What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Thanks to my buddy Jellypubes for the news tip. From Google translate, there are no immediate plans to implement this outfit in the game but you can manually add it in yourself. I haven't done it myself yet but the easy way to implement it would be to replace one of the existing outfits in the data folder. Be sure to save the old image just in case though. I'm sure you can add an additional option for any1 with a little bit of programming knowledge by copy/pasting the existing code for the previous outfits and changing the variable name correspondingly to the new image.

Santa outfit. Merry Christmas to everyone at ULMF!

More images can be found on the first link

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure you can add an additional option for any1 with a little bit of programming knowledge by copy/pasting the existing code for the previous outfits and changing the variable name correspondingly to the new image.
A 'tad' bit more difficult than that but still pretty straight forward.

Warning: These files are based on the original JP files and will revert translations. Also, the clothing affect only daily conversations.
Update: Scratch that, old school texture edit works just fine even for something like this. Pretty time-consuming though.

H-Scene wise:
1) Added santa-clothing for Forest H-Scene.
2) Added santa-clothing for Morning H-Scene.
3) 2nd 'didn't have sex for a long time' event, pre-event scene.

Instruction
1) Extract
2) *Important* Make sure you save a backup of all the .ks files you will be replacing
3) Override data folder with santa.zip's data folder
4) Save (preferably without override) the files
5) The criteria is same as Nurse clothing (Confirmed relationship, Love >400) and can be purchased from the shop.

Download:
Mediafire link removed

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Warning: These files are based on the original JP files and will likely revert translations. Also, the clothing affect only daily conversations.
setting and shop I believe are the only ones with Japanese, so this should fix that problem:

On the topic of clothes, a light search seems to tell me that you can't read files automatically in Javascript for security reasons, so I guess it's not possible to automatically add custom clothes. You have to hard code new clothing options.

Not that big a deal I guess, since the only other clothing mods I could find was a school uniform for when she's sitting down :p

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What app is used to translate? I want to try poking around inside. =p

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What app is used to translate? I want to try poking around inside. =p
I'm assuming you mean opening the files? Any plain text editor will do. I use SakuraEditor.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, is there a translation for the choices?

The dialogue seems to be translated just fine(I have not gotten past the first dinner because i would really prefer to be able to play while knowing what I am doing)

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering, is there a translation for the choices?

The dialogue seems to be translated just fine(I have not gotten past the first dinner because i would really prefer to be able to play while knowing what I am doing)
Jellypubes did the UI translations so they aren't included in my dialogue translation download.

Links can be found here

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thanks

2 questions,

first, how do I use the blue flowers?
and second, how many days have to go by to trigger the event that comes from postponing sex? her lust was at 13 and is dropping. are there other conditions i need meet?

also the one piece outfit doesnt show up on her, is this a problem with me adding the translation or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 questions,

first, how do I use the blue flowers?
and second, how many days have to go by to trigger the event that comes from postponing sex? her lust was at 13 and is dropping. are there other conditions i need meet?

also the one piece outfit doesnt show up on her, is this a problem with me adding the translation or something?
Blue flowers you can mix into the tea late at evening. And postponing sex event I think needs higher lust to happen and takes about 5-10 days to trigger.
No idea about that costume problem though.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to use ITHNVR to translate this? When the game starts, it creates three separate processes as far as I can see. None of them cause ITH to pull out text.

EDIT

...or I could discover that there is a huge translation project and make an idiot of myself by posting that question.

Last edited:

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blue flowers you can mix into the tea late at evening. And postponing sex event I think needs higher lust to happen and takes about 5-10 days to trigger.
No idea about that costume problem though.
the guide said it had to be low lust, but i don't really have a comprehension of what is too low, and where it becomes medium

as for the blue flowers, i have the tea option but not an option to use them, do i need to meet a requirement for that too?

