What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

Anyone got a walkthrough or a way to edit the saves?

Every time I kill the insects and earn around 15 points, 10 are suddenly deducted.
Author has made it take way too long to earn points.
Edit: Tried Cheat Engine but I have no idea how to operate it because Google guides just make the game not work.
Unless you know how to enter Japanese characters, or are really good at find hex values, you will have to restart your game for this method.

1: Start a new game.
2: When you are asked to enter a name, enter something in English. (Such as Hac Ker)
3: Save to an free (or uncared for) save slot.
4: Open your save folder and open that save file with a hex editor, such as Frhed.
5: Search for the first name you entered. The 5th byte after the last letter of you name is the 1st byte of the 4 byte money value.
EXAMPLE
Hac....$$$$
6: MAKE SURE THE 4TH BYTE OF THE MONEY VALUE DOES NOT EXCEED 7F. Otherwise, you will end up with negative money. In fact, keep it under 70 to prevent money from rolling over into the negative.

The 1st byte of the 4 byte upgrade points value is the 17th byte after the last money byte.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like the obedience is tied to willpower, so you can't raise the former without lowering the latter. The best you can do to keep willpower up is to use training sex acts that raise obedience but doesn't lower willpower like missionary.
Thanks for the info and is there a way to reduce the decrease of willpower with equipment things?

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and if you need to participate in the event, how do you participate, becaus i press the participate button :/
After you choose to participate, everything else is automatic - they just choose the best girls based on some criteria (like their skills, and possibly their earnings and/or sexual experience as well). If any of your girls is picked, her picture will have yellow border, and she will be listed in the summary that displays after the event. You can pretty much forget about it until you catch and train some C-B rank girls.
Thanks for the info and is there a way to reduce the decrease of willpower with equipment things?
There are two skills that can slow down reason loss from prostitution: 豆腐メンタル (literally - "tofu mentality") and stronger version - 鋼メンタル ("steel mentality"). They are a higher level skills, so you probably won't find them among lower rank girls (I think I only saw those skills on rank C and above). Btw., "tofu" is a slang term - I guess it refers to a Chinese idiom, "eating tofu", that means taking advantage of women.

Other than that, I haven't found any way to preserve reason. However, sticking to the right training options and avoiding prostitution and automatic training completely makes it possible to keep this stat at a relatively high level.
What are the graphics and scenes for this game like?
I'm not a big fan of 3D models (I prefer good old 2D), but this circle does them rather well. There's a ton of variety here, and since girls are generated randomly, some will be ridiculously ugly... just like in real life. Most of the girls look nice though, especially DFC ones (personal preference :p).
As for the scenes, they're exactly like in their 密室ブリード series - fully animated and voiced sexual training/torture, that turns consensual over time because hentai-logic. The variety of girls keeps it interesting a bit longer than in their previous titles.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not a big fan of 3D models (I prefer good old 2D), but this circle does them rather well. There's a ton of variety here, and since girls are generated randomly, some will be ridiculously ugly... just like in real life. Most of the girls look nice though, especially DFC ones (personal preference :p).
As for the scenes, they're exactly like in their 密室ブリード series - fully animated and voiced sexual training/torture, that turns consensual over time because hentai-logic. The variety of girls keeps it interesting a bit longer than in their previous titles.
I actually played the first game which I found fun and a good way to burn 3 hours when bored.

I decided to take the plunge and am liking what I see so far. Once I got a feel for the numbers and the tech tree I can afford to be more choosy with the scouted girls. One of the challenges appears to be getting top pimp in as short a time as possible.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

豆腐メンタル actually increases chance of reason loss in prostitution.
It means fragile-minded since tofu breaks easily

edit: added an image of what each upgrade does.
lol nvm image attachments doesnt work i have to make a new one

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those curious, the mentality of the girls doesn't actually break them prematurely.

What mentality does is it gives variety to the working girls since some environments give a bonus to payments if girls "fit" a particular mentality. The "mindbroken" category is considered a bonus category for some of the later environments.

Girls have a "shelf life" of roughly 5-7 years, after which the character 衰 appears next to their info box (a warning is also given on the bottom left of the screen). This is the time players should pick a replacement and either retire or promote the girl to the office to work as an assistant. There is some leeway before the girl completely loses the ability to do business, allowing the player time to select a suitable replacement.

Last edited:

Firabe

Reputation score

It means fragile-minded since tofu breaks easily

edit: added an image of what each upgrade does.
Thankful for the image, however it's too small for me to view. Do you have a bigger resolution maybe?

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, you're right. I only found the second skill so far, and I just assumed the first one is a weaker version without reading the description.

