What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

you put flowers in the tea....flower leaves i guese not flowers, drugs you use before sex- select go to bed and skip bj then it will let you choose what drugs to use
Ah, I guess her lust was too low for those options to appear when I was trying for them.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You just made my entire week Spacegodzilla. +Rep for ya

Thanks man

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for this TL +rep and a hug

does it work in all versions?
how do i apply it to the game?
Applying the translations is just a matter of overwriting the existing files. If you want to be safe, you should make a copy of the "scenario" folder.

Translations and scripts are both in the same file, so overwriting the files will set the version to what I used for translating, which is v1.16.

how dose it feel to be done with a translation spacegodzilla? :D
It's a strange mixture of satisfaction and dissatisfaction.

I wish I had a large collection of American comic books or something as reference. English doesn't have many onomatopoeia compared to Japanese, so I feel like the translation were a bit cheap (ie. doing sfx like *lick*).

Well, I do hope to patch up any problems in sentence flow and add new scripts as time goes on, so hopefully I'll end up with something I'm fully satisfied with. :)
I can't find the 4chan thread anymore, but if anyone has custom dresses they'd like in the game, PM me and I'll try getting a custom dress feature implemented.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The menus and choices were not translated, or did I apply the translation incorrectly?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The menus and choices were not translated, or did I apply the translation incorrectly?
i used the translated images from post 91 and havent seen any problems so far. its up to you to use those if you want.

jellypubes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the english translation spacegodzilla. +rep from me as well.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i used the translated images from post 91 and havent seen any problems so far. its up to you to use those if you want.
Yeah, I didn't do the buttons since people were saying the one by jellypubes was really good (post here)

I actually haven't looked at those myself. Are they complete? If not, I can do button trans as well.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I didn't do the buttons since people were saying the one by jellypubes was really good (post here)

I actually haven't looked at those myself. Are they complete? If not, I can do button trans as well.
ive noticed ina couple places in 1.16 that isnt tranlsated like when you wanna choose to search the forest for plants? i guess, but it ainta big deal. btw, thanks a heap for your dialogue translation as well Spacegodzilla.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ive noticed ina couple places in 1.16 that isnt tranlsated like when you wanna choose to search the forest for plants? i guess, but it ainta big deal. btw, thanks a heap for your dialogue translation as well Spacegodzilla.
That's most likely because the buttons were translated before the author implemented that feature.

I'll take a look at button translations in a couple weeks.

jellypubes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's only 1 image untranslated. I did the UI on 1.14 and for 1.15/1.16 it's 1 additional image so i considered it minor, but it's mostly me being busy/forgetting about it. If the new major content(1.20) gets released before Christmas i'll see if i could update it. Otherwise, spacegodzilla may do it since he mentioned it earlier. He'll be far more accurate than me in terms of translations for sure. Since i included cleans in my pastebin as well he can use those for any changes if he wants to.
[I can't post links so i had to put everything there.]

On a side note. There's an untranslated line during the second scene. The one where you don't sleep with Sylvie for days and decline her advances.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's one of those game where I sit back and read the whole story than focusing on the sex. Definitely one hell of a game.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm posting this on Jellypubes's behalf.

jellypubes said:
Updated UI translation for v1.16. Preview here. It's only one button to translate from v1.14 so here is the update if people are bothered by it.

Mega link is here:

Alternative links/image cleans to make your own font:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, the artist's Twitter feed is great.

Not just Sylvie fanart, but a dakimakura and cosplayer too. This game's really making waves.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made this compilation solely for myself but thought I'd share it this time around in case it ends up helping anyone else. Now you don't have to read the entire thread lol. If this helps anyone out even a little bit then feel free to +Rep me :D

Information Compilation

----- Basic Game Information -----
Original Title - 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Romaji Title - Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
English Title - Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling-
Language - Japanese
Developer - Ray
Circle/Company - FreakilyCharming
Circle ID - RG25216
Work # / Game Size - RJ162718 or RE162718 / 345.13MB (361896859Byte)
Current Game Version - 1.16

----- Game Synopsis / Summary -----
Heroine Original Name - シルヴィ
Heroine English Name - Sylvie

I became the guardian of a slave girl was had been abused by her last owner.
At first things were weird. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly.

A bond formed, and we went out together. I bought her clothes, she wore them.

As time passed I began to fall in love with her.

This game is about becoming intimate with a slave girl.

----- Useful Links -----

- Courtesy of Jellypubes and Larcx (Includes their partial along with DL mirrors)

- Details below

----- Additional Information -----
* Save Folder can be found C:/User/username/AppData/Local/ *
* Jellypubes released a basic translated user interface * - Page 7, 9 & 16 (Page 16 being the most recently updated version)
* Spacegodzilla released a basic translated user interface * - Page 3 (OUTDATED)
* Spacegodzilla has completed a full English translation *
** Translation Status at 40% as of 11/02/15 ** - page 4 (OUTDATED)
*** Current Translation Status - 100% complete with version 0.9 released as of 12/07/15 *** (Its 0.9 because the translator is Quality Checking) - Page 15
* Developer made a Santa outfit on 12/23/15 but has no plans to implement it in the game. Link to the outfit can be found above. I haven't tested it myself yet but you could implement the outfit manually by replacing one of the existing outfits in the data folder * (Be sure to save the original image in case something goes wrong)

----- Download Links -----

- If you want to make your own font
Full Game Version 1.16 - *LINK REMOVED* (Links to the actual game are prohibited due to loli content)

last updated 12/30/15

Last edited:

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys,

I saw this game in a scarred girls thread on 4chan and totally love it so far.
And I'm totally grateful for you who translated the game (Spacegodzilla and Jellypubes) :)

Buut I think I found a not translated line:
Sex Scene, Impatience 2,
shows what I saw,
shows the log

Maybe we can fix that, too ;)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The good thing about the massive sells is that maybe we'll see more training games variations :p
I only hope that agth/ith will work on them though.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cheezus Fries.. 100% translation of Teaching Feeling?
Is this for real?

THOU MUST DL!

Translators! I Thank you for your efforts!
Now only princess sacrifice remains....

EDIT: Jesus christ... the story is so...Sad.. especially the Early Game over, i literally cried ;_;

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guys,

I saw this game in a scarred girls thread on 4chan and totally love it so far.
And I'm totally grateful for you who translated the game (Spacegodzilla and Jellypubes) :)

Buut I think I found a not translated line:
Sex Scene, Impatience 2,
shows what I saw,
shows the log

Maybe we can fix that, too ;)
Whelp. I knew something would pop up eventually :rolleyes:

Here's the file with the line translated:

On another note, I'm not quite sure why it's like that in the log. Having the [name] variable causes a line break in the log. This is also true in the original version. This seems to be the way the logger works. I don't think it's a big deal since it displays fine in the actual dialogue, but I can take a look if you want.