the intimacy is over 600 at this point

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok i've been at this for at least an hour, meticulously controlling the lust level. 32 and above triggers the postponed sex with medium lust, but 31 and below trigger nothing

how do i get this scene? is it somewhere else i'm not realizing?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok i've been at this for at least an hour, meticulously controlling the lust level. 32 and above triggers the postponed sex with medium lust, but 31 and below trigger nothing

how do i get this scene? is it somewhere else i'm not realizing?
For me most of the scenes didn't usually skip ahead even if the lust was higher than it should've. Postponing event has 3 triggers though. Lvl 1 is when she first asks you for it. If you accept you get the first event, if you decline you have to wait for the next time she asks you, it will be lvl 2 then if you accept her. If you still decline her and wait then she will just straight up assault you giving the third event.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh, i think i know where i went wrong, i pat her head instead of going to bed thinking to bed was to no respond

will i get another chance at the 1st one? if i do the 2nd event now and then start the postponing anew?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh, i think i know where i went wrong, i pat her head instead of going to bed thinking to bed was to no respond

will i get another chance at the 1st one? if i do the 2nd event now and then start the postponing anew?
Yeah all 3 of them can be done over and over. It will always begin from first and escalate every time you turn her down.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok thank you

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This might be a stupid question but how does the game exactly play out. From a first look it looks like a VN type of game?

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to use ITHNVR to translate this? When the game starts, it creates three separate processes as far as I can see. None of them cause ITH to pull out text.

EDIT

...or I could discover that there is a huge translation project and make an idiot of myself by posting that question.
No worries, it happens to everyone. You have to admit theres nothing better than finding out that a complete and finish translation along with a solid user interface out there. Once again, Props to Spacegodzilla and Jellypubes for their amazing contributions. If you are having trouble keeping up with the thread then refer to this Information Compilation Post or found inside these spoilers tag. I'll check by every week or so and update it whenever possible.

I made this compilation solely for myself but thought I'd share it this time around in case it ends up helping anyone else. Now you don't have to read the entire thread lol. If this helps anyone out even a little bit then feel free to +Rep me :D

Information Compilation

----- Basic Game Information -----
Original Title - 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Romaji Title - Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
English Title - Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling-
Language - Japanese
Developer - Ray
Circle/Company - FreakilyCharming
Circle ID - RG25216
Work # / Game Size - RJ162718 or RE162718 / 345.13MB (361896859Byte)
Current Game Version - 1.16

----- Game Synopsis / Summary -----
Heroine Original Name - シルヴィ
Heroine English Name - Sylvie

I became the guardian of a slave girl was had been abused by her last owner.
At first things were weird. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly.

A bond formed, and we went out together. I bought her clothes, she wore them.

As time passed I began to fall in love with her.

This game is about becoming intimate with a slave girl.

----- Useful Links -----

- Courtesy of Jellypubes and Larcx (Includes their partial along with DL mirrors)

- Details below

----- Additional Information -----
* Save Folder can be found C:/User/username/AppData/Local/ *
* Jellypubes released a basic translated user interface * - Page 7, 9 & 16 (Page 16 being the most recently updated version)
* Spacegodzilla released a basic translated user interface * - Page 3 (OUTDATED)
* Spacegodzilla has completed a full English translation *
** Translation Status at 40% as of 11/02/15 ** - page 4 (OUTDATED)
*** Current Translation Status - 100% complete with version 0.9 released as of 12/07/15 *** (Its 0.9 because the translator is Quality Checking) - Page 15
* Developer made a Santa outfit on 12/23/15 but has no plans to implement it in the game. Link to the outfit can be found above. I haven't tested it myself yet but you could implement the outfit manually by replacing one of the existing outfits in the data folder * (Be sure to save the original image in case something goes wrong)

----- Download Links -----

- If you want to make your own font
Full Game Version 1.16 - *LINK REMOVED* (Links to the actual game are prohibited due to loli content)

last updated 12/30/15

If anybody has additional supplemental data/information (such as unofficial clothes for Sylvie not found on the original game like the santa outfit) or would like to contribute to the compilation then feel free to message me and I'll update it as soon as possible. Happy early new years to everyone at ULMF :D

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would be sweet if the part where you treat Sylvie's illness didn't happen in a time skip. I wanted to wipe her sweat, change her clothes, spoonfeed her, pat her head if she's having nightmare... you know, have the player nurse her back to health. And THEN depending on what I did there the game would decide if she's going to live or die. But oh well, it's still awesome the way it is.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Developer made a Santa outfit on 12/23/15 but has no plans to implement it in the game. Link to the outfit can be found above. I haven't tested it myself yet but you could implement the outfit manually by replacing one of the existing outfits in the data folder
For the record, already implemented in the below patch:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=774019&postcount=240

Arguably, everything is just texture edits, so people shouldn't have any problems adding their own clothing in the game. (Cat ears for example)