What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Someone posted a walkthough a while back for all the missions. Someone else deserves the credit for this but I'm not about to go searching for the post because this thread is getting rather long, so I'll just copy and paste from a doc I saved to my comp. This was also from the first full version and doesn't include the more recent updates

1. First Hub - City
---1. Reflect the Magic by hitting it when it turns red.
---2. The game asks you to set your 2nd and 3rd weapons. The list on the right is your weaponry. Select two weapons, then in battle, press 2 or 3. Use those different weapons to defeat the enemy. (Or you can just attack with weapon 1. You still win)
---3. Level Drain
2. Second Hub - Village
---1. Defeat a bundle of Bandits
---2. Maneuver your mouse to avoid the White sections (no touchy!)
---3. Defeat all enemies using only Counters
---4. Get a 15-hit combo (combos are broken by taking damage of any kind)
---5. Take out the enemies in the order assigned by the numbers above their heads (1 means first)
---6. Level Drain
3. Third Hub - Meadow
---1. Don't get Hit by any attack
---2. Only kill the targets
---3. Kill a bunch of slimes, then take on a Super Slime
---4. Hand over 5 of those items that Slimes drops
---5. Battle a bundle of Tribal girls (many at once!)
---6. Triple Boss-Fight
---7. Level Drain
4. Fourth Hub – Another City
---1. Coliseum Battle (in which you cross-dress and use a parasol as a weapon)
------Be sure to re-equip your usual armor and weapons afterwords.
---2. Deal 5k damage in one hit
---3. Get a 30-hit combo
---4. Spot the Differences
---5. Take on six constantly-horny priestess bosses
---6. Level Drain
5. Hub 5 - Night City
---1. Click “2” then “2” then the second option.
---2. Use Counter-attacks to raise your FLASH value above 500
---3. Remove every single equipment including weapons before selecting the quest
---4. Take no damage, defeat 2 priestess bosses
---5. Survive for 30 seconds without killing any enemies (use your Guard a lot)
---6. Fight a Swarm of Bunny-girls
---7. Level Drain
6. Sixth Hub – Japan
---1. Deal 10,000 damage in 1 hit
------After reaching the fourth hub (I think), you get two paths to go down in the Stage Select menu. One of them will cause you to travel into a snowy area, and at the end of it, you get access to a store with three weapons - a Boomerang, a Helmet, and a Magic Book. The Helmet is very powerful, and is what I used to beat this mission. The Boomerang attacks ALL enemies on screen, and I would consider it useful for fighting the pair of Angels after the Japan hub.
---2. Wants an Item. Auto-clear if you have it.
---3. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---4. Defeat the Bosses (don't allow the healers on the sides to act! Kill them quick!)
---5. Use your squirt gun to defeat the business ladies
---6. Defeat a bunch of Snake-Girls
7. Seventh Hub – Italy
---1. Colosseum Battle
---2. 60-hit combo
---3. Defeat the Boss without taking damage (I think)
---4. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---5. Defeat a bunch of Ninjas
8. Eighth Hub – Castle
---1. Deja Vu! Take on some familiar faces, using only a Soccer Ball!
---2. Fighting through History! Take on a wide variety of your foes, in the order you fought them!
---3. 100-hit Combo!
---4. Deliver 50,000 damage in a single hit!
---5. Fight two Princess-type characters from the game's Story (that you probably skipped over anyways). Boss fight. Warning, a pair of ninja attack at the end.
---6. Sexy bath scene with a story character. Be sure not to skip!
---7. Battle two super-fast Wolf Girls!
---8. Boss fight! Focus on the General in the center.
---9. Someone call Charlie, his three Angels are tearing up the place! Boss fight, focus on the center one!
about
theres's only one princess(atm) in the game the other one is her mother :rolleyes:

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Thanks for trying, but I have no idea. It doesn't help that I don't have the Jappanese language pack downloaded, but all of the missions in every town for me are just old ones I couldn't finish. I dunno. Maybe it's because I didn't download the update when it first came out?
Hm...how did you get to the game version you're currently at? Like, say, did you download a pre-Witch version, then solely download the update with the hornet girl? It's possible that the actual content containing the Witches might be confined to their update. I downloaded every update as they came, so I can't verify it for sure, but you might need to track down a download of the 1.2 update (or whatever the witch one was) and apply it to your game, or else just get a full 1.4 download and transfer your save.

Again, I don't even know if that's the reason it's not working. It seems plausible to me, though, in that each update would only contain the new content from that particular update.

Wait a minute ... Are you saying the new monsters in 1.41 are the monsters form the tower??? As in the minotaur, Yuki-oona, giant, lesser succubus and boss succubus?!??
Nah, those guys have always been there. The enemies added through updates are present in new missions, not the Tower. (Though they might appear as well as random enemies in the Tower, I have no idea.)

Also, thanks for the tip on that first mission!

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm...how did you get to the game version you're currently at? Like, say, did you download a pre-Witch version, then solely download the update with the hornet girl? It's possible that the actual content containing the Witches might be confined to their update. I downloaded every update as they came, so I can't verify it for sure, but you might need to track down a download of the 1.2 update (or whatever the witch one was) and apply it to your game, or else just get a full 1.4 download and transfer your save.

