What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

welp. i started the game, got a girl, got her loyalty and am stuck in a vicious cycle in which she earns 10 units of currency which is taken for rent. and the circle continues. XD maybe i'll wait till some mad genius translates some buttons.
Train her better - make sure her attributes (色気, 淫乱 and 性技) meet the requirements of the starting area (5 points each). She should be able to start making some profits on top of covering the rent. Also, try killing some bugs, it's quite useful at the very beginning.
the fact that the text is so small makes it that much tougher.
This. I play it in windowed mode, and some kanji are quite easy to misread like that, when I'm only skimming over them. It's not a huge issue, but it's still somewhat annoying. This seems like the kind of game I might be replaying from time to time, so I could actually make use of the TL myself.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I have observed, girls don't lose their mind at 100% loyalty. So if you really want them to stay at a high reason value you will have to train them to 100% before sending them to work.

Right now there is no way to recover 'reason' and only 鋼メンタル can reduce reason loss. The author is working on a way to improve it though.

How can I get that skill?

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the point of getting virgins? What benefits do they give?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally don't need a guide as much as I need a method of reliably interpreting the skills/personality types - I have enough trouble trying to memorize what each one is in Japanese, and the fact that the text is so small makes it that much tougher. I mean, I can reliably play through the game and make money to where I can continue until the end, but it would be so much easier and likely more fun if I could understand what each girl is going to be like before I capture them and understand which skills to use/combine to make them even better.
Those of you playing in windowed mode DO know there's an option to play the game at full screen? I have a 4k screen so playing on a window is pure eyestrain so I prefer to switch to fullscreen instead.

Quick guide to playing and the skills in my next post.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quickstart guide:

1. Hire a girl. When hiring a girl the main things to watch out for are her personality type and any skills she might bring to the table. Even if you can't read Japanese, the preview window alone will tell you if the girl won't reach 100% loyalty since there will be red text below her personality profile. To break all of the girls to 100% loyalty, research the tech tree branch: xxxのカリスマ which branches off from the base technology which allows assistants to generate trust.

2. The cost of the girl will vary depending on her rank and what skills she has. There are variances even between girls of the same rank so one can either learn the ranges in which girls are hired or rely on the assistant's appraisal of the girl (ranges from 悪い to オススメ in order from bad value to highly recommended). There will be some girls players will want to hire regardless of the cost because they have specific skills, more on this later.

3. Once the girl has been selected and kidnapped, she needs to be broken until she reaches 20% loyalty which will allow her to work for the pimp.

4. Breaking the girl can be done manually or automatically via the torture centre once the appropriate tech has been researched (base tech: 調教センター). The latter is better because girls do not lose points to their stats but the former is the only option until the technology is researched.

5. When breaking the girl, keep an eye on her health level. If players take it too far she will pass out and take longer to recover before she can be "trained" again. Many of the options will be locked initially since they require technology research but as noted in one of the earliest posts it doesn't matter. My usual choice is to shave the girl (bottom right choice), screw her in missionary position and then to whip her/give her the diuretic/use the anal plugs to raise the 淫乱 stat back to at least 5.

6. Once the girl is ready for work, select the appropriate option. Initially there's only one location but more can be unlocked via the topmost branch of the tech tree. More advanced locations give better rewards but also require higher quality girls to meet the minimum requirements.

7. Girls have a shelf life of 5-7 years, once the warning is given there will be some time before they lose the ability to attract customers altogether. Players can then retire them by setting them free or retaining them as assistants. There's a technology which allows players to preview what their admin stats are like before they are converted.

paulosergio96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the game through trial and error but i'd play the shit out of it again if t ever gets translated. Already bought my copy from dlsite to support.

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the latest update no longer makes obedience tied to willpower. So if you do things like licking and missionary to gain obedience, the girls will still retain their willpower/mentality.

I had one of those girls who angrily call you hentai with 95% willpower, and using licking only she never dipped below the 95% willpower while I put her obedience all the way to 100%. Even as an assistant she gave her "hentai" remarks and angry look buy obeyed every single command.

