What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

Since I'm flying blind and don't know if it's supposed to be a feature, is there a way to get some of my girls to stop automatically prostituting themselves? I assume it's a bug, as it only happens to girls in certain slots and I can't find a way to make them stop, either (i.e. they're stuck on the prostitution stage no matter what I try). I also just had the game crash completely, but luckily I save often; then again, if it turns out that my former problem is a bug and can't be fixed, then it looks like I'll have to start all over and hope it doesn't happen again.

Either way, I've always enjoyed this circle's games, and this one doesn't look to be an exception. I didn't even know this was in development, much less already released, so this was a pleasant surprise. Do any of you know if there's a translator who works on commission? Assuming everything in this can even be translated properly. Of course, I want to thank those of you who've tried to provide some translations in this thread already - every little bit helps.

dreamdemon

Reputation score

hope someone make uncen ver like 密室ブリード2

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since I'm flying blind and don't know if it's supposed to be a feature, is there a way to get some of my girls to stop automatically prostituting themselves?
You've purchased the automation upgrade, they'll automatically rest on low stamina and prostitute themselves once they get back to full. You can turn it off at 売春プランの変更(green button), uncheck 自動拠点回復

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You've purchased the automation upgrade, they'll automatically rest on low stamina and prostitute themselves once they get back to full. You can turn it off at 売春プランの変更(green button), uncheck 自動拠点回復
Thank you for that; I'm assuming that only the girls I'd captured after buying the upgrade had it turned on automatically, as my earlier ones weren't doing it on their own. I've been trying to translate everything the hard way by using the Google translate app on my smartphone (which is what I usually do for games that I don't know how to hook, or simply can't be), but it gets extremely tedious after a while and I ended up skipping a lot of the upgrades because I didn't think they'd do anything like that; I know it may seem strange, but there's a girl or two that I enjoy keeping to myself for a while and that upgrade was wreaking havoc on that plan. Anyway, remind me to rep you whenever the system actually comes back.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing that (though I haven't used it myself just yet).

So I've been playing this game a lot today and trying to figure things out as I go, though I can tell there's still parts of the game that I just can't understand without help. I ended up using Cheat Engine to give myself a ton of money so I could sandbox this a bit and experiment, at least, and it's been very fun breaking/corrupting the more defiant girls. My only complaint, other than the obvious fact that I can't read 99% of the interface, is that damned auto prostitution upgrade I keep forgetting about is on by default whenever I capture a new girl and then I end up wasting ten minutes of my time when they start running around and losing their virginities while I'm in the middle of training them. Still, it's been fun seeing how many different personalities I can find, as well as finding out how long it takes to corrupt them (i.e. they start becoming sensitive and can orgasm without running out of stamina, as well as their dialogue and most of the sex animations changing) - I found an S-rank girl with a personality I'd never seen yet that literally did not start behaving until she was at 78% loyalty, while every single other girl I've captured gave in from ~30%-40%. I'm not sure what determines when it happens, but I assume that it's at least partially linked to reason, in addition to the aforementioned loyalty stat.

That all being said, has anyone actually found a way to raise the reason stat? It seems that literally anything you do with a girl will slowly lower it; even when doing actions that say they don't lower the stat (such as licking), its value was still lowered by at least a couple of points whenever I finished the session and checked their stats. I wonder if simply going into the training area lowers it, or if it's something else doing it that I'm missing because I can't really read the interface. Anyway, my gripe is that some girls seem to start with a very low reason stat and I have trouble keeping them from essentially turning into a doll on me, even if I go out of my way to do actions that don't affect it - I've found that doing nothing but licking them until they start to become sensitive works best, although it takes multiple sessions to accomplish that. Some of the girls still lose enough reason (seems that the cutoff is around 15% or so) to become lifeless, though, even when doing that, but I haven't found anything that actually raises the stat back up yet. I did say that there are parts of the game that I haven't been able to figure out yet, however, like this area on the bottom left of a girl's page that pops up when you click the grey button:

I've found that some girls (from my experience, it's been the ones that are highly ranked, i.e. A or S) actually seem to have something that you can equip through the menu down there, but I haven't been able to figure out how it works or what each option does (as some girls have multiple skills/traits/whatever it is that you can choose from). The game's obviously not been out for long, so I'm sure someone will eventually create a comprehensive guide for this, but I'd also like to say that I'm willing to explore the idea of compensating someone who translates the interface, if it's even possible. Then again, I also don't know how much work it would take to do that. All I know for certain is that Secret Room Breed 2 came out in 2014 and no one translated it until 2016, and I would hate to see this game take that long to be translated, or never at all.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bad english

>some girls barely have any willpower. and will mindbreak (in a way) before 100% loyality. after that it doesnt seems to change though. you cant increase willpower(reason is not just feel right as translation) i dunno about those with loyality limit though, bcz i'm simply not taking those. overall it works same way as in their previous game, where you can have different endings

>girls stat can go negative for some reason. happened with second stat, standing for sex exp, when girl only received molesting

>girl have 4 virgin statuses (i believe), and, depends on that, different actions can cause different effects on their mood. if girl is not virgin(x4) and have big sex exp numbers at capture moment, she donesnt seems to mind being whore all that much. other way around if all 4 are checked even licking will burn willpower and cause mindbreak. it's possible to prevent unwanted prostitution actions for every girl

>i wonder if there is way for automatic training. i've not played much yet, but saw nothing what looks like that

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Auto training unlocks after an upgrade. Initial one caps at 20% loyalty then gradually increases as you upgrade more until 100%.

would try to do a translation if i figure out how to translate unity games

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a walkthrough or a way to edit the saves?

