What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Need help identifying this game

I do what I can, but didn't get any real answers.

What information I found:

-Your image can be found bigger on this 8chan channel: https: //8ch. net/hgg/res/1868. html (remove spaces) But there is no real clues of the game.

-From the image, the char name is:サキ子 - Sakiko

TinEye and Google reversed image search can't give more options with this image.

I hope somebody can help you.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

According to people in that 8ch link, there's no actual game. It's likely just a proof of concept that didn't end up being made.

wackman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a fake, if you look at the artist and image of that, there's 'fake' tags onto it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a fake, if you look at the artist and image of that, there's 'fake' tags onto it.
That kinda explained why the lower picture is uncolored.
The artist is a very good artist IMO, here another art of the character made by him:

Don't know why, but this one interestingly reminds me of Vitamin Quest Battle Sprite Art.

He goes with some different names, but i think you can find him if you search for "nyanpyoun".
Unfortunately i believe he never made or create the arts for any game yet though.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That kinda explained why the lower picture is uncolored.
The artist is a very good artist IMO, here another art of the character:

Don't know why, but this one interestingly reminds me of Vitamin Quest Battle Sprite Art.

He goes with some different names, but i think you can find him if you search for "nyanpyoun".
Unfortunately i believe he never made or create the arts for a game yet though.
what a cutie

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Super cutie she is O_O
~ Hopefully she will be used in a game someday :>

Keliar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She looks a bit like shielder from Fate - Grand order.

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
need help finding game.

It was the game where you confine a high school (or middle school)
girl in a room, and rape her.

I do not remember the name of it, but if I remember correctly, it had sequel.

Girl's hands were tied, and you force her to do specific things (such as blowjob, or make her pee) and as time goes, she becomes more willing to do such actions.

When you start the game, you are in a dark room with back ground with computer on the side.
How many things you can make the girl do depended on her stamina and her willingness to do so.

Room was kinda red in background.

Sorry, but this is all I can remember.

But thanks in advance.

mengsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to people in that 8ch link, there's no actual game. It's likely just a proof of concept that didn't end up being made.
Man, no wonder I cant find it anywhere. Quite disappointing tho that art is very good.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Looking for a "simulator" game where you can customize the girl (not custom maid or sexy beach) I remember you could add mecha wings and all sorts of armors, cat ears demon/angel wings stuff like that.... the game started with the girl appearing and saying that from now on she will live in your computer.
I remember there was an interaction scene on a bench and another one in the park against a tree.

The game engine looked MMD/touhou like.

Thanks in advance.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i stombled uppon this this day, but cant find any source about it...do you guys know something about this?

kadude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any game where you can forcefeed a girl with gallons of cum?
Preferably from something other than a dick, unless it's a guy who cums buckets.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i stombled uppon this this day, but cant find any source about it...do you guys know something about this?
Maybe something by FOW?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for a "simulator" game where you can customize the girl (not custom maid or sexy beach) I remember you could add mecha wings and all sorts of armors, cat ears demon/angel wings stuff like that.... the game started with the girl appearing and saying that from now on she will live in your computer.
I remember there was an interaction scene on a bench and another one in the park against a tree.

The game engine looked MMD/touhou like.

Thanks in advance.
Don't know what game you're talking about in particular but I'll try to list as many games as possible that sounds like that.

3D Custom Girl
3D Girl Custom Evolution
Tech48
Kasou
Artificial Girl 2 and 3
@home mate
Love Death Realtime Lovers series
Custom Aidroid

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Don't know what game you're talking about in particular but I'll try to list as many games as possible that sounds like that.

3D Custom Girl
Thanks! this one was it.

While on a roll, there was another game that I'm looking for.
It's similar to Magical Girl Kureha in gameplay, but it is Elf x Orc, it only has 4 events with 4 scenes each. each can be picked straight off the main menu.
The one thing about this game was that with each completion the mind-state of the elf becomes worse until she only can only moan and make other weird noises of pleasure. again it is visible starting from the main menu and on.

Zyzzyva

Reputation score

I can't remember this doujin series I read several months back where a new teacher was tasked to handle the rowdiest class (in an all girl's school I think?)

The class rep (who turned out to be the daughter of the school director) was an energetic girl who initiated to tour him around, but she was secretly a sex addict and had an ulterior motive to trap him in her room to turn him into her personal toy

I forgot what happened after that, but the resolution was they wanted to turn all the delinquents of the class into good students. The 2nd volume was them targetting an acting-tough delinquent who skips class on the rooftop where the director's daughter forced the guy to **** the delinquent silly until she became a literal slave of his ****

I wanted to continue reading on but I can't remember the title

shell741

Reputation score

I can't remember this doujin series I read several months back where a new teacher was tasked to handle the rowdiest class (in an all girl's school I think?)

The class rep (who turned out to be the daughter of the school director) was an energetic girl who initiated to tour him around, but she was secretly a sex addict and had an ulterior motive to trap him in her room to turn him into her personal toy

I forgot what happened after that, but the resolution was they wanted to turn all the delinquents of the class into good students. The 2nd volume was them targetting an acting-tough delinquent who skips class on the rooftop where the director's daughter forced the guy to **** the delinquent silly until she became a literal slave of his ****

I wanted to continue reading on but I can't remember the title
Sounds like Clever? Solution
by Syati Kamaboko

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

games similar to moral sword asagi, didrpg 2, evil goddess and dungeons and prisoners ie with bondage but you can skip the sneak to desparia

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

While on a roll, there was another game that I'm looking for. It's similar to Magical Girl Kureha in gameplay, but it is Elf x Orc, it only has 4 events with 4 scenes each. each can be picked straight off the main menu. The one thing about this game was that with each completion the mind-state of the elf becomes worse until she only can only moan and make other weird noises of pleasure. again it is visible starting from the main menu and on.
Sounds like the Caryo gallery "game"

Thread.