Quickstart guide:

1. Hire a girl. When hiring a girl the main things to watch out for are her personality type and any skills she might bring to the table. Even if you can't read Japanese, the preview window alone will tell you if the girl won't reach 100% loyalty since there will be red text below her personality profile. To break all of the girls to 100% loyalty, research the tech tree branch: xxxのカリスマ which branches off from the base technology which allows assistants to generate trust.

2. The cost of the girl will vary depending on her rank and what skills she has. There are variances even between girls of the same rank so one can either learn the ranges in which girls are hired or rely on the assistant's appraisal of the girl (ranges from 悪い to オススメ in order from bad value to highly recommended). There will be some girls players will want to hire regardless of the cost because they have specific skills, more on this later.

3. Once the girl has been selected and kidnapped, she needs to be broken until she reaches 20% loyalty which will allow her to work for the pimp.

4. Breaking the girl can be done manually or automatically via the torture centre once the appropriate tech has been researched (base tech: 調教センター). The latter is better because girls do not lose points to their stats but the former is the only option until the technology is researched.

5. When breaking the girl, keep an eye on her health level. If players take it too far she will pass out and take longer to recover before she can be "trained" again. Many of the options will be locked initially since they require technology research but as noted in one of the earliest posts it doesn't matter. My usual choice is to shave the girl (bottom right choice), screw her in missionary position and then to whip her/give her the diuretic/use the anal plugs to raise the 淫乱 stat back to at least 5.

6. Once the girl is ready for work, select the appropriate option. Initially there's only one location but more can be unlocked via the topmost branch of the tech tree. More advanced locations give better rewards but also require higher quality girls to meet the minimum requirements.

7. Girls have a shelf life of 5-7 years, once the warning is given there will be some time before they lose the ability to attract customers altogether. Players can then retire them by setting them free or retaining them as assistants. There's a technology which allows players to preview what their admin stats are like before they are converted.
In addition to this, let me add a quick way to start the game and get your base rolling.

1. At the beginning you will get your first random girl, and it will cost 50 money to kidnap her. You can get really lucky by getting a girl with E rating or high stats, it's all an RNG roll. Doesn't matter in the long run, just nab whatever girl comes up.

2. Begin training her. If you mouse over the sex actions it shows stats that will rise/fall. The first is obedience (You need 20% to make her prostitute herself, 90% to promote her to your assistant), second is willpower which is how she will react to your sex actions, and the last three are basically stats for sex.

3. You want her sex stats to be 5-5-5 to properly earn money on the first location. I recommend constantly using missionary on her and then the anal beads to balance her stats to 5-5-5. Once she reaches 20% obedience send her out to make money. Click the girl, press the green button, and you can see the locations you can send her to with stat recommendations for the area as well.

4. Start kidnapping more girls. I recommend only kidnapping F rating girls at this point as your money is really low. DO NOT kidnap the girls with the 20%/50% red statement, as their stats will not increase without obedience going up as well. Remember to also kill bugs in the lower bar to make money. Train the girls, send them out, until you have all three slots filled. At this point you'll likely only get F rating girls, some E rating, and maybe some D rating. As you promote girls to your assistant, they can scout better girls.

5. Once you have 300+ money, go click the top right upgrade tree and get the very first upgrade at the very top (Be sure have some extra money laying around for upkeep costs, you get a game over if you don't have enough money for upkeep). This opens up more areas for your girls to prostitute themselves. The second area recommends stats of 10-10-10, and the three girls you have should be close to these stats at this point from just prostituting themselves. If not train them or wait for the stats to eventually increase. The second area practically earns you double the money of the first area.

6. When you have 300+ money again, get the second upgrade from the very top. This lets your assistant collect upgrade points. Wait until you have 30 upgrade points, keep squashing bugs.

7. At 30 upgrade points, and at 650 money, go upgrade your house. You now get 3 more slots. At this point I recommend start collecting the higher tier girls in the E/D brackets.

