What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

What board are the 4chan tl links on? I found some expired threads in V and JP, but I couldn't find anything live.
Check the thread on /h/.

kenny9438

Reputation score

To use the beta, I replace files in the scenario with the files in beta folder right? How can i get the translation to work with 1.20? I tried running the patch.py, but it didnt quite work.

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To use the beta, I replace files in the scenario with the files in beta folder right? How can i get the translation to work with 1.20?
Correct.

I tried running the patch.py, but it didnt quite work.
I'll need some more details. What version of Python did you use, how did you invoke patch.py, and how were the results different than you expected?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I've been temporarily banned from 4chan for an entirely unrelated reason (hah!), so I can't post this over there until late tomorrow. However, I've gone ahead and put together the latest version of the all-in-one patch and taken down the link to the old one.

Code:
mega.nz/#!Op8kGCIb!GbG55gQeWXTIbQVze7eqG8wtekPjBxajB9F_qMGOrUU
Changes:
>Now using new shop/closet UI by Jaypee
>Now with Memories translations by Jaypee (derp!)
>Readme updated to make installation smoother and link to this thread.

Should be good to go. I haven't implemented the Santa availability changes because I'm putting off that coding until 1.20 actually drops.

Speaking of 1.20, Ray-K updated the beta. Just bugfixes, but if people can read Japanese and want to poke around feel free:
Code:
gamefixandupdate.tumblr.com

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is spacegodzilla (or anyone else) working on a translation for 1.20 yet? I'm working on some tools that might make it easier. The idea is to pull out all of the translateable text from the .ks files and put it into a normal text file. Then you can put your translations for each line in that file (tab separated), and the replacer script will use that text file as a dictionary to lookup and replace lines of text in the .ks files.

I pull the text out in "chunks", which are basically anything between tags and # lines, where some tags and macros like [p] or [name] are ignored and treated like text. This means that one "line" of the text file may have several consecutive lines from the .ks file, so you should be free to make whatever changes you need to.

I've already generated a dictionary file for spacegodzilla's translation and merged it with the 1.20 beta. It seems to work okay, but the tools are pretty rough now, so I won't be releasing anything just yet. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone was already working on the translation.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is spacegodzilla (or anyone else) working on a translation for 1.20 yet? I'm working on some tools that might make it easier. The idea is to pull out all of the translateable text from the .ks files and put it into a normal text file. Then you can put your translations for each line in that file (tab separated), and the replacer script will use that text file as a dictionary to lookup and replace lines of text in the .ks files.

I pull the text out in "chunks", which are basically anything between tags and # lines, where some tags and macros like [p] or [name] are ignored and treated like text. This means that one "line" of the text file may have several consecutive lines from the .ks file, so you should be free to make whatever changes you need to.

I've already generated a dictionary file for spacegodzilla's translation and merged it with the 1.20 beta. It seems to work okay, but the tools are pretty rough now, so I won't be releasing anything just yet. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone was already working on the translation.
That's awesome! If SG isn't, I would be willing to--especially if your tools allow for a more structured text layout than everything on one unending line of code. The only thing I can't do is the UI stuff (at least, applying the translation to the UI), but it looks like you've got that covered.
furries man. XD
Yo, it wasn't even though! I read the rule they banned me for and the image I posted in the C89 thread of one of my new acquisitions didn't run afoul of the language of the rule at all! But it was a 24-hour ban so I had no option to appeal. Jerks!

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's awesome! If SG isn't, I would be willing to--especially if your tools allow for a more structured text layout than everything on one unending line of code.
Basically, it would give you a file with a bunch of lines like this
Code:
はい、私が準備します。[p]\n[name]は待っていてください。[p]
The \n is where there was a line break in the .ks file. It's necessary to preserve whitespace in the .ks file, but has no effect on what you see in game.

Then your job is to change each line into something like this
Code:
はい、私が準備します。[p]\n[name]は待っていてください。[p]	I will prepare some.[p]\nPlease wait a moment, [name].[p]
Since each line you're working on can contain more than one line from the .ks file, they could get pretty long. So you'll probably want to edit the file in something like Excel where you can wrap the two columns independently and then export it as tab-separated values.

So far there are around 262 new lines to be translated in the beta (up from about 2638 lines translated in 1.16). I'm hoping that we could also use this to put out a translation patch for the trial to encourage more people to buy the game.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was planning on waiting until 1.20 release came out unless someone else wants to work on it.

A script like that would be a lifesaver! I'm already dreading copy+pasting all the unchanged translations into the newer files lol

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If spacegodzilla's on the job, I will respectfully stand aside (though I'll probably have a peek at your python scripts).

Also derpderpderp, broke the Santa outfit almost entirely. Not sure how I had such a huge brainfart but I did. HERP. I feel really stupid and blame frustration over that ban. Clearly that's why.:eek:

Updated the patch to 4b, get it here:

Code:
mega.nz/#!n0EWxDAQ!heeJwe_nAkufaL-qru-tYEBR-yngAj6BXFqslb2vWVU

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any ending for the game?

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Teaching Feeling TL Kit Update 4 is released. This update adds a partial translation for 1.20 beta from spacegodzilla's 1.16 translation (for convenience only, no new lines are translated). To use it, make sure you have the latest version of the game from DLsite and copy the .ks files from the /data/beta folder over the ones in your scenario folder.

Also included is the translation script, strings.py, as well as a translation dictionary built from spacegodzilla's 1.16 translation and a text file containing all the lines from 1.20 beta that are not translated yet.

Get it here:
Download link removed for now.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also included is the translation script, strings.py, as well as a translation dictionary built from spacegodzilla's 1.16 translation and a text file containing all the lines from 1.20 beta that are not translated yet.
If I translate the lines in tf120_strings.txt, will the scripts included be able to patch it?

Is there any ending for the game?
You have an adorable loli slave waifu. Do you really want it to end? :)

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I translate the lines in tf120_strings.txt, will the scripts included be able to patch it?
Yep. Just put your translations on the same line, with a tab to separate them from the originals.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have an adorable loli slave waifu. Do you really want it to end? :)
Not at all, but i read that there is a "bad ending" so i was a little confuse

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not at all, but i read that there is a "bad ending" so i was a little confuse
I forget the exact conditions but if you don't get her affection up high enough towards the start of the game you trigger the bad end. There's no good ending yet.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I forget the exact conditions but if you don't get her affection up high enough towards the start of the game you trigger the bad end. There's no good ending yet.
Thank you for the info ^^
And 100 Times thank you for the splendid translation of this game :D

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Teaching Feeling for Android Runtime is released.

This is a distribution of TyranoScript suitable for running Teaching Feeling on Android devices. It is only a runtime, so it does not include any files from the game. To actually run the game, you'll need to copy the contents from your own Teaching Feeling data folder into the invalid.teachingfeeling/files folder on your device's external storage.

Get it here:
Link revoked while I work out some bugs.

Last edited:

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Teaching Feeling for Android Runtime is released.

This is a distribution of TyranoScript suitable for running Teaching Feeling on Android devices. It is only a runtime, so it does not include any files from the game. To actually run the game, you'll need to copy the contents from your own Teaching Feeling data folder into the invalid.teachingfeeling/files folder on your device's external storage.

Get it here:
mega.nz/#!elxXGarC!9lJAevnLyLUoLreZItBHPpOo-GRg-W5EikWmnSgJmN0
Might be interesting to my own little pocket waifu...

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NO WAY! This just topped the dlsite most popular overall product charts!