What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Pleasantly surprised by this game when I played it a few days ago. No doubt the translation helped so thanks a lot for that. I really like the artstyle and was very surprised to see that there was cum inflation involved in the normal sex scene... yea, unexpected. But it's good because I like that stuff.

Now I just want more of the same though. I hope the dev makes a sequel or something at some point. A game with a greater scope but similar gameplay/feeling as the first one. Maybe have several (slave?) girls involved instead of just one. More interactions with the city. More things to buy.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to ask for some help. When I apply SpaceGodzilla's translation, Sylvie's image disappears from the game. Am I applying the patch correctly by just overwriting the contents of the scenario folder?

Attachments

Last edited:

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd like to ask for some help. When I apply SpaceGodzilla's translation, Sylvie's image disappears from the game. Am I applying the patch correctly by just overwriting the contents of the scenario folder?
Just copying over the scenario folder into the data folder of the game did work for me without any problems. I believe I copied over the menu translation first but it shouldn't have made any difference.

Only things I can think of are whether you have 1.16 version of the game, if it is already decrypted and if everything was unzipped using japanese locale.

Hope one of these ideas helps you out.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The translation files contain only the assets requiring translation, they don't contain every single image in the original game. To install the translation you need to merge the translation directories with the game's originals, rather than replace them, otherwise you'll have a load of content missing.

You're not using a Mac, are you? The default Mac behaviour when trying to copy one directory onto another is to replace, rather than merge.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

No, not using a mac. I do have version 1.16, I bought the game off eng dlsite and unzipped it fine. The game works fine and Sylvie is visible before the scenario folder is replaced by the translation, but as soon as I overwrite the scenario folder with the translated scenario folder Sylvie doesn't appear at all. The interface translation works fine too, but as soon as SpaceGodzilla's patch is applied, no Sylvie......

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't visited this thread for a while. Did the dev just added winter costumes?

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

she keeps getting a fever and dying after a few days, what am i doing wrong?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

As stated before in the thread (I know it's long, but if you're logged in you can search threads), requirements to progress past Sylvie's illness is TLC up to that point; you must also not complete the Sylvie grope/sex scene initially available. If you do complete it all the way, you're locked into the bad end.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

After downloading the 1.16 version available on AS, I've figured out why SpaceGodzilla's translation makes Sylvie disappear when applied to the english DLsite version I have. For whatever reason, the english DLsite version uses a different folder name structure for many of the character images, which makes the scenario files in the translation look in the wrong folder for Sylvie's character images. I suppose the quick solution for me is just use the downloaded copy from AS...... I thought a couple of the potential solutions were to either manually change all the scenario file image references or to rename the eng DLsite version's image folders to match the japanese versions.... but the number of folders between the two versions don't match..... 28 folders in the AS version, 32 in the Eng DLsite version.

Attached is an image of the folder contents of \data\fgimage\chara of the two versions. Eng DLsite version on the left and AS version on the right.

And looking in the folders themselves shows that the Eng DLsite version has more images/clothes options, ie the AS version has 24 images in folder 3, whereas the corresponding clothes-s folder has 40 images in the Eng DLsite version including a couple of sailor fuku, kimonos and maid uniforms, even though both show the same version number in the game window when opened.... And I see both Japanese and english DLsite filesizes have gone up compared to the information on dungzo's summary post...... Stealth update?

Edit: I think there has been a stealth update, the following pic is in the bgimage directory with a creation date of 2015/12/29. Isn't she adorable?

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That damn nurse uniform....

Can we marry her already? Stop teasing us and give us a proper happy ending in the game already.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After downloading the 1.16 version available on AS, I've figured out why SpaceGodzilla's translation makes Sylvie disappear when applied to the english DLsite version I have. For whatever reason, the english DLsite version uses a different folder name structure for many of the character images, which makes the scenario files in the translation look in the wrong folder for Sylvie's character images. I suppose the quick solution for me is just use the downloaded copy from AS...... I thought a couple of the potential solutions were to either manually change all the scenario file image references or to rename the eng DLsite version's image folders to match the japanese versions.... but the number of folders between the two versions don't match..... 28 folders in the AS version, 32 in the Eng DLsite version.