8. Any girls that have a purple color by their name means they are expired. Promote them to your assistant and let them scout for better girls and gather upgrade points. After having your house upgraded you should be familiar with the game to do your own thing. I would recommend getting the first upgrade at the very bottom which regen stamina faster, but from here on just do whatever you want. You'll need your house fully upgraded, S+ rank girls, and all prostitution areas unlocked to win the game as pimp of the year.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the latest update no longer makes obedience tied to willpower. So if you do things like licking and missionary to gain obedience, the girls will still retain their willpower/mentality.
That's been the case since the base version. Willpower basically determines how the girls respond to sexual overtures and which areas they are a better fit for when working. Completely broken girls are unresponsive during sex and don't climax, otherwise the differences are cosmetic.

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's been the case since the base version. Willpower basically determines how the girls respond to sexual overtures and which areas they are a better fit for when working. Completely broken girls are unresponsive during sex and don't climax, otherwise the differences are cosmetic.
I think you got the game when it was updated to some later version.

The original version I played tied obedience to willpower. All girls would lose would lose willpower as the obedience went up. I tested it originally with various girls where I just did licking and missionary and each girl repeatedly lost willpower.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skills:

In the menu, clicking on 才能リスト gives a complete list of the skills girls can be equipped with. There's a maximum of three and the higher-level skills must be obtained via fusion (e.g. 1+2 =3. 3 + 天才 trait = 4)

色気強化1-3
魅惑の肉体: Provides a boost to the 色気 (attractiveness) stat. Level 3 requires fusion of 1 and 2, the final upgrade requires a girl with 天才 alpha who will convert the level 3 skill to the ultimate version.

淫乱強化1-3
淫魔のフェロモン: Provides a boost to the 淫乱 (lasciviousness) stat.

性技強化1-3
性技の極み: Proves a boost to 性技 (sexual technique stat).

清らかなカラダ1-3
永遠の処女: So long as the girls remain virgins (complete virgins, not just anal sex), their stats get a boost depending on the skill level. For the following skills, getting the ultimate skill requires 天才 beta.

ヤリマンの体質1-3
モンスタービッチ: If the girl's sex count hits 100 or more, their sex stats increase depending on skill level.

敏感アナル1-3
ド変態アナル: If the girl's anal sex count hits 100 or more, their sex stats increase depending on skill level.

正義の巨乳: If the girl's bust size is E or more, her sex stats get a +15 boost.

正義の貧乳: If the girl's bust size is A or less, her sex stats get a +15 boost.

白/桃/黄/褐 色肌フィット: If the girl's skin colour is white/peach/yellow/olive, her sex stats get a +15 boost.

黒/銀/金/緑/紫/栗/茶/赤/青髪フィット: If the girl's hair colour is black/silver/blond/green/purple/maroon/chestnut/red/blue, her sex stats get a +15 boost.

おねだり上手1-2
おねだりマスタ: Bonus payment on successful prostitution depending on skill level.

コソドロ1-2
泥棒マスタ: If a proposition fails, the girl still steals a percentage of the agreed amount from the client depending on skill level. For this skill and the one above it, combining level 1 and level 2 is enough to get the final skill.

指先の魔術師: Girls who only engage in fellatio will still earn the same amount as their non-virgin peers engaging in intercourse provided this skill is equipped.

気配り名人: Each transaction from a working girl with this skill increases company trust (信用) by +1.

ビギナーズラック: For the first year of the girl's career, her sex stats get a +20 boost.

豆腐メンタル: Each sex act by a working girl with this skill has a higher chance of worsening her mental state.

鋼メンタル: This working girl is more resistant to the debilitating effects of prostitution on her mental state.

発掘強化1-3
逸材レーダー: When working as an assistant, this girl receives a boost to her 発掘 (scouting) ability based on skill level. To get the ultimate skill, a girl with 天才 gamma is required to fuse with the level 3 skill.

洞察強化1-3
女の勘: When working as an assistant, this girl receives a boost to her 洞察 (appraisal) ability based on skill level.

営業強化1-3
敏腕営業マン: When working as an assistant, this girl receives a boost to her 営業 (sales) ability based on skill level.

