What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

yeah, even the price on DLsite is still TBD, I hope it's more along the lines of they are so busy putting on the finishing touches that it's just been overlooked by mistake.
lol or so we think then bam it's there and all is well happy ending

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it seems on the the blog the game is postpone due to a fatal bug that what Hanadaka said

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are two things i would like to know and that will hopefully clear this situation! First, how did the developer acted prior to the launch of the first two games? Second, what is the official release date of NTRPG3?

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seems on the the blog the game is postpone due to a fatal bug that what Hanadaka said
The dev's comment about the fatal bug was in the comments section of their DLSite blog, on their latest post. However, that comment is from May, so it's nothing new.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are two things i would like to know and that will hopefully clear this situation! First, how did the developer acted prior to the launch of the first two games? Second, what is the official release date of NTRPG3?
well not sure about 1 but 2 there are to many troll's on and messing with people saying he's sick or giving up on the game this happin with the other game's to so who know's when it will really be out and this huge bug this guy is calling out on saying the game will be held for like next year all the way to march is like mind blowing, that comment is deleted i just checked now so some one said some thing about a small ding then its done so there is still hope it will be out soon

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev's comment about the fatal bug was in the comments section of their DLSite blog, on their latest post. However, that comment is from May, so it's nothing new.
that what i though when i saw the date however when you go back on the comments to the point of the August then it's starting May as the date so if you look at the comments as untranslated by google and look at the date it says 2016年09月11日 which to me is this month

OP
Sureok

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Hanataka would have made a new blog entry if he were going to do a major announcement such as pushing the game back.

I'm still a bit worried about the fact that he hasn't deleted the imposter post regarding the "fatal bug", which means Hanataka himself is inactive or simply not checking his blog.

I really wish he would make an official post already. He could become the next LineMarvel at this rate.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm worried also! If the information above is true, it means the game is allready one day overdue!

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guy's let's just wait a few day's and see what happin's there is still some time left he might already know about the troll's just not bothering with them seeing he might be already close to letting the game out for all we know it could be in 2 day's, and i'm still looking at the comment's on the blog for new info i'm sure there are other's doing the same

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The first game I'm not sure of, but the second game had a release date and it came out on that exact date. I'm guessing since this game looks way bigger than the other 2, he may have run into issues, but no post from him since May has me worried, since before that he posted a proof of life post every month and he'd respond to comments by posters.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that what i though when i saw the date however when you go back on the comments to the point of the August then it's starting May as the date so if you look at the comments as untranslated by google and look at the date it says 2016年09月11日 which to me is this month
It's 2016年09月13日 now and the game isn't released.Furthermore, the developer, as the last post stated, hasn't posted anything since May! I'd say this has me worried a bit! Is there anyway to contact him? E-mail, twitter, facebook, hi5 or some social network, bbs, anything?

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know that feeling when you play NTR games? The one where you just know the main female is getting groped just around the corner and you can't see it? And you can just hear her moans through the corridor? This is what Hanataka's doing. This is an advanced form of NTR. It'll make fapping to the game downright orgasmic.

Of course, this is just my sick mind talking.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know that feeling when you play NTR games? The one where you just know the main female is getting groped just around the corner and you can't see it? And you can just hear her moans through the corridor? This is what Hanataka's doing. This is an advanced form of NTR. It'll make fapping to the game downright orgasmic.

Yeah, he makes sure he fucks our virtual girls first! :p

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is ntr properly done, if I may say so.
A lot of "ntr" games recently are done by people not actually understanding the fetish...

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is ntr properly done, if I may say so.
A lot of "ntr" games recently are done by people not actually understanding the fetish...
Hanatanka's will probably enter history by making people fap to just the name of a game! :) Btw this thread has more comments and views than many threads of games allready launched!

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel sick, I understood that sentiment very well

Status
Not open for further replies.