What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

It's my fault for not being more specific. I meant a link to a media fire or dropbox that had just the data wolf and the necessary parts to upgrade my version to 1.41, but yes, I will have to wait for someone to PM me the link.
Chirst you're clueless. Please read the previous pages before posting before you embarrass yourself even more.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Chirst you're clueless. Please read the previous pages before posting before you embarrass yourself even more.
I may be "clueless", but there's no need to be so rude about it.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On a more lighter note, I found out an interesting fact about a particular accessory; this accessory, without knowing what enemy I got it off of or what it's called, takes effect when the enemy grapples you. When you "finish" in the grapple, the accessory keeps them on you, restarting that grapple without the enemy backing off. Good for those players who want to "continuously grapple" with a favorite enemy; the two pics included will show what the accessory is called in the version with and without AppLocale.

Attachments

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

omfg

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, but I'm starting to think the "ice" is getting thinner and soon enough, I might get in trouble, so shall we agree I should just keep my mouth shut for a good amount of time?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nah, he's just an unreasonable prude who expects everyone who posts in this thread to have read through all 530+ posts. Don't let him get to you.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, he's just an unreasonable prude who expects everyone who posts in this thread to have read through all 530+ posts. Don't let him get to you.
Even so, I wasn't being a saint myself, so it might be a good idea just to give some distance, so as not to cause an explosion and get caught up in the radius.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My oh my.
Whats with the sudden rude posts? Ya know what. I ain't even gonna read it or even try to understand the cause.

Passerby. You cannot ask for links of any kind (Unless its save files). for any game that has a Shota tag, or a loli tag in them. its against the site's rules. I know you didn't ask for the game and all, just the data.wolf file to update it to 1.41. But its still against the rules as far as I know.

I'd say your best bet is asking for links through PMs and Nyaa torrents, you might also get lucky on Anime sharing, or even Hentai4daily.

Good luck finding the updated game my friend...for I don't have it. (My ver is 1.40).

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My oh my.
Whats with the sudden rude posts? Ya know what. I ain't even gonna read it or even try to understand the cause.

Passerby. You cannot ask for links of any kind (Unless its save files). for any game that has a Shota tag, or a loli tag in them. its against the site's rules. I know you didn't ask for the game and all, just the data.wolf file to update it to 1.41. But its still against the rules as far as I know.

I'd say your best bet is asking for links through PMs and Nyaa torrents, you might also get lucky on Anime sharing, or even Hentai4daily.

Good luck finding the updated game my friend...for I don't have it. (My ver is 1.40).
Yeah, that situation's already defused and gone with no need to drudge it back up. I've already PMed the guy who made the patch and I'm just waiting for a reply.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

You need more than the data wolf to update. The new patch added new characters. Please read at least two pages in back before posting.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need more than the data wolf to update. The new patch added new characters. Please read at least two pages in back before posting.
Like I said, I'm waiting for a PM. No more yoking about it here.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have a translation patch for the 1.40 version?

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten an answer to my last post, it's kind of a shame. People on here are usually swift to helping out when they can, at least that's what I've seen since I've been on this thread.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten an answer to my last post, it's kind of a shame. People on here are usually swift to helping out when they can, at least that's what I've seen since I've been on this thread.
Well, the first succubus is from the Tower (I think she can be encountered on any floor), and the second one is from the Tower's last floor. The two witches are from one of the new missions in the monster village, and the white angel thing...

...uh...you mean the final boss? Or are you referring to the yuki-onna? If it's the latter, then I don't quite remember how to get her; I think she's on the path to the Tower.

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, the first succubus is from the Tower (I think she can be encountered on any floor), and the second one is from the Tower's last floor. The two witches are from one of the new missions in the monster village, and the white angel thing...

...uh...you mean the final boss? Or are you referring to the yuki-onna? If it's the latter, then I don't quite remember how to get her; I think she's on the path to the Tower.
Okay so I gotta get through the tower for most of them. Alright. It's crazy hard though.

As for the new mission in the Monster Girl village... I've done every one except the very first one I keep failing for some reason, and the only new mission I got gave me the bee queen, twins, and the yellow haired girl.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I gotta get through the tower for most of them. Alright. It's crazy hard though.

As for the new mission in the Monster Girl village... I've done every one except the very first one I keep failing for some reason, and the only new mission I got gave me the bee queen, twins, and the yellow haired girl.
Yeah, I can't figure out the first one either.

Anyway, the witches should be in the second mission. If that mission isn't appearing, then...uh...I got nothin', sorry. I already had the Tower cleared when I downloaded the update with the witches, so maybe that's part of it? I doubt it, frankly, if you already have the other update mission unlocked.

Just so we're on the same page, the highlighted mission is the one with the witches (technically the same witch, just with two different grabs):

i.imgur.com/nwPkyeg.png

(Dun have 15 posts yet, so I can't link the image directly)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, the witches should be in the second mission. If that mission isn't appearing, then...uh...I got nothin', sorry. I already had the Tower cleared when I downloaded the update with the witches, so maybe that's part of it? I doubt it, frankly, if you already have the other update mission unlocked.

Just so we're on the same page, the highlighted mission is the one with the witches (technically the same witch, just with two different grabs):

i.imgur.com/nwPkyeg.png

Wait a minute ... Are you saying the new monsters in 1.41 are the monsters form the tower??? As in the minotaur, Yuki-oona, giant, lesser succubus and boss succubus?!?? Also, I will check out what mission you guys are talking about; if you say it's the first one, then I believe I might have the answer for you.

*edit* Ok, If the monster village is the one with the tree house background and the last choice on the map before the tower dungeon, then the first mission is to take out all the enemies at once. As far as the second mission, for me it's a repeat of the sex scene with the first boss and two of the starter soldiers, and it's always that scene no matter where I try it; I think it either glitched for me, or there are no witches and it's them who drain your levels if you choose the second option at the start of the mission. I could be also talking about the completely wrong thing, but that wouldn't be a surprise, so if I'm right, I hope I helped and if I'm wrong, then someone else has to answer that.

Last edited:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait a minute ... Are you saying the new monsters in 1.41 are the monsters form the tower??? As in the minotaur, Yuki-oona, giant, lesser succubus and boss succubus?!?? Also, I will check out what mission you guys are talking about; if you say it's the first one, then I believe I might have the answer for you.

*edit* Ok, If the monster village is the one with the tree house background and the last choice on the map before the tower dungeon, then the first mission is to take out all the enemies at once. As far as the second mission, for me it's a repeat of the sex scene with the first boss and two of the starter soldiers, and it's always that scene no matter where I try it; I think it either glitched for me, or there are no witches and it's them who drain your levels if you choose the second option at the start of the mission. I could be also talking about the completely wrong thing, but that wouldn't be a surprise, so if I'm right, I hope I helped and if I'm wrong, then someone else has to answer that.

Well I am in no way an expert, but I think I got all the girls, so I can tell you what I did. I went to 2nd village (however others work too, as I think they show up in every town) and chose the missions in my pic.

I think I missed a mission on my picture as it appears to be in another town I can't remember xD

Attachments

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/nwPkyeg.png

Thanks for trying, but I have no idea. It doesn't help that I don't have the Jappanese language pack downloaded, but all of the missions in every town for me are just old ones I couldn't finish. I dunno. Maybe it's because I didn't download the update when it first came out?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone posted a walkthough a while back for all the missions. Someone else deserves the credit for this but I'm not about to go searching for the post because this thread is getting rather long, so I'll just copy and paste from a doc I saved to my comp. This was also from the first full version and doesn't include the more recent updates

1. First Hub - City
---1. Reflect the Magic by hitting it when it turns red.
---2. The game asks you to set your 2nd and 3rd weapons. The list on the right is your weaponry. Select two weapons, then in battle, press 2 or 3. Use those different weapons to defeat the enemy. (Or you can just attack with weapon 1. You still win)
---3. Level Drain
2. Second Hub - Village
---1. Defeat a bundle of Bandits
---2. Maneuver your mouse to avoid the White sections (no touchy!)
---3. Defeat all enemies using only Counters
---4. Get a 15-hit combo (combos are broken by taking damage of any kind)
---5. Take out the enemies in the order assigned by the numbers above their heads (1 means first)
---6. Level Drain
3. Third Hub - Meadow
---1. Don't get Hit by any attack
---2. Only kill the targets
---3. Kill a bunch of slimes, then take on a Super Slime
---4. Hand over 5 of those items that Slimes drops
---5. Battle a bundle of Tribal girls (many at once!)
---6. Triple Boss-Fight
---7. Level Drain
4. Fourth Hub – Another City
---1. Coliseum Battle (in which you cross-dress and use a parasol as a weapon)
------Be sure to re-equip your usual armor and weapons afterwords.
---2. Deal 5k damage in one hit
---3. Get a 30-hit combo
---4. Spot the Differences
---5. Take on six constantly-horny priestess bosses
---6. Level Drain
5. Hub 5 - Night City
---1. Click “2” then “2” then the second option.
---2. Use Counter-attacks to raise your FLASH value above 500
---3. Remove every single equipment including weapons before selecting the quest
---4. Take no damage, defeat 2 priestess bosses
---5. Survive for 30 seconds without killing any enemies (use your Guard a lot)
---6. Fight a Swarm of Bunny-girls
---7. Level Drain
6. Sixth Hub – Japan
---1. Deal 10,000 damage in 1 hit
------After reaching the fourth hub (I think), you get two paths to go down in the Stage Select menu. One of them will cause you to travel into a snowy area, and at the end of it, you get access to a store with three weapons - a Boomerang, a Helmet, and a Magic Book. The Helmet is very powerful, and is what I used to beat this mission. The Boomerang attacks ALL enemies on screen, and I would consider it useful for fighting the pair of Angels after the Japan hub.
---2. Wants an Item. Auto-clear if you have it.
---3. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---4. Defeat the Bosses (don't allow the healers on the sides to act! Kill them quick!)
---5. Use your squirt gun to defeat the business ladies
---6. Defeat a bunch of Snake-Girls
7. Seventh Hub – Italy
---1. Colosseum Battle
---2. 60-hit combo
---3. Defeat the Boss without taking damage (I think)
---4. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---5. Defeat a bunch of Ninjas
8. Eighth Hub – Castle
---1. Deja Vu! Take on some familiar faces, using only a Soccer Ball!
---2. Fighting through History! Take on a wide variety of your foes, in the order you fought them!
---3. 100-hit Combo!
---4. Deliver 50,000 damage in a single hit!
---5. Fight two Princess-type characters from the game's Story (that you probably skipped over anyways). Boss fight. Warning, a pair of ninja attack at the end.
---6. Sexy bath scene with a story character. Be sure not to skip!
---7. Battle two super-fast Wolf Girls!
---8. Boss fight! Focus on the General in the center.
---9. Someone call Charlie, his three Angels are tearing up the place! Boss fight, focus on the center one!