天才の素質 alpha/beta/gamma (greek lettering): The girl gets a +15 to sex stats. None of the genius skills are transferrable, but they're required to fuse with certain level 3 skills to obtain the ultimate skills.

Until someone figures out how to translate the Unity Engine game interface the list will suffice for the time being.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you got the game when it was updated to some later version.

The original version I played tied obedience to willpower. All girls would lose would lose willpower as the obedience went up. I tested it originally with various girls where I just did licking and missionary and each girl repeatedly lost willpower.
Says you.

忠誠: Obedience
理性: Willpower

I played the game without patching it initially and from the start fondling and missionary sex were the only two activities which raised obedience without dropping willpower. All of the other sexual acts have an adverse effect on willpower.

I'm not the only one who observed this since there's a post on the first page with the exact same observation. The patch to the game didn't change the mechanics behind the sex acts.

There are some strange bugs like activities dropping a parameter when they're not supposed to, but they're rare and not game-breaking. It's possible 1.02 or 1.03 ensured the sex acts work the way they're intended.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey I tried to translate but I can only find some of the text files.

Only translated the abilities' names, descriptions and upgrades. However I can't use commas and I have no idea how to change font/font size so some of them just wont fit in the box, bear with it.

No idea where should I look for to change the other texts.

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Says you.

忠誠: Obedience
理性: Willpower

I played the game without patching it initially and from the start fondling and missionary sex were the only two activities which raised obedience without dropping willpower. All of the other sexual acts have an adverse effect on willpower.

I'm not the only one who observed this since there's a post on the first page with the exact same observation. The patch to the game didn't change the mechanics behind the sex acts.

There are some strange bugs like activities dropping a parameter when they're not supposed to, but they're rare and not game-breaking. It's possible 1.02 or 1.03 ensured the sex acts work the way they're intended.
He's not wrong, actually; every single girl I trained through only licking (which is what I assume you meant by fondling) still lost a set amount of willpower over time, even though it never actually made it clear that they were, i.e. it never showed up on the stat change bar on the side of the screen during training. It wasn't a large amount, usually ~20-30% total by the time I raised them to 90% loyalty, but it still happened every single time. I made a post about it earlier in the topic and had a person or two also discuss it with me. Whether or not we were all experiencing a glitch is a good question.

I haven't played the newest version yet, though, so I hope it really is gone, as it made training the weaker girls that started out with ~45% loyalty tough to accomplish without either making them a semi-coherent, babbling sex addict or a lifeless doll. And, of course, thank you for taking the time to translate and explain the skills a bit.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's not wrong, actually; every single girl I trained through only licking (which is what I assume you meant by fondling) still lost a set amount of willpower over time, even though it never actually made it clear that they were, i.e. it never showed up on the stat change bar on the side of the screen during training. It wasn't a large amount, usually ~20-30% total by the time I raised them to 90% loyalty, but it still happened every single time. I made a post about it earlier in the topic and had a person or two also discuss it with me. Whether or not we were all experiencing a glitch is a good question.

I haven't played the newest version yet, though, so I hope it really is gone, as it made training the weaker girls that started out with ~45% loyalty tough to accomplish without either making them a semi-coherent, babbling sex addict or a lifeless doll. And, of course, thank you for taking the time to translate and explain the skills a bit.
Admirable as your efforts are to explore the willpower mechanics behind this game, if you're training them up to 90% instead of putting them straight to work after you get to 20% then you're doing something wrong.

"Mindbroken" assistants work just as well as their less broken peers, the only difference being they're completely unresponsive to sexual stimuli. It doesn't matter, since there are plenty of other girls to choose from.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Admirable as your efforts are to explore the willpower mechanics behind this game, if you're training them up to 90% instead of putting them straight to work after you get to 20% then you're doing something wrong.

