Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anybody knows the name of this game?

Thanks! :)

Parallal

Reputation score

My memory of this game is kinda fuzzy but I'll try my best to make it work out. So, the game starts you in a cave, you escape from a crystal thanks to the help of a goblin, which you'll follow around, because a goddess told you so.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That sounds like YummyTiger's Aylia's Story. There's only the prologue so far.

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello guys im loking like hell for this servant x fary ecichi harem with the spirirts here is the dslite
aswell al utage games company lie seven prison valkerye children and so please help me to find them

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, I'm not someone who asks for much, if at all, but I hope ya'll can help me. I'm looking for a game. I thought it was Tick! Tack! But it's not. x.x

You are blessed by a goddess of fertility or some shit, you end up having to do little mini games, like, you on , or in a ball or some shit, and you gonna win, and then knock the girls up.

dan_5858

Reputation score

I'm trying to find the game "Legend of Kai" a.k.a "Quest of Ki" I've searched all the previous ULMF threads and other sites. All links and torrents are now dead. If someone happens to have the game and could upload it that would be great!

Here's the two original threads, in case anyone was curious:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16450
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2484

Thanks!

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

loking for this and any utage game like seven prison

blueconcrete

Reputation score

Looking for a specific h-game, but I cannot remember the name! Let me tell you what I remember.

The game features a school-aged girl whose sister has been kidnapped by her schoolmaster. She has find and complete missions in a city that is divided into 6 quadrants. Missions can be unlocked for every 10 'stars' she collects on the street. The missions are all exhibitionist in nature: walk through her school naked, take the train naked, public urination, etc. There are just a few sex-related missions. She has life points which are represented by hearts; each time she is discovered by people wandering the streets she loses a heart. When she runs out she returns home embarrassed until the next evening.

The game was almost entirely translated into English from the original Japanese.

Any help?

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game likes Virgin island/ Sacred eyes?

Are there any games that main protagonist is a virgin and getting corrupted slowly?

vasterb

Reputation score

Any help?
Naked Order. You searching this. Like i am.

Hello, sorry for my english. And may be for post in unappropriate topic.
I search rj106101 Naked Order ver 1.05 jap. I searched google, bing. Dont found live links. Thread of game seems to be removed.
May be someone have this version? (stupid question ^^")

blueconcrete

Reputation score

Naked Order. You searching this. Like i am.
Thanks, vasterb!

I can locate virtually anything once I have the name. I will send you a PM as soon as I can verify some files.

Last edited:

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found this game : Ore ga maho otome tsu! Seiten no tō to ayakashi no himegimi .I love the art.But i'm stuck.
Can someone make a walkthrough or translate it? :rolleyes: