What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

To anyone who can't afford to buy the new version, a very generous person PMed me a link for a data wolf of the new game! If you want a link, Pm me and I'll give it to you.

R

Ryka

Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Buying things takes money though.

At the very least, playing the game Mr. Krabs's way is beneficial to the future of the developer as well. It's a grey area that's been grey since the end of time but publicity is certainly as good as the cha ching. I tell my friends about it. They tell their friends about it. They know about it. They buy it likely cause they're not scrooges like myself.

It's a savannah of grasses. Some green some not so green. I'd rather my games be pirated and bought, than just bought and have others too afraid to even try due to the dollar value. I want to be rated on how good my game is. Not how much money shady DLSite wants from it. (They get a percentage of all sales, I was told anyway.)

Yes, being a pirate is not a good label, but... there's a whole thread worth of benefits and cons about it, that I do not want this one to devolve into.

But with THAT said, don't get angry when the esteemed customers get their updates first. :p

Last edited:

xreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've finished all the Missions, got a fancy star as well but can only find the Witch in the tower. I've checked the Monmusume Village but there's no other missions.

I'm running 1.40, is this a bug?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To everyone who read my previous post about the accessory that continues the enemy grapple, I believe I have determined where I got it. I believe I got it when I beat the succubus boss in the Tower, widely because it makes sense that she would have it and that it's shown in the "rewards" section below that shows what you can earn when you clear a floor tower. I never really looked at it since it was untranslated gobbledygook, but when I was asked where I found it, I went hunting for it; This goes to the person who asked (sorry I forgot your tagname!) The target that has the accessory is the Succubus boss, but you have to clear her battle to earn the reward and it is tough. Secondly, I found out that if you cleared the tower fully, you can reset it with an option that appears at the top of the tower floor selection, which also resets the rewards, meaning you can get them again.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get the bee girl into the free battle? All I've seen her in was the 12 floors type deal with some other girls that don't seem to be in my free battle area. I have 1.4 ver. If that helps

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get the bee girl into the free battle? All I've seen her in was the 12 floors type deal with some other girls that don't seem to be in my free battle area. I have 1.4 ver. If that helps
In order for them to be in free battle, I believe you just need to beat them once. If you're fighting the bee in the tower, but haven't unlocked her in free battle, then you probably need to complete the mission she's involved in. Other than that, I would have no clue, but that's always been the case for me, so just beat her mission and see what happens.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In order for them to be in free battle, I believe you just need to beat them once. If you're fighting the bee in the tower, but haven't unlocked her in free battle, then you probably need to complete the mission she's involved in. Other than that, I would have no clue, but that's always been the case for me, so just beat her mission and see what happens.
You wouldn't happen to know where her mission is? I'm not translating anything so it looks like a fuckton of hieroglyphs, so navigation is a pain. Thanks for answering btw

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You wouldn't happen to know where her mission is? I'm not translating anything so it looks like a fuckton of hieroglyphs, so navigation is a pain. Thanks for answering btw
In 1.41, all the new missions should be available everywhere; If not, then go to the very last town, the one with the treehouse where you talk to monster girls. It won't be as tough as the tower boss, but it still won't be easy; on the bright side, one of the new missions brings in a new face and an upgrade that is pretty interesting.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah. Ok. Thank you very much

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gone though the last few pages looking for a save to no avail. Was hoping someone could share theirs. I've played though the game up to the tower and have yet to find any new content. And without the ability to read moon runes I am unable to proceed any further in the game.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gone though the last few pages looking for a save to no avail. Was hoping someone could share theirs. I've played though the game up to the tower and have yet to find any new content. And without the ability to read moon runes I am unable to proceed any further in the game.
I've gotcha covered. I don't have every item, and there are a few missions not completed, but every enemy is available in the Library (this is for version 1.40). Make sure to make a backup of your save in case things go wrong.

Attachments

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've gotcha covered. I don't have every item, and there are a few missions not completed, but every enemy is available in the Library (this is for version 1.40). Make sure to make a backup of your save in case things go wrong.
Thank you so much for the save i have been lurking around this thread for awhile now hoping that someone would post the new update save Thank you again.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to beat the two angels? I keep killing them but they keep rege their life ._.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it's the dual boss I think you're talking about, then as already been stated in this thread, you need to take them down simultaneously. Whittle them down to some low number then nuke both together with a staff or boomerang or something.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to beat the two angels? I keep killing them but they keep rege their life ._.
If you don't have an AoE weapon, you're basically screwed. You have to defeat them at the same time.

Which is kind of hard when you can't read anything, so I know your pain.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was thinking to beat both as a second option but I didn't try it. Thanks anyway. :)

If it's the dual boss I think you're talking about, then as already been stated in this thread, you need to take them down simultaneously. Whittle them down to some low number then nuke both together with a staff or boomerang or something.

micomico

Reputation score

So i've completed that tower with 12 floors, what now? that's everything in the game?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i've completed that tower with 12 floors, what now? that's everything in the game?
have you completed every mission and attained the most powerful weapons, armor, and accessories and amassed the perfect combat gear for combat or "playtime"? If you have, then yeah that's all, until the next update.

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the latest version too atm. You can pm for a copy if needed.