What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Reputation score
Umm, I haven't gone through the whole thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier...
Has a good end been added or is it still just "unlock all scenes" for now?

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Game is sandbox so there is no ending in the game, there is a galley but what you need to unlock them is not hard or is it cut off from certain things

Reputation score
Game is sandbox so there is no ending in the game, there is a galley but what you need to unlock them is not hard or is it cut off from certain things
Ah, thanks!
I asked because I saw people mentioning the author considered adding a good ending at the start of the thread, so I was wondering if it happened yet or not.
I have already unlocked all the scenes myself and was wondering if there's more to do in the game.

ChadBad

Reputation score
So a beta for version 4 is apparently in the new patch, however its password protected.
Doesn't seem like the password is available anywhere easily reached, checked trough the files ofc.
explorer_5GvdgMoEFC.png

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Good chance the guy forgot to take it out when he uploaded it, but its password protected, which means it could be a public sneak peak for those who know/figure it out

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good chance the guy forgot to take it out when he uploaded it, but its password protected, which means it could be a public sneak peak for those who know/figure it out
He didn't forget, it's in there purposely. He always adds a beta version to a stable version he uploads to dlsite. As for the password....it's probably in the readme somewhere. Maybe.

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Looks like it is in there somewhere, translators on 4chan are already looking at it, big thing is backend changes and a new design for Sylive, which may be the real reason for it, reaction has not been good cause she looks even younger now and even suffers from more from1000 yard stare

Bakabridget

Reputation score
is dlsite still the only place to buy this game. I've known about this game for a very long time but never tried it and i'm kinda wanting to finally try it now but i dont really like buying stuff on dlsite if it can be avoided.

someonebored

Reputation score
is dlsite still the only place to buy this game. I've known about this game for a very long time but never tried it and i'm kinda wanting to finally try it now but i dont really like buying stuff on dlsite if it can be avoided.
It's also on .

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
!ATTENTION!
VERSION 4.0 OF TEACHING FEELING IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD.

First glance there's now a whole lot more clothing options.
1673534692420.png

There's a lot more to it, but I gotta see what the Readme file says.
EDIT : Translated the readme file.
#2023/1/13 -ver4.0.0

[System environment]
- Updated Tyranoscript (v510h.
- Significantly rewritten the code. The variable management method and image layer structure have all been redesigned.
- Changed file structure. Shortens the time it takes to start up for the first time.
- Added a page switching UI and individual deletion function on the save load screen by adding a plug-in. Also increased the number of slots to 100.
- Changed the text display method of the update history.
- Optimization for mastering (volume adjustment) and loop operation of enclosed music. File size savings secondarily.
・Widely improved the word acceptance range of the input type communication. Example: Until now, only three things, "thank you/thank you/always thank you", were the triggers for "thank you community". Accept any sentence as long as it contains "thank you".

[around graphics]
- Change the screen ratio to 16:9. Adjusted and changed the UI and backgrounds in all scenes accordingly.
・For new functions and new specifications, all standing pictures other than H scenes and sub characters have been revised and all costumes have been redrawn.
・Re-draw event H scenes in back-to-back position + all costumes can be reflected.
・Some costume designs have been changed significantly. A small number of small variations such as patterns, ties, and glasses have been added.
- Added a function that allows you to change some costumes individually for top, bottom, collar, and shoulders.
-Increased the color of the costume to 21 colors that are common to almost all costumes, and added a function that allows you to change up to 3 colors for each costume.
-Added 3 costumes, 1 new hairpin, and 5 swimsuits to the lower frame.
- Re-implemented some of the costumes and functions that were temporarily canceled.
・Changed the character name display method and design of the text window.
・Changed the design of the dialog and click waiting icon.
・When you are in a special mood, a special design will be displayed even when you are out. [Specifications/around the UI]
・Added a setting to skip all the processes until you get along when starting from the beginning.
・Added a setting that allows you to customize the dirty words of the ground sentence.
・Added many items to be recorded by status.
・Added a furigana input field to the name and slightly improved the expression of the name.
・Increase the maximum number of obscene language settings, increase the frequency of occurrence, and add a semen name request.
-The maximum number of items that can be purchased at one time when shopping for clothes is changed so that it changes according to the amount of luggage you currently have, instead of depending on your dearness.
・The specifications have been changed so that some hair accessories can be used together with twin tails and side tails.
-Added 3 color preset change function for clothes, collar, batch color change.
-Added a function that allows you to change the coloring of the dress-up all at once.
・Added new preset items for dress-up.
・Added a function to display the name set on the coordination button & increased the number of slots to 100.
・Partially changed the text of the H scene mainly in line with the addition of naming-related functions. Addition of dirty words and adjustment of occurrence rate.
・ Change and modify event and talk branching conditions depending on lewdness and estrus state.
・Readjusted the probability of special moods and horny talk occurrence rates.
-Added a function to apply a different color shadow to the text for each character. (Can be turned on/off by setting
- Change log design.
- Re-added blinking and lip-syncing on/off functions. (Although there were voices saying that it would be heavy due to the animation, I was skeptical because there were very few reports and the phenomenon could not be confirmed, so I postponed implementation.

[Command H scene]
(Since we haven't spent much time adjusting the balance yet, there is a high possibility that the calculation method and specifications will be readjusted.
- Supports command H scene for back counterpoint.
・Add lick command. (Currently the text is minimal. Will be added at a later date.
・Bra display supported.
- Added new facial expressions.
- Redesigned UI. Addition of room brightness change, body wipe, action selection UI pattern, etc.
-Added a function to display the corresponding action and part when the cursor is placed on a button or clickable part.
- It is possible to change the volume of BGM and SE in the setting column.
- Changed the calculation method of climax. Implemented the climax for each part separately from the overall climax gauge.
- Re-added the dress-up function before the command H scene. Improved access to all dress-up functions except recording and editing coordination unlike before.
・Fixed several other bugs.

* Temporarily stopped the following functions because it was difficult to recreate all the differences and functions for the new functions at once. Will be re-implemented at a later date.
・Costumes reflected in event H scenes other than work scenes and back position (Some conditions for H event occurrence will be changed accordingly)
・Illustration of the begging scene, missionary sex in the open air
・Apron, tiny lace underwear

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
That's a substantial update. I thought it was just going to be bug fixes.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
I can't believe this game is still being updated. Holy goodness gracious. And it's all based around everything but the actual sex cgs lol.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't believe this game is still being updated. Holy goodness gracious. And it's all based around everything but the actual sex cgs lol.
Very frustrating to see, still hoping on a "harsh" route instead of game over at the start.

Wataterp

Reputation score
Can someone tell me what exactly is new in the 3.0 and 4.0 versions? I can't find any sort of changelog no matter where I look.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was checking some games on DLsite to see if something surpassed Teaching Felling in sales, and noticed that her hair changed from bluey black to grey!!
Anyreason of why the developer decided to change it?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was checking some games on DLsite to see if something surpassed Teaching Felling in sales, and noticed that her hair changed from bluey black to grey!!
Anyreason of why the developer decided to change it?
I don't follow the dev's posts much but I assume it's a marketing thing.

It's more striking and unique compared to the previous colour and also happens to be a popular hair colour on waifus.

007Shiattack

Reputation score
This is my favorite game.
The girl is really cute.
The game's content is completely different from her appearance. It's a heartwarming game."