Attached is an image of the folder contents of \data\fgimage\chara of the two versions. Eng DLsite version on the left and AS version on the right.

And looking in the folders themselves shows that the Eng DLsite version has more images/clothes options, ie the AS version has 24 images in folder 3, whereas the corresponding clothes-s folder has 40 images in the Eng DLsite version including a couple of sailor fuku, kimonos and maid uniforms, even though both show the same version number in the game window when opened.... And I see both Japanese and english DLsite filesizes have gone up compared to the information on dungzo's summary post...... Stealth update?

Edit: I think there has been a stealth update, the following pic is in the bgimage directory with a creation date of 2015/12/29. Isn't she adorable?
omg wow, is this released?

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's strange how the EN dlsite release has more images and a different file structure. I don't have TyranoBuilder, but that's not a small change. Curious how we don't have those options in v1.16 either.

Here's hoping we get a scene with Sylvie in that nurse outfit in the future!

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

It's very weird. No update notification or date on DLsite, but the zip is definitely bigger than it was reported to be and the modified date on the new images is definitely after the last listed update on DLsite. Is it even possible for a maker to update their game on DLsite without update notification?

Below is a list of extra costume items/images I've found so far in the EN DLsite version's folders that aren't in the 1.16 release from AS. I'm unsure as to whether any of them are actually implemented in game though....
Clothing
Kimonos - Red, blue, purple, pink & black
Sailor Fuku - White & Black with winter/summer variations
Maid outfit - Black, blue, purple, green & Pink
Men's shirt - With & without a tie

Ribbons
Pair of Oriental Hair pins - Both Silver or 1 pink & 1 gold

Headwear
Sun hat (Straw?)
Sheep horns (????)
Animal ears (it looks like dog ears but I'm not 100% sure)

Nipple accessories (I never realised this category existed as I'd never seen it pop up in store in the translated version, but when I imported my save across to the DLsite version without applying any translations, the piercings appeared as purchasable. Most of the image files do exist in the AS version though in folder 23, so only 1 new item in the EN DLsite version)
Band aids

Neck accessories
Scarves - Red, black, brown, red checkered, blue checkered, brown checkered & green checkered.
Aprons - White, blue, pink & black

There's also what looks like a character image for a restaurant worker, which is attached below.

I suspect trying to import my translated AS version save to the untranslated EN DLsite version breaks triggers and that may be why I can't seem to get any of the new items to show up. I'll try playing through without any translations now that I know what the buttons are and see if they show up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Naiora

Reputation score

The new stuff is part of the beta patch 1.20 as mentioned on the authors latest pixiv post (id 888112) and you need to download specific scenario files to actually see the new stuff ingame.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It's very weird. No update notification or date on DLsite, but the zip is definitely bigger than it was reported to be and the modified date on the new images is definitely after the last listed update on DLsite. Is it even possible for a maker to update their game on DLsite without update notification?

Below is a list of extra costume items/images I've found so far in the EN DLsite version's folders that aren't in the 1.16 release from AS. I'm unsure as to whether any of them are actually implemented in game though....
Clothing
Kimonos - Red, blue, purple, pink & black
Sailor Fuku - White & Black with winter/summer variations
Maid outfit - Black, blue, purple, green & Pink
Men's shirt - With & without a tie

Ribbons
Pair of Oriental Hair pins - Both Silver or 1 pink & 1 gold

Headwear
Sun hat (Straw?)
Sheep horns (????)
Animal ears (it looks like dog ears but I'm not 100% sure)

Nipple accessories (I never realised this category existed as I'd never seen it pop up in store in the translated version, but when I imported my save across to the DLsite version without applying any translations, the piercings appeared as purchasable. Most of the image files do exist in the AS version though in folder 23, so only 1 new item in the EN DLsite version)
Band aids

Neck accessories
Scarves - Red, black, brown, red checkered, blue checkered, brown checkered & green checkered.
Aprons - White, blue, pink & black

There's also what looks like a character image for a restaurant worker, which is attached below.