"Mindbroken" assistants work just as well as their less broken peers, the only difference being they're completely unresponsive to sexual stimuli. It doesn't matter, since there are plenty of other girls to choose from.
Oh, I know. I just find it more fun to play around and see what I can do to them and their personalities instead of sending them straight to work, as you say. I like to to send the girls I don't like out while continuing to train the ones I've taking a liking to; it adds more flavor to the game for me and is part of the reason I enjoy it so much. There's something to be said about taking one of the girls who continually tell you how disgusting and perverted you are and breaking them down enough to where they'll willingly do anything to you and enjoy it enough to climax multiple times in one session while still retaining most of their personality. I'm without a doubt a sadist (and I assume most people who enjoy this type game are, too).

Hey I tried to translate but I can only find some of the text files.

Only translated the abilities' names, descriptions and upgrades. However I can't use commas and I have no idea how to change font/font size so some of them just wont fit in the box, bear with it.

No idea where should I look for to change the other texts.
That actually does help quite a bit, as I don't need to be looking back and forth to figure out what everything is. Really, thank you for doing even that much.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally "finished" the game by unlocking all of the skills and achievements within the game itself.

I've figured out how the system works, so anyone who still has questions on how the game is played is free to ask. If there's enough demand, I'll do a proper guide on how to get all of the skills, S+ rank girls etc.
Some basic advice to get started would be appreciated. There have been some basic translations of the various stats, but at the moment it seems that whenever I raise one stat, another lowers, and that's on top of the stat adjustments from training being random, so it's difficult to make any kind of progress. At the moment I can only afford the cheapest girls and am barely making enough money back to cover my costs, so I'm not sure how to increase my profit to buy upgrades and get better girls, etc. If I've got girls making very little money, how do I increase their ability to earn?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some basic advice to get started would be appreciated. There have been some basic translations of the various stats, but at the moment it seems that whenever I raise one stat, another lowers, and that's on top of the stat adjustments from training being random, so it's difficult to make any kind of progress. At the moment I can only afford the cheapest girls and am barely making enough money back to cover my costs, so I'm not sure how to increase my profit to buy upgrades and get better girls, etc.
Read this and this.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You are beautiful, sir.
That's way too much effort if you are just looking to get more money. Just use cheat engine to search for the money value. You can also do the same for obedience stats (the percentage value), sanity stats, and the other point value that you need for upgrading your whorehouse. I haven't figured out how to change the other stats using cheat engine though.

Edit: You don't know how to use cheat engine?! Here's a simple guide

1) Click on the magnifier over a computer button
2) Find the game exe (it should be at the bottom just above cheat engine exe). Highlight it and then select "Open"
3) Type the amount of gold you have currently have into the "value" field, and then press "enter" on your keyboard to search for it. A huge list of numbers will now appear on the left.
4) Wait for the amount of gold to change. Once it change, enter the new number into the value field and press enter again. The list of number on the left will become shorter.
5) Repeat step 4 until there's only a single number left on the left. Double click on it, and the number will get copied to the bottom space.
6) See the column that says "Value"? If you have done everything correctly so far, that should be the amount of gold you have in game currently, and it will update in real time. Double click on it to change it (don't make it too big or the game may crash).

6a) If after double clicking, you see a pop up with a dropdown list that says "select a new type", don't panic. It just means you accidentally clicked the "type" column instead of "value" column. Close the popup and try it again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering about that method of cheating, myself, as I never had any trouble finding most of the values through Cheat Engine's default search settings (i.e. 4 byte). Like you, though, I haven't been able to pinpoint the values for the sex-related stats, but I'm not an expert with Cheat Engine by any stretch of the imagination - I never understood how anyone figured out how certain values in other games have formulas such as 2x+1 attached to them, for example, and I wonder if there's something like that at play here (though if that were the case, you'd think it'd apply to all values in the game).

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's way too much effort if you are just looking to get more money. Just use cheat engine to search for the money value. You can also do the same for obedience stats (the percentage value), sanity stats, and the other point value that you need for upgrading your whorehouse. I haven't figured out how to change the other stats using cheat engine though.
The 3 stats that affects prostitution are in float, you can use grouped search to find them in consecutive address without having to wait for change.
lets say the girl's stats are 79 66 90, search for f:79 f:66 f:90