Yeah I would go with abandoned instead.
naa, i dont think so.
is typical of hanataka to be like dead and then BUM a "wild release appear"
he's a dev who like work in a shadow.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

well while we wait i forgot to ask is there going to be gore in this one that guillotine in the demo has me a little warry but still i just like to know

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well while we wait i forgot to ask is there going to be gore in this one that guillotine in the demo has me a little warry but still i just like to know
i dont think so.
perhaps some bad ending that lead to an guillotine event maybe.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New comment on the blog, from what I translated it seems NTRPG3 it's canceled because the author lost motivation

516. はなたか 2016年11月19日 12:19
ご無沙汰です。皆様ご迷惑おかけして大変申し訳ありません。NTRPG3ですが諸事情により発売中止となりました。製作中のデータが全て消えてしまってモチベーションがなくなってしまいました。初めから製作しようとは思えませんでした。ご理解お願いします。
コメントでの報告申し訳ありません。
自分のブログへログインできなくなってしまったため、やむを得ずコメントにて報告させていただきました。
恐縮ながら皆様には大変感謝しております。今までありがとうございました。

はなたか

Smells like a troll, seems like a troll and i hope it's a troll, but considering the delays and the author disappearance it's possible FeelsBadMan

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know that feeling when you play NTR games? The one where you just know the main female is getting groped just around the corner and you can't see it? And you can just hear her moans through the corridor? This is what Hanataka's doing. This is an advanced form of NTR. It'll make fapping to the game downright orgasmic.

Of course, this is just my sick mind talking.
You saw it coming, good job. And now, the gir... err, i mean the game left forever.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New comment on the blog, from what I translated it seems NTRPG3 it's canceled because the author lost motivation

516. はなたか 2016年11月19日 12:19
ご無沙汰です。皆様ご迷惑おかけして大変申し訳ありません。NTRPG3ですが諸事情により発売中止となりました。製作中のデータが全て消えてしまってモチベーションがなくなってしまいました。初めから製作しようとは思えませんでした。ご理解お願いします。
コメントでの報告申し訳ありません。
自分のブログへログインできなくなってしまったため、やむを得ずコメントにて報告させていただきました。
恐縮ながら皆様には大変感謝しております。今までありがとうございました。

はなたか

Smells like a troll, seems like a troll and i hope it's a troll, but considering the delays and the author disappearance it's possible FeelsBadMan
Why not making a simple official blog post about it, instead of a comment? Probably a troll.

Chitsune

Reputation score

Its not the first time troll comments like that on Hanataka's blog, there is nothing we can do anyway other than wait.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

a sad day to find out one of your fav games will not be release

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

excitement,happiness,thefeels,smirk reading the story, - crumbles to pieces :(

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I buy the comment post story. He could have easily requested a password reset or something if he couldn't log into his account.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well we all know him so well if he was to call it off he would have made a huge comment about it many trolls have tryed to make people give up hope on his work these things take time besides i'm not buying it till i see a post made by him and him alone for those who played and seen his progress in all his work in the game's before many trolls have tryed back then as well to i'm going to wait just like i wait for half life 3 its going to come just not right away

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it was a troll, then why doesn't he make an official post about it being a troll? Maybe he lost his password and that was the last straw on his motivation?

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No way to verify if this is true or not, but someone claiming to be Hanadaka has stated (in the comments section of his blog, of course) that the game was delayed, but they're still working on it. Something about data loss for the game, according to Google Translate.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but not getting my hopes up too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.