What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Why isn't there a way to sage these kind of necros? I haven't been this depressed since the time people bumped Cherry poi's threads. Pretty sure this developer had an accident or died considering the eerie silence. Some developers have tried to replicate the NTRPG success at least.

1qwerty

Reputation score
hahahaahahaha.
sorry for that maniacal laugh. Im just having a good day. I have been... messing with the files of the demo for about 2 days. And ive found a couple of things you guys probly wanna know.
The demo ends with mc and monica kissing but it can go futher, there are events with the sister eating, showering and sleeping. Likely meant to be used after the kiss scene. The goodie tho is that doesnt end the first day.
The first day ends with the prisoner girl becoming a mosnter and breaking out of her cell.

Anything else i might say is speculation but this game was likely meant to be more of a horror type. Likely with the mc trying to stop the village from the incoming corruption, but you know how it goes.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anything else i might say is speculation but this game was likely meant to be more of a horror type. Likely with the mc trying to stop the village from the incoming corruption, but you know how it goes.
yeah I know where it goes, the game never finished and never released.. FEELSBADMAN

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why do you guys keep getting my hopes up like this? Do you derive some sort of sick pleasure from watching people get hyped and then get their hopes dashed on the rocks?

Then again, I like NTR, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.