What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hello

Isn't the first time I ask this question please respond me even if this post it's not good

It's a story of a young boy Takeru , It's the last boy of a Japanese family but he is very weak so he's father decide to send him in a high school for boy only .

Takeru fear to go there alone and take with him his friend but it's a girl( I don't remeber her name) . She love Takeru and accept . One day in high school , Takeru gets beat by other boy and the girl ( disguised like a boy ) come and save takeru but when night is comming the girl take his shower and a boy take a picture of her naked body .

For keep her secret okay , she accept to blow the boys but day by day, the situation is deteriorating and it falls under the pleasure and leaves Takeru .

So excuss me for the long post and my English and please respond me ^^

Thanks a lot

hampus93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been searching for go go nippon 2015 edition but been unable to find any links for it.
If any one knows of a working link without a survey and if possible a torrent for it thanks in advance.

raitei000

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody still has this lying around? Tried googling it but it seems there's no links around anymore... It's pretty old. Would be appreciated if someone has it ._.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't believe my google fu fail me... I don't want to be a burden guys. But I could appreciated some help. Also, it isn't loli, so don't worry to post link and if someone could upload it to mega it would be even better then I'll post it on exhentai and share a torrent a nyaa.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a link for this?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody have a link for this?
Here bro, grab it while is hot.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, these oppai lolis are kinda hard to figure sometimes. Should I delete my request? or can I ask for a PM link?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have this android app released by 3DGspot recently and would be willing to share? If not I'll probably end up buying it myself at some point.

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a mega-link for Infectious Mansion? (RJ153251)

in the thread for the game there is a torrent link however i would prefer Mega.nz

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ018657

Anybody still has this lying around? Tried googling it but it seems there's no links around anymore... It's pretty old. Would be appreciated if someone has it ._.
I'm looking for this too. All of the links I have found are dead.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm not searching something in particular, but do you know Goods H-RPG in english (and by that i mean good art+ mechanics, i don't care about the story if the mechanics are ''playable'').

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28537

RJ172028

Links down across the intertubes, anyone able to help?

Eliadil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone recomend me h-anime with prolapse? Last one (and only) I saw was "Drop out". I think it is hard fetish to find in h-anime... Thanks in advance.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a link for this?

zhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm searching for a game made with RPG Maker. All I remember is that you play as some ninja girl and in beginning you enter a cave and kill other ninjas. Also, combat was action-like.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys im not looking for some hentai in which a Girl gets tricked into sex/corruption like in this one:
muchohentai .com/3714/2014/05/24/newmanoid-cam-episode-1-english-subbed/ (no clickable link due to not enough posts yet)
so recently i got a craving for naive/dumb girls getting tricked into sex and i cant find much hentais or hentai games in which this is the case...
so im not rly picky it can be everything from old hentai to new hentai,3D hentai or a hentai game and i dont rly care who or what is going to fck her but it should be eng subbed or dubbed the games can be moon language if its not WolfRPG.
Just the fact that shes getting tricked into it gets me for some reason :p

Last edited:

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm looking for Text based games like "Bounty".

I did have another example I liked in which you were corrupting a priestess as a business man (you were trying to take her church away).

Anyway, I'd prefer if the protagonist is female instead of male, and that it's either full text based and player action based, with text describing the sexual act. That doesn't mean that if you have examples of games with Text and some CG, I wouldn't accept it. Or if you're male in-game.

If you have something really like "Bounty" (for me that game really is one of a kind), I'd be grateful to you, thanks.