What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Since there is a lot of new stuff in the game, could someone write a short walkthrough or H-guide? Even what events and where could do. Every now and then there are posts about this things, so spending a lil bit of time writing it would make many happy:) . And what is in the red chest after the cave behind the church?

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

theres some bugs (v1.2.8) in the hospital scene with the doctor (at least for me) so be careful with that npc

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well you have to get past the plants to fight humans.After you get past the plants you will reach a beach and there you can take a boat to the army camp or something like that and there are lots of soldiers to fight there and take care for those in the left side near cristal those are hard to kill and they kill you fast so good luck.
Thanks. Made it there and second round on island I can't get home and I can't kill the tougher soldiers. :/ So I have no idea what to do.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get to the outdoor onsen west of town in the newest version?
You haven't been able to get there for like, past 6 versions.

Since there is a lot of new stuff in the game, could someone write a short walkthrough or H-guide? Even what events and where could do. Every now and then there are posts about this things, so spending a lil bit of time writing it would make many happy:) . And what is in the red chest after the cave behind the church?
No, there's not all that new content, there's two new scenes since the get go, it's all the same and all the information is EXTENSIVELY detailed in this thread, including the "new scenes". Don't be lazy.

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, in my game all text has disappeared. Like there is no text at all. Anyone
else has this or a solution to it?

hxxp://i58.tinypic.com/2hwi3y1.png
Found a solution to my own problem, it's been posted on several boards already but I'll just post it here in case someone else stumbles upon it.

Most of you use the Japanese locale as a windows default, but if you prefer not to like me you can run into errors for some Japanese games. AppLocale does not help with these problems but Locale Emulator does. It plays Japanese perfectly without the need of changing the locale of your system.

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Version 1.2.9 is out. Some more bug fixes I guess x.x

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi friends,

thank you for the generous uploads.

I'm playing on 1.2.8 and am currently stuck on the "war" part - once the four guys leave the village, I'm apparently supposed to go somewhere...but I can't figure out for the life of me, where (boyfriend sex scenes repeated until he smacks around the bearded guy, shota scenes in barracks done).

I've searched around everywhere I could think of and it's driving me nuts.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi friends,

thank you for the generous uploads.

I'm playing on 1.2.8 and am currently stuck on the "war" part - once the four guys leave the village, I'm apparently supposed to go somewhere...but I can't figure out for the life of me, where (boyfriend sex scenes repeated until he smacks around the bearded guy, shota scenes in barracks done).

I've searched around everywhere I could think of and it's driving me nuts.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Did you do the onsen events with the swimsuit and the events with the doctor in the hospital/church also there is another event in the house between the rich guy who gives you the swimsuit and the onsen with a old man in the water.If you did all those you will need to go to the church/hospital and go to the top floor and go to the right side room and speak with the nun there and then go to the left room and speak with that one too then you can go behind the church in the cave.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you do the onsen events with the swimsuit and the events with the doctor in the hospital/church also there is another event in the house between the rich guy who gives you the swimsuit and the onsen with a old man in the water.If you did all those you will need to go to the church/hospital and go to the top floor and go to the right side room and speak with the nun there and then go to the left room and speak with that one too then you can go behind the church in the cave.
I did the Onsen-Bar events, the doctor events crash the game so I can't progress...the old man in the water has apparently been tripped on his way from the fields and is currently unconscious...you ARE talking about the 2nd quest giver, right?

So to progress, I speak to both of the nuns and go to a cave behind the church? Alrighty, will do. You're a livesaver. I have spent like 45 minutes just searching how to get on, and probably couldn't because I didn't speak to "the other" nun.

laki2008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the problem with the doctor, you should not go visit him before the event with your boyfriend starts. (when he fights with the seller)

And version 1.2.9 does not solve the problem with the doctor if you start the event for H before the event with your boyfriend.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Author released a 1.30 version and it should be on DLSite tomorrow.
I don't think this version will fix the doctor bug everyone's talking about either. The author probably hasn't nocited it yet lol...
Also, the 1st pic on the author's website changed again, not you see the mc's gaping ass xD

laki2008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

from the author "1.神殿のドルトムのバグを修正"

it says something about tom dollar temple bug

i think the crash with the doc is fixed in the 1.3.0

finaly :p

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a solution to my own problem.
That's good, I didn't want to tell you something you already knew.
However, I noticed that this (and the "all-boxes") bug occurs with either a damaged RGSS*.dll or by having the wrong version in the game folder (and having edited the .ini to reflect it).

In short, you found the best solution for you and anyone else who doesn't want to leave their system set to Japanese Unicode. No idea why not, I haven't found anything in English that throws a shitfit about it.

The only drawback with leaving it set to Japanese is the \ now throws a Yen symbol instead, but it does the same job nonetheless.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's all the same and all the information is EXTENSIVELY detailed in this thread, including the "new scenes". Don't be lazy.
Well I've read through the entire thread, and cannot get the bikini thing to work.
First time I went to rich guy, he took the first letter that I think I got from the father guy that lives in your house and spanks you.
He gave me two other letters.

I haven't found anything to do with those two letters yet.

The only thing in this thread (unless I missed something) that helps me know how to get the bikini scenes is "talk to your father before talking to the rich guy".

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First you talk with your father, then go to the rich guy. Next back to father. Then you take the road south right after the last house. There you speak with a guy and kill some plants. On the way back you find a boy with whom you go slpash yourself in the river. Then you go back to your father and after this you should be able to get bikini. If it's the rich guy, not the maid, that opens the door, you get it.
Anal beads are in 1.2.8? and if yes then where?

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game just got updated to the v1.3.0!

○改訂 ver.1.3.0
1.神殿のドルトムのバグを修正。
2.最後の神殿跡の島の洞窟の男に下から話すと止まるバグを修正。
3.服装の種類によっては、部屋から出られなくなるバグを修正。

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just as I'm about to dl the v1.2.8...

Thank God...
this version look interesting, check the author page :0, if someone can share a link for this ver ill be much appreciated :3

Last edited:

laki2008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is still the version 1.2.9
Version 1.3.0 is still not available on DLsite.

But do not expect anything new in version 1.3.0.
it is only fixed bug.

And the pictures on the website of the author is what he has planned for future releases.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is still the version 1.2.9
Version 1.3.0 is still not available on DLsite.

But do not expect anything new in version 1.3.0.
it is only fixed bug.

And the pictures on the website of the author is what he has planned for future releases.
Whenever someone says "It's out!" read it as "it's been submitted"

I would say you're right about expecting anything new however....he's done so at least twice already where he threw in ninja-content that was not reflected in his notes. Like when he changed the switch for the barracks bath scenes and the doctor scenes, when he first added...and then took out the scenes with the Uncle near the north outlook, and when he added in another library scene in the barracks.

His patch notes can't be trusted....

Status
Not open for further replies.