What mentality does is it gives variety to the working girls since some environments give a bonus to payments if girls "fit" a particular mentality.
That's not limited to personality/state.
Customers in each area have certain preferences listed under the required skill levels. It goes like this:
[skin color][hair color 1][hair color 2]
[breasts size larger (以上) or smaller (以下) than X]
[personality 1][personality 2][personality 3]
So, you can get up to 1.4 bonus. Personalities can change over time, since they depend on reason and obedience levels.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not limited to personality/state.
Customers in each area have certain preferences listed under the required skill levels. It goes like this:
[skin color][hair color 1][hair color 2]
[breasts size larger (以上) or smaller (以下) than X]
[personality 1][personality 2][personality 3]
So, you can get up to 1.4 bonus. Personalities can change over time, since they depend on reason and obedience levels.
It won't matter once you unlock the final pimping ground since that has no specific fetishes and it's a no-limit playground for the best whores in the business.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone on 2dgf forums claimed they unlocked all of the in-game achievements in an afternoon's play. I'm not sure why I'm not doing the same despite an almost complete S+ rank roster and 160+ to both scouting and observation for my talent-search assistant. The REALLY high-level abilities just won't unlock for me.

Edit: I'll need to replay the game from the beginning since I forgot to read the help message thoroughly. One of the techs actually allows players to unlock the highest level abilities through fusion, but I'm not entirely sure how it's done.

2nd edit: Figured it out. I'm going to try again on a new game to see how far I can take fusion to.

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lv3 skill = Lv1 + Lv2
Lv4 skill = Natural talent + Lv3

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, you're right. I only found the second skill so far, and I just assumed the first one is a weaker version without reading the description.
so, is there a skill to reduce the loss of mind or not? and how can I get more skill? I don't have skills in penultimate and antepenultimate slots.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I have observed, girls don't lose their mind at 100% loyalty. So if you really want them to stay at a high reason value you will have to train them to 100% before sending them to work.

Right now there is no way to recover 'reason' and only 鋼メンタル can reduce reason loss. The author is working on a way to improve it though.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that a new version of this released today, though it appears to just be a few bug and typo fixes. You can also just download a patch to upgrade your version from their official site if you don't own the game, yourself (it's currently the first entry/link at the top). I'm a little surprised that they made it so easy to upgrade if you have an existing version, as sometimes leaked games don't have their updates leaked so easily and thus those who haven't paid have to either wait an untold amount of time for someone to share or give in and buy it, themselves.

Whatever the case, I'm still hoping someone with enough know-how will be able to translate the game at some point. I'm personally not well-versed with finding in-game text with the likes of ReiPatcher and UnityInjector, and the fact that I couldn't properly translate the game myself considerably lowers my motivation to do so. As I said earlier, though, I'm willing to compensate someone who can actually do it, but then again, I never see others offering anything to translators and thus I don't know if that's a legal grey area or greatly frowned upon.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I said earlier, though, I'm willing to compensate someone who can actually do it, but then again, I never see others offering anything to translators and thus I don't know if that's a legal grey area or greatly frowned upon.
Fan-translations made for free are already in the gray area - technically, they're illegal, but most developers generally turn the blind eye on them.
Paying for fan-translations would be a very-very-very-dark-gray area though - taking money for illegally modifying and distributing someone else's work without their permission is just asking for trouble.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fan-translations made for free are already in the gray area - technically, they're illegal, but most developers generally turn the blind eye on them.
Paying for fan-translations would be a very-very-very-dark-gray area though - taking money for illegally modifying and distributing someone else's work without their permission is just asking for trouble.
That's how I saw it, myself, but I've never seen the matter explicitly discussed. Figured I'd might as well ask to see what happens, so thanks for the input.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can also just download a patch to upgrade your version from their official site if you don't own the game, yourself (it's currently the first entry/link at the top). I'm a little surprised that they made it so easy to upgrade if you have an existing version, as sometimes leaked games don't have their updates leaked so easily and thus those who haven't paid have to either wait an untold amount of time for someone to share or give in and buy it, themselves.
I think the developer is pretty generous or simply doesn't care, since the trial version already contains all contents from the game except with a 3 year time limit.
If you launch the game using data\game.exe it becomes the trial version.

Anyways uncensor patch for 1.03

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally "finished" the game by unlocking all of the skills and achievements within the game itself.

I've figured out how the system works, so anyone who still has questions on how the game is played is free to ask. If there's enough demand, I'll do a proper guide on how to get all of the skills, S+ rank girls etc.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally "finished" the game by unlocking all of the skills and achievements within the game itself.

I've figured out how the system works, so anyone who still has questions on how the game is played is free to ask. If there's enough demand, I'll do a proper guide on how to get all of the skills, S+ rank girls etc.
welp. i started the game, got a girl, got her loyalty and am stuck in a vicious cycle in which she earns 10 units of currency which is taken for rent. and the circle continues. XD maybe i'll wait till some mad genius translates some buttons.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally don't need a guide as much as I need a method of reliably interpreting the skills/personality types - I have enough trouble trying to memorize what each one is in Japanese, and the fact that the text is so small makes it that much tougher. I mean, I can reliably play through the game and make money to where I can continue until the end, but it would be so much easier and likely more fun if I could understand what each girl is going to be like before I capture them and understand which skills to use/combine to make them even better.