What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

Hmm... I seem to be getting an auto game over around 2-3 months. I'm guessing it's... contest...? related (it triggers immediately after one/skipping one), but can't say for sure. Anyone else getting this? Trying to play this blind is difficult >_<

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm... I seem to be getting an auto game over around 2-3 months. I'm guessing it's... contest...? related (it triggers immediately after one/skipping one), but can't say for sure. Anyone else getting this? Trying to play this blind is difficult >_<
The only way to get game over is when you run out of money.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The only way to get game over is when you run out of money.
Unless there's some debt I'm paying off (and not just the regular upkeep), that isn't true. Getting game over's with 200+ money and an upkeep of 15.

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what tool do you use to check what is inside those asset files?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unless there's some debt I'm paying off (and not just the regular upkeep), that isn't true. Getting game over's with 200+ money and an upkeep of 15.
Maybe you've won the best owner award and thus beaten the game(rolls credit, can continue playing), or maybe you are accidentally playing the trial version(launching the game through data\game.exe) and it ends after 3 years.

If you are still getting game overs and can't figure out the reason please screenshot what the secretary told you.

what tool do you use to check what is inside those asset files?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after fiddling around with Cheat Engine, it seems that the easier things to mess with are the Obedience and Loyalty, which seems to be connected with the Sex traits. When you increase Obedience, their sex traits seem to just suddenly sky-rocket when you try to have sex with them.

But in the middle of me doing this, I ended up doing SOMETHING, which caused my Upgrade points to just stop increasing and is now stuck at 3. Don't know what to do about that. :T
EDIT : NEVERMIND, had to use the Assistants and put them on the Orange tag. So stupid of me. lol

Another thing I noticed is that majority of the megane girls seem to be at a red text 20%, which is really frustrating. lol

Last edited:

Takarow242

Reputation score

How do you unlock new training feature? it never unlocks for me.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

maybe you are accidentally playing the trial version(launching the game through data\game.exe) and it ends after 3 years.
Yep, that'd be it. Kinda odd that the actual game has a less game related icon.

Thanks for the troubleshooting.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've started to read the descriptions for the girls I'm capturing and some of them are wild; I found one, for example, who was a housewife with 3 children and her first time with was her younger brother (both vaginal and oral sex). Captured one that was homeless, one that gave her first blowjob to her boyfriend in a classroom, etc. It's all just flavor text, but it's a nice touch.

One small thing or two that I miss from the older games are the blindfold option and the ability to leave marks from whipping. You'd think that they'd be easy to implement, so I wonder why they were left out this time.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I tried to translate but I can only find some of the text files.

Only translated the abilities' names, descriptions and upgrades. However I can't use commas and I have no idea how to change font/font size so some of them just wont fit in the box, bear with it.

No idea where should I look for to change the other texts.
Thanks for the translation. Now I know how to get more skills

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I got dealt a bad hand at the start of this game. First girl I got had that "gains up to only 20% loyalty" stat. I got to the second house, but I'm struggling for cash and only have like three girls working. One of them is reaching the 6 year mark, and a second just got to 4 years.

I get how to play, but not understanding the language to make good choices on stats for the girls makes it a bit difficult.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, I got dealt a bad hand at the start of this game. First girl I got had that "gains up to only 20% loyalty" stat. I got to the second house, but I'm struggling for cash and only have like three girls working. One of them is reaching the 6 year mark, and a second just got to 4 years.

I get how to play, but not understanding the language to make good choices on stats for the girls makes it a bit difficult.
You don't get transferable skills until the girls are at least D rank and scouting for you as assistants.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you unlock new training feature? it never unlocks for me.
One of the top right buttons should open what looks like a skill tree. Some of the items unlock new training feature.

So after fiddling around with Cheat Engine, it seems that the easier things to mess with are the Obedience and Loyalty, which seems to be connected with the Sex traits. When you increase Obedience, their sex traits seem to just suddenly sky-rocket when you try to have sex with them.

