What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

No way to verify if this is true or not, but someone claiming to be Hanadaka has stated (in the comments section of his blog, of course) that the game was delayed, but they're still working on it. Something about data loss for the game, according to Google Translate.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but not getting my hopes up too high.
we can only w8 and hope.

one day we will see the realese of half life 3, berserk's ending, Leane of Legitimate Crown 2, and maybe... ntrpg3.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wish i could find more ntr games like this to pass the time while i wait for 3

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wish i could find more ntr games like this to pass the time while i wait for 3
Here and

I personally enjoyed NTR Imouto Misaki, "his sequel" and Thug Hero Party, you might wanna try NTRPG1 and NTRPG X-Mas too, all except the sequel are translated

I've also heard m1zuki translating a game that has ntresque scenes like NTRPG2 on his patreon, you might wanna check that too

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here and

I personally enjoyed NTR Imouto Misaki, "his sequel" and Thug Hero Party, you might wanna try NTRPG1 and NTRPG X-Mas too, all except the sequel are translated

I've also heard m1zuki translating a game that has ntresque scenes like NTRPG2 on his patreon, you might wanna check that too
Imouto Misaki is cool, is simple and fast to understand, is an very standard but good game!
On the other Hand Thug Hero's Party is just plain terrible. From the story to the characters, and i like NTR. But for me an story needs to make sense, and Thug Hero Party just forces an "sense" that does not exist, plot armors above plot armors characters that i didn't give an shit. Very bad game in my opinion...
If you going after this one, good luck, i recommend this two as well:

And what i think that it should've been Thug Hero's Party

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Imouto Misaki is cool, is simple and fast to understand, is an very standard but good game!
On the other Hand Thug Hero's Party is just plain terrible. From the story to the characters, and i like NTR. But for me an story needs to make sense, and Thug Hero Party just forces an "sense" that does not exist, plot armors above plot armors characters that i didn't give an shit. Very bad game in my opinion...
If you going after this one, good luck, i recommend this two as well:

And what i think that it should've been Thug Hero's Party

I feel the exact opposite. The "unkillable" characters (who die, sooner or later) increase the feeling of helplessness of the game (essence of NTR). And the revenge part is a major plus.

Also, the music is excellent. I listen ChillTouch a LOT.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel the exact opposite. The "unkillable" characters (who die, sooner or later) increase the feeling of helplessness of the game (essence of NTR). And the revenge part is a major plus.

Also, the music is excellent. I listen ChillTouch a LOT.
In my opinion this game already goes out of the NTR genre for giving the main characters meaning to fight back against the NTR, wich is very cool, except by the fact that the plot that they throwed at me made me not care for anyone. And that is the point that i don't care for Thug hero and even hate it. In any story you have to at least have an character to follow, to be your emotional point, because it does no matter if the story is good but you don't care for any character. That why i felt like 星屑/Stardust more, it gave me some of the same ideas that Thug Hero Party made, but it gave me time to care for the characters, it gave an motivation to go further and when the NTR came it was like being hit by an truck. I felt the anger and the frustration. Thing that i didn't experienced on Thug Hero's Party.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is so much going on in his blog i have no idea what they are talking about now but some thing is in progress, anyone besides me fallowing this?

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is so much going on in his blog i have no idea what they are talking about now but some thing is in progress, anyone besides me fallowing this?
I think what's going on is that they're demanding update 5. There has been a few people claiming to be Hanadaka in the comments section of his last blog post, saying the game has either been cancelled or severely delayed, and I think people are fed up with it and are demanding that he actually issue a proper fifth update to his blog.

Not entirely sure though. That's just what I gathered from Google Translate.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well we know hes still working on it its just what i beleave is he is just going to work on it till hes close then post some thing with all the people who try to slander him hes just avoiding the blog is what im guessing

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The comment section is just a cesspool of trolling at this point. There are like 2 dozen people claiming to be Hanataka, reinforcing my theory that the real one actually hasn't said anything since May.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

a update on the blog form someone called Hoshino saying

The next update is scheduled for next year in May
(blog update, ☆ It was a mistake of one year I wrote me a month wrong)

↑ I'm doing?

by goggle translate i hope this is not a troll

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a update on the blog form someone called Hoshino saying

The next update is scheduled for next year in May
(blog update, ☆ It was a mistake of one year I wrote me a month wrong)

↑ I'm doing?

by goggle translate i hope this is not a troll
You better hope it's actually a troll, good grief we're getting a tonshit of those, even I got mislead by one a few pages ago lol

EDIT: Nvm

Last edited:

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know you all want to keep hope alive and all that, but if it's not an official blog update it is just a troll, stop getting your hopes up on comments.

This game has probably been abandoned, maybe just for a while or maybe permanently, but we won't know for sure unless the developer posts an official update. And yes it's sad, but good projects like this get abandoned all the time.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol trolls are troll that's a given but how can some one say its been abandone when they don't know them self's and that the dev didn't make a post when some one didn't see a post they think it's gone beside's this guy has come a long way i don't think he will give up on some thing so easy we all just keep rolling till some thing happin's no one knows still it is good the see the blog is still up knowing that he didn't give up with all them trolls posting

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol trolls are troll that's a given but how can some one say its been abandone when they don't know them self's and that the dev didn't make a post when some one didn't see a post they think it's gone beside's this guy has come a long way i don't think he will give up on some thing so easy we all just keep rolling till some thing happin's no one knows still it is good the see the blog is still up knowing that he didn't give up with all them trolls posting
It's as you said: no one knows. All the rest is baseless speculation as long as he doesn't make a clear post on the future of the game.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel like Hanataka is taking it to a whole other level. He's ntring his fans, lol. He has something we love, and he won't share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.