I suspect trying to import my translated AS version save to the untranslated EN DLsite version breaks triggers and that may be why I can't seem to get any of the new items to show up. I'll try playing through without any translations now that I know what the buttons are and see if they show up.
The waitress appeared with background and dialogues in one of the dev's tweet, so she's definitely going to be in the game.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The new stuff is part of the beta patch 1.20 as mentioned on the authors latest pixiv post (id 888112) and you need to download specific scenario files to actually see the new stuff ingame.
question: Did the author mention if this update will ever be official, or those extra scenarios will forever be "modded only"?

Naiora

Reputation score

It is called a beta patch for a reason ;) Proper 1.20 will come out if no game-breaking bugs exist.

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I come bearing gifts from 4chan.

Teaching Feeling 1.16 Translation Kit Update 4 (ULMF Version)

Download link removed for now.

Note: I have removed all images of Sylvie from this special "ULMF version" (namely, those from the memories screen). If you want them back you can use scene.psd to make your own (with images from your own copy of the game, see the readme).

What this translation kit includes:

• A data folder with jellypubes' UI translation updated to use the original font from Teaching Feeling, Kirieji. Also includes patched versions of spacegodzilla's 1.16 scenario files updated to support the new images.
  • A partial translation for 1.20 beta generated from spacegodzilla's 1.16 translation
  • Photoshop templates and actions to support the generation of new images. In particular, I have button and choice templates you can use with text files to automatically generate hundreds of images.
  • A Python script to rearrange buttons in scenario files when their dimensions change. What it means for you: no more squished or overlapping buttons.
  • A Python script for translators to easily extract and translate strings in .ks files, and a translation dictionary built from spacegodzilla's 1.16 translation
  • Full text from jellypubes' UI translation (with some minor changes) suitable for running through the Photoshop templates, should you wish to make changes.

Suggestions:

A few people (on 4chan) took issue with the use of "babydoll" and "sundress", arguing that they didn't fit the setting of the story, or that they were unclear to those outside of the US. I'm happy to take suggestions, for these and for any other graphics, provided they are reasonable and do not change the dimensions of the graphic too much (so as not to impose more line wrapping and font size reductions). If you have a suggestion, send me a PM and I'll post it here after checking that it fits the button. Then we'll have a vote on which translation to use. The first one to three votes wins, not counting me or the person who suggested it. If I receive more than one suggestion in a timely manner, then I will accept lists of the alternatives ranked by preference instead. In that case, the first one to be ranked first three times wins, with instant runoff if there's a tie.

Attachments

Last edited:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this can be quite tempting, but honestly, IF this guy wants to keep working for now, I really hope he or she understand that with the recent hype on his work, staying an indie artist is the way to go fow now.
Right right. Well, to be honest, I've known about this guy from before. I've liked some of his illustrations as, as they're on the moe side (and quite erotic). Also, he does some x-ray style sex, which I like.
That said, he seems to like drawing cyclopses too. Not big on those.

Anyway, in today's world, once something goes viral, then it goes viral. That's how our society works. Look at how well Trump has been doing for the past while lol

Personally, I find the game meh. The art is gorgeous, and I can't say no to cute girl drawn with extensive scars such as here (I have a fetish for such things).
But the erotic content seems to be too little for my liking, and the game somewhat too short (I play many short games, but they have high sexual content to make up for it).

Either way, this game would lie low on my priority list for now. Though I guess kudos to Ray-k for hitting the jackpot on this one lol ;)