But in the middle of me doing this, I ended up doing SOMETHING, which caused my Upgrade points to just stop increasing and is now stuck at 3. Don't know what to do about that. :T
EDIT : NEVERMIND, had to use the Assistants and put them on the Orange tag. So stupid of me. lol

Another thing I noticed is that majority of the megane girls seem to be at a red text 20%, which is really frustrating. lol
The red text is related to the personality of the girls. Basically some of them are harder to crack. However, you can override their personality by unlocking upgrades.

The 3 stats that affects prostitution are in float, you can use grouped search to find them in consecutive address without having to wait for change.
lets say the girl's stats are 79 66 90, search for f:79 f:66 f:90
Aha I see. Thanks.

Darkapa

Reputation score

There is one way to get the full game and not the trial version ??
if there is way pliz tell me what i need to do

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is one way to get the full game and not the trial version ??
if there is way pliz tell me what i need to do
... Seriously?

In a thread, not long-long ago...
*cue orchestra*

[...]or maybe you are accidentally playing the trial version(launching the game through data\game.exe) and it ends after 3 years.
Yep, that'd be it. Kinda odd that the actual game has a less game related icon.

Thanks for the troubleshooting.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like another patch released today, and if I read the notes on the DLsite page correctly, masturbation now restores reason. Sounds kind of odd if true, but I won't complain about the addition of a method to raise it. I'm not in the mood to download the new version and test it out at the moment, but I'll confirm it later if no one else does.

Actually, now that I took a look at the site Gamecolon uses for their patches, the change to masturbation was released in the version 1.04 patch two days ago and there's currently a version 1.06 on their site. DLsite currently only lists up to version 1.05 and seems to have skipped 1.04, and I've been using their site to download the new versions and keep up with updates; looks like I should use Gamecolon's site instead.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like another patch released today, and if I read the notes on the DLsite page correctly, masturbation now restores reason. Sounds kind of odd if true, but I won't complain about the addition of a method to raise it. I'm not in the mood to download the new version and test it out at the moment, but I'll confirm it later if no one else does.
Patch 1.6 notes:

・自動化の取得時に、娘の自動化フラグもデフォルトでONになるように変更
・「調教効率化」が無くても、「オナニー」を効率化時の上昇速度でできるように変更
・「調教効率化」で、「電流」「ムチ」の上昇速度もアップするように変更
・絶頂の瞬間に戻るボタンを押すと、調教コマンドが押せなくなる不具合を修正
・オーナー取引で手に入れた娘の才能が、一定条件で変化してしまう不具合を修正
・「オナニー」中に戻ると、ステータス画面でモデルの首が動く不具合を修正

There's NOTHING that suggests that masturbation restores reason since that was implemented in 1.4. If anything, this patch simply fixes more bugs and ensures some technologies work as they were intended.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch 1.6 notes:

・自動化の取得時に、娘の自動化フラグもデフォルトでONになるように変更
・「調教効率化」が無くても、「オナニー」を効率化時の上昇速度でできるように変更
・「調教効率化」で、「電流」「ムチ」の上昇速度もアップするように変更
・絶頂の瞬間に戻るボタンを押すと、調教コマンドが押せなくなる不具合を修正
・オーナー取引で手に入れた娘の才能が、一定条件で変化してしまう不具合を修正
・「オナニー」中に戻ると、ステータス画面でモデルの首が動く不具合を修正

Get a better machine translator. There's NOTHING that suggests that masturbation restores reason. If anything, this patch simply fixes more bugs and ensures some technologies work as they were intended.
Scroll down to version 1.04's notes. DLsite's notes on version 1.05 contain the information on masturbation being changed, which is where I originally found that before going directly to Gamecolon's patch page and seeing that it was actually added in 1.04.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scroll down to version 1.04's notes. DLsite's notes on version 1.05 contain the information on masturbation being changed, which is where I originally found that before going directly to Gamecolon's patch page and seeing that it was actually added in 1.04.
For the sadist pimp, masturbation actually works to keep the girls from losing their minds. Completely useless otherwise since it doesn't improve sex stats at all compared to its previous iteration.

And yes I noticed the feature was included in 1.4. I don't care for what DLsite has to say when I can look up the patch notes directly from the creator's own website.