What's new

[クリメニア] salvation (RJ150632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' ooooooooo

But looking at his blog, this time there's actually more than one playable character!

With ability to job change/costume change too!

Scenes so far in trial
Princess:
Talk to a cleric near confession booth to the left inside the big church, goes up to rank 2.
(require some class up?) Top right house in nudist village <- this one doesn't shows up in the enter-able recollection room.

Dark elf:
Bottom right house (toilet) of the nudist village, only 1 rank available

Catgirl: Outside of your resting house in nudist village only 1 rank

Cost of class up
1->2: 8 points
2->3: 33
3->4: 64

Last edited by a moderator:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア] salvation

Meh, more playable characters usualy means less interesting content per character.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whee, launches in February! Been waiting for this one, love the character designs.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, characters look nice. Let's hope the rest of the game is decent

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it does seem like each character has her own unique CG pics.
Don't know how many jobs there'll be per character, but each job have stage 1-4 with more lewd look the higher you go (Cleric tier 4 get tattoo over her uterus + on her leg) :v though in the demo only the princess can do the upgrade.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Scenes so far in trial
Princess:
Talk to a cleric near confession booth to the left inside the big church, goes up to rank 2.
(require some class up?) Top right house in nudist village <- this one doesn't shows up in the enter-able recollection room.

Dark elf:
Bottom right house (toilet) of the nudist village, only 1 rank available

Catgirl: Outside of your resting house in nudist village only 1 rank
There is a scene at library-like house in the nudist village using the princess while wearing witch clothes, two rank with rank 2 accessible by wearing stage 3 or above.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there is some kind of CG VIEWER, to get there you have to examine the yellow tile in the storage of the big church and follow till you reach a slum, then you go to the stairs up (not the 1000G one) and get in the boat and there is a small scene in the pub with the blond girl. question, how do you level class up?

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

there is some kind of CG VIEWER, to get there you have to examine the yellow tile in the storage of the big church and follow till you reach a slum, then you go to the stairs up (not the 1000G one) and get in the boat and there is a small scene in the pub with the blond girl. question, how do you level class up?
:v you first have to gather hearts (there's one type for each girl) via doing something sexual (the more sexual the act the more hearts gained, the church scene gave 8 at the start)

then teleport to the forgotten goddess's place (the ruin thing) and talk to her with the specific girl (only princess can do this in demo)

the amount of hearts necessary is in the first post.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:v you first have to gather hearts (there's one type for each girl) via doing something sexual (the more sexual the act the more hearts gained, the church scene gave 8 at the start)

then teleport to the forgotten goddess's place (the ruin thing) and talk to her with the specific girl (only princess can do this in demo)

the amount of hearts necessary is in the first post.
did you use cheat engine in the points or did you repeat the scene over and over (if it is possible)?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

did you use cheat engine in the points or did you repeat the scene over and over (if it is possible)?
You can repeat the scenes. As lazycat said only the blonde girl can lvl up her class.
After you do a scene a few times go to the Goddess at the tower (not sure what she is really) and she will give you a new costume.

Apparently leveling up the class also levels up the character.

Also when you lvl up a class you get the next costume for both classes which are available. I wonder if this is just for the demo. It does take away from the replayability a little though.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can repeat the scenes. As lazycat said only the blonde girl can lvl up her class.
After you do a scene a few times go to the Goddess at the tower (not sure what she is really) and she will give you a new costume.

Apparently leveling up the class also levels up the character.

Also when you lvl up a class you get the next costume for both classes which are available. I wonder if this is just for the demo. It does take away from the replayability a little though.
I did cheatengine the item actually :v did the scene 3 times then bam, 99 of that item.

I also insta-99 all my characters so I didn't know you get level boost for class up :v

Btw, I'm thankful for class up affecting all classes you have, since the author seem to plan more than 2 classes per character....having to gather 100+ hearts per class will be a pain)

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its been released!

Not a bad price either, too bad I'm broke atm

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: Is there battle-fuck in this game?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think so. Demo didn't have it and this circle's earlier games didn't have it.
Awww... that's a bit disappointing. Is there clothing destruction?

Any game with clothing destruction and/or the ability to change into slutty costumes (IMO) miss a huge opportunity by not having BF in their combat system.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww... that's a bit disappointing. Is there clothing destruction?

Any game with clothing destruction and/or the ability to change into slutty costumes (IMO) miss a huge opportunity by not having BF in their combat system.
:v well, combat has always been an extra thing in this circle's works.

There's some sprite sex (the standing sprite kind) but nothing in combat.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's out, search's on.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the answers for the hooded guy in the 2nd city? I've no idea even with the clue given..

Status
Not open for further replies.