Every time I kill the insects and earn around 15 points, 10 are suddenly deducted.
Author has made it take way too long to earn points.
Edit: Tried Cheat Engine but I have no idea how to operate it because Google guides just make the game not work.
At the end of every month you're charged rent. it starts at 10 and goes up with certain upgrades and when buying a better house. this is why its super important to get girls out prostituting asap, because its very hard to keep up with the rent just bugstomping.

get a girl to 20 loyalty (stat 1) then send her out to earn cash for you.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the uncensor patch! It seems to be working just fine (at least it doesn't cause any extra bugs on top of some minor issues that the unmodified game had as well).

I kinda like this game and I certainly wouldn't mind a little change of pace from working on vanilla stuff, so I could translate it as a little side-project. I'd need some help with extracting stuff and making a patch though, I'm not familiar with hacking magic.

For now, a few things I figured out so far:
- initial reason (理性) varies between girls. Generally, girls that are harder to corrupt (those with initial 20%/50% obedience limits) will have higher reason.
- girl's reactions depend on both obedience and reason. You can find her detailed status in the menu under her stats (状態詳細 button) - on that picture Y-axis represents reason, X-axis - loyalty, and each colored box - different state (for example - purple one at the bottom = mindbroken). I haven't found any way to recover reason yet, so it seems its loss is permanent.
- girls will gradually lose reason while prostituting themselves (this might depend on their experience, with virgins loosing reason faster, though I haven't tested that yet). Some girls have skills that can slow this down.
- as it was already mentioned, girls have 4 virgin/experience statuses - from top: vaginal, anal, fellatio, orgasms (red kanji = no experience). Additionally, if the scouted girl has no experience in all fields, she will have red 処女 (virgin) sign next to her name. You can increase the likelihood of finding virgins with the 1st and 3rd research in the middle branch of the lowest tree (2nd and 4th options allow you to change girls' clothes and hair, respectively).
- some research has monthly upkeep on top of initial costs (that's added to the rent you pay for the apartment/base). You instantly lose the game if you don't have enough money at the end of the month to cover these expenses.
- after finishing the right research (counting from upper left - 5th one in the 2nd column), girls recruited as assistants can teach their skills (if they have any) to "working" girls (that's what the menu mentioned in #26 does). Each girl can have up to 3 skills (listed under their stats), and I think you can't "unlearn" them in any way.
- 6th research in the 3rd column will enable girls to rest and start working automatically, while the 4th research in the 4th column will make them switch to the most suitable location by themselves (after you finish the research, each option needs to be enabled manually in the prostitution menu for older girls, while new recruits will have them set to defaults).
- you can change default options for new recruits regarding allowed prostitution actions and automatic rest/location switch - check the bottom option from the menu that you can access by clicking on the picture of the main assistant Sayoko (サヨコ) in the bottom right corner of the screen (there's a ton of various stats available there as well).

That's it for today I guess.
And again - if there are any hackers interested in helping out with the TL, feel free to contact me. ^^

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone got a walkthrough or a way to edit the saves?

Every time I kill the insects and earn around 15 points, 10 are suddenly deducted.
Author has made it take way too long to earn points.
Edit: Tried Cheat Engine but I have no idea how to operate it because Google guides just make the game not work.
Everything operates in 4 Bytes when I used cheat engine.

PoomHen

Reputation score

Anyone know how to have sex with Sayoko (The assistant since the start)? I have already upgraded to the last house, and I have purchased all the upgrades. Still unable to have h-scene with her.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know how to have sex with Sayoko (The assistant since the start)? I have already upgraded to the last house, and I have purchased all the upgrades. Still unable to have h-scene with her.
Win the "best pimp of the year" prize by having the highest profit among all pimps. Click on sayoko and オーナーリスト to check the current ranking.

You also kind of beat the game after winning this prize

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone knows if it's possible rise obedience without break the mind of the girls? and it´s possible change their underwear?

Last edited:

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the personne above me : no you cant chage underwear, or it chages with the global outfit(upgrade).

for me i wanna know how you raise P limit (credit) , im stuck with 50/50, and i dont know how to get more than 50 ....

and if you need to participate in the event, how do you participate, becaus i press the participate button :/

thanks for any help

Last edited:

derpies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for me i wanna know how you raise P limit (credit) , im stuck with 50/50, and i dont know how to get more than 50 ....
upgrade your room (the button with house icon)

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like the obedience is tied to willpower, so you can't raise the former without lowering the latter. The best you can do to keep willpower up is to use training sex acts that raise obedience but doesn't lower willpower like missionary.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are the graphics and scenes for this game like? I'm not bothered about the SLG elements, but if the game looks awful I'll pass no matter how good the gameplay is.

It's a Unity game, but graphic quality is hit and miss for this engine for H-games.

derpies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WoW ..1st time I've seen an S+ blue skin girl ..lol