What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

arisune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

Those must be extremely rare since I've finished three runs and looked at hundreds of randomly generated girls yet never seen one which fits your description.

There are only four skin colours for girls if the ability list is any indication. I don't mind being proven wrong with a screenshot of such a girl though.
I kept my old save where I was able to get zombie girls.

I'll attach a txt file with the puush links since I can't post links yet and the filesize of those screenshots is too big.

One screenshot is with a zombie girl and the other with the assistant that was able to find those, let me know if you can figure something from that.

Attachments

arisune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know that. I'm saying I can't get anything from there.
You click on download, then copy the password below the url on the next page, click the url and enter the password in the "Download pass" box, then click the button next to it.

arisune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I just figured it out how to scout zombie girls.

I did some testing on my old and recent save, the assistans seem to need 天才の素質, the natural talent trait, to scout zombie girls.
Also have been seeing a lot more gloomy girls, like those with dark circles under the eyes.

Which kind of natural talent trait doesn't seem to matter, all result in about 1 out of 30 girls being zombies.

Finally solved that mystery, those girls won't have a unique personality or voice though, just the occupation as zombie and blue skin.

mooman1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You click on download, then copy the password below the url on the next page, click the url and enter the password in the "Download pass" box, then click the button next to it.
Thank you.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, can confirm that too.
Unfortunately the Trainer doesnt work.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone knows how the graph to the left side? Always the girls are in the right zone (red or orange zone). :confused:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone knows how the graph to the left side? Always the girls are in the right zone (red or orange zone). :confused:
Erm, don't kidnap them?

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but Your trainer doesn't seem to work.
I do not understand, the trainer works for me.
Keep in mind that it only works when a girl makes money or P's. Instead of going up eg $ 15, go up $ 100,000.
Tell me if it still does not work.
It's my fault for not explaining it.

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The helpers, when you click on the pink look for girls, when you click on the orange they get P's.
The girls, when they are in pink they are working, and when they are in orange they are training automatically.
Is that what you ask? I'm afraid not.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The idea of improving sanity when masturbating the girls is very good.
What I do not like is that they all have the pussy irritated.
That's not always my fault :rolleyes:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no time limit in this game.^^ Tbh it's a bit of a grind fest.
I get a game over
Is it becoz I did not upgrade house faster?

Any tips to avoid this?
Thanks~

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok finally completed the game, real short and sheer RNG actually. Just stack the correct abilities for your girl (tan skin, red hair etc, flat chest etc) and bam first place out of nowhere.

It's a pity the secretary doesn't have anything special and sex scenes are the same old training methods

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you mean that graph in girls' profiles that shows up after clicking the "状態詳細" button (above their skills)?
It shows their current status. Here's the translation (literal on the left, more fitting on the right):
憎悪 (dark blue) - hatred/hateful
拒絶 (light blue) - rejection/defiant
恐怖 (teal) - fear/fearful
従順 (yellow) - obedience/obedient
動揺 (light green) - uneasiness/uneasy
絶望 (dark green) - despair/hopeless
隷属 (orange) - submission/submissive
狂乱 (red) - madness/debauched
故障 (purple) - breakdown/broken

Y-axis = reason (理性), X-axis = obedience (忠試) - so, while you can manipulate the up-down position on the graph, it's only possible to move from left to right (by increasing obedience). Assistants will always have one of the 5 rightmost conditions (since they require at least 90% obedience).
So what are the chances someone translates this?
A better question would be: "what are the chances someone hacks this?". I can do the TL, but I don't know how to extract stuff and make patches. :(

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok this may sound stupid but how do i earn P points? also the trainer two pages behind works. you have to send the girl to work to earn the money.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

P points are gain by your prostitutes turned assistants, 3rd button. You can also gain P points if your prostitute happens to have the "public relation" ability which gives 1 P per sex.