Again, I don't even know if that's the reason it's not working. It seems plausible to me, though, in that each update would only contain the new content from that particular update.

Nah, those guys have always been there. The enemies added through updates are present in new missions, not the Tower. (Though they might appear as well as random enemies in the Tower, I have no idea.)

Also, thanks for the tip on that first mission!
Ah. I see. So, assuming you have the newest version of the game based on the answer you gave, can you PM me a link for a free download?

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah. I see. So, assuming you have the newest version of the game based on the answer you gave, can you PM me a link for a free download?
Uhh, which version do you have right now?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhh, which version do you have right now?
No way to tell for sure, but definitely not the newest version, that's fo sho. I got mine off a torrent and it didn't say what version, so I'm guessing by your question that it might be a problem?

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. I originally ignored the witch update cause everyone on here seemed to think it ranged from Nothing special to Meh. I guess I'll just wait for someone to upload a video of their fight sometime. Meanwhile I don't wanna download another version, since I actually bought my version and I don't want to risk a torrent messing it up.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No way to tell for sure, but definitely not the newest version, that's fo sho. I got mine off a torrent and it didn't say what version, so I'm guessing by your question that it might be a problem?
Look for a file called バージョン情報.txt in your game folder. It looks to me like a changelog, and it should have your current version number in it. The reason I'm asking this is 'cause I just wanna send the update itself--dun wanna screw anything up on accident by shoving your save file into a completely different install.

EDIT: Welllll, I probably should've checked this earlier, but it looks like the update just comes in the form of a new data file for the entirety of the game--which would make my previous theory for DMX's problem totally irrelevant, I think, since each update overrides the previous one's data...which would mean that each update has all of the content for every previous update included in it. I dunno, I don't use the Wolf RPG Editor.

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Look for a file called バージョン情報.txt in your game folder. It looks to me like a changelog, and it should have your current version number in it. The reason I'm asking this is 'cause I just wanna send the update itself--dun wanna screw anything up on accident by shoving your save file into a completely different install.

EDIT: Welllll, I probably should've checked this earlier, but it looks like the update just comes in the form of a new data file for the entirety of the game--which would make my previous theory for DMX's problem totally irrelevant, I think, since each update overrides the previous one's data...which would mean that each update has all of the content for every previous update included in it. I dunno, I don't use the Wolf RPG Editor.
I used Arc Converter on the data file I had and it turned to folders of pictures which I can edit, and since I have a copy of the game with the wolf data and my save, I can test overwriting the wolf file without affecting my real game.
With that said, could you please pm me a download link for that wolf file if it's the only thing I need?

R

Ryka

So like... all I see in the latest version (that I greatly appreciate though) is the bee-girl, doublegirl, and surprise groupsecks girl in two new missions. That it?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So like... all I see in the latest version (that I greatly appreciate though) is the bee-girl, doublegirl, and surprise groupsecks girl in two new missions. That it?
Wow. Way to spoil the surprise bro. :mad:

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow. Way to spoil the surprise bro. :mad:
It's not a surprise bro it's been out for weeks. And why don't you just buy the game? It's on the ENG DLSite.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not a surprise bro it's been out for weeks. And why don't you just buy the game? It's on the ENG DLSite.
Yeah, but there are those, like me, who can't afford to buy it, yet or otherwise, and we didn't know about it because we don't have it. So, yes surprise is spoiled. Thanks a lot.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, but there are those, like me, who can't afford to buy it, yet or otherwise, and we didn't know about it because we don't have it. So, yes surprise is spoiled. Thanks a lot.
Then stop reading the thread. If you don't want "spoilers" for a game where the next enemies are publicly announced and shown well before release, then you're clearly in the wrong place.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Then stop reading the thread. If you don't want "spoilers" for a game where the next enemies are publicly announced and shown well before release, then you're clearly in the wrong place.
That's the trap. I need the thread so that I can wait for people to PM me a link to download the new version, but the spoilers are a plenty there. Also, someone PMed me about a link and I said I'd give it to them when I got it, so you can kinda see the necessity of watching the blog.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's the trap. I need the thread so that I can wait for people to PM me a link to download the new version, but the spoilers are a plenty there. Also, someone PMed me about a link and I said I'd give it to them when I got it, so you can kinda see the necessity of watching the blog.
Sorry to say buddy but I don't think you'll be able to have your cake and eat it too in this case. Just don't go about stirring up unnecessary drama just because you don't want to be spoiled on something that's pretty much common knowledge at this point.

R

Ryka

im sorry

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to say buddy but I don't think you'll be able to have your cake and eat it too in this case. Just don't go about stirring up unnecessary drama just because you don't want to be spoiled on something that's pretty much common knowledge at this point.
Right, fair point there. Was wrong of me to jump like that; I'll cool it next time. Still, I am kinda glad I know now, originally there are no insects, I can't wait to meet these two new witches and the concept of a "double girl" sounds interesting.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry I snapped at ya about the new girls.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm the one who should be sorry. You knew and I didn't and it's fair game since it came out.

R

Ryka

So like... anything else in this version I should know about?