What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

kittenzoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hello!

I played a game a while ago and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is!

I'm looking for a hentai game where the main character's sister is kidnapped and taken from her. She then has to go out nude every night in a busy city, trying to avoid being captured, do quests, trying not to get caught, etc! I know it's been on the front page of the hentai game section a bunch. I'm just struggling with trying to find it again.

Thanks in advance for any help you wonderful pervy people!

Edit: Aha aha aha! Found it! It's naked order dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106101.html

That took far too long to find. I believe the original dlsite listing was taken down and so was the ulmf post that I originally found it on. Only found it by looking through translated hentai game lists and that linked me to the creator's blog. There's an english version DL on Anime-Sharing.

Last edited:

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think only ver 1.05 got translated. Final was 1.2 and included some additional scenes, but have been unable to find an eng ver.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for an 'island survival' themed (flash?) game I played quite a while back. It's a guy and and girl stranded on an island alone, there is some hunting minigame where you can shoot deer, boar ect. and there are some animated sex scenes. It's voiced too. If anyone can help me find this I'd be really grateful, it's been bugging me for a while.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BONJOUR! Konnichiwa! HELLO! so I'm looking for the 1st and 2nd SKUNK games....would anyone happen to have them?

Beornwahl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have searched for ages after a game where you, as a male, have a harem of women to seduce, which also includes pregnancy.

In truth any English adult game (so not really visual novel) where you meet women and is able to gain them as lovers with chance of pregnancy.

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for an english patched version of ntrpg2 mariexmas, anyone know where I can find it?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I'm trying to find ムクムクウォー [RJ139982] (Basically this ) but all the links I found that had it are basically down. I'm sure I remember this being pretty bad, but I want to try it out again.

Last edited:

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to find a download for vndb.org/v501 but the most recent one is from a year ago and seems to have been taken down.

I would assume someone must have it but I can't find it anywhere.

Wulfe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me remember what this is called:
Western patron-supported RPG Maker game, incomplete (I think), very colourful, you play as a female PC and start the game by having to find a job. You can start working for this demon company (but I think there may have been other jobs available), that you enter by going down the town well.

I'm pretty sure I found it here. It seemed pretty well advanced but it was installed on an old HDD that died, and I forgot all about it until today.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found this out. Apparently google reverse search doesn't always permit including nsfw results even if you have safe search off in your settings for some strange reason. However if you add &safe=off to the end of the url after doing a search, you might actually get some results.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just found this out. Apparently google reverse search doesn't always permit including nsfw results even if you have safe search off in your settings for some strange reason. However if you add &safe=off to the end of the url after doing a search, you might actually get some results.
That sounds like it would help for quite a few searches.

However, in the cases of things like RJ139982, even that doesn't help much since, even the few additional things Google showed all the download links are dead, so I still would like help with getting that.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hello anyone has this game ( RJ170348 ボクのカノジョがダレのモノかはサイコロできまる) somekind of a dice game i would really appreciate it if someone pm me a link..

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like someone who is interested to pay attention to these 3 site.

まじめクラブ

GirlSport

健康教室

All their list of work are CG. These 3 profile was drawn by (or at least may have connection with) the same artist. You can tell by searching on g-e.hentai.org (jungfrau).
The things that peak my interest are their trial edition. A button-partially-function kisekae mini game. I've search the まじめクラブ DLsite blog. And yes, there are links that might be extension to the kisekae games, but they are all dead.
So I think I just wanna try my luck in here. Many thanks.

rox76

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for :
xxx.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ123434/?deqwas_inflow=category1_maniax&deqwas_tg=item_view

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm looking for an 'island survival' themed (flash?) game I played quite a while back. It's a guy and and girl stranded on an island alone, there is some hunting minigame where you can shoot deer, boar ect. and there are some animated sex scenes. It's voiced too. If anyone can help me find this I'd be really grateful, it's been bugging me for a while.
If I remeber correctly, it's Mizuki Island by Masurao.

Smoothpine

Reputation score

Hello, I'm looking for some recommendations for hentai games with non-consensual sex, humiliation and/or slavery.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im looking for one specific game that i had downloaded a few months ago. obviously i dont have it anymore. you play a heroine with bikini armor and almost all npcs in the town were girls with bikini armor aswell.it was a demo/beta and it has very good art and i remember starting in a house which was in top right of the town and in the bottom right was the training camp. i think you couldnt leave the town since it was a beta and most (maybe all) of the npcs had their unqiue cg... im not sure but i think at the training camp was a slime which you could fight . and obviously it has the usual rpg stuff like item/armor/weapons trader..... anyone knows this game lol . i know its kinda hard to tell but maybe someone knows :p

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am looking for this -

I've perused through various sites on Google, only link that seems to be active is a rapidgator premium one.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am looking for this -

I've perused through various sites on Google, only link that seems to be active is a rapidgator premium one.
Unfortunately that work has copy protection as indicated by the green box so you would need someone to crack the protection before it can be shared

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find this particular game. It's a really old one, and it's not a RPG maker game. When you open it, it opens a page on your internet browser. I was still running Mozilla at the time so it was quite a while back, haha.

Anyways, you play as 3 faceless guys that try and beat up a yankee-like schoolgirl. You always lose the first time, but you can upgrade your stats after every fight and you can also purchase stuff like drugs and potions to use on her after the fight is over. Anyone know what game I'm talking about? I think I deleted it when I was switching computers and I would really love to play it again.