What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

FlyingClay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Does anyone know if there's any further updates planned? I'd check his twitter but I can't read japanese. Thanks.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So this game will never been translated to English although a translation project exist ?

too bad, I really want to play this game with fully understanding story and the felling of Hero when he being raped :(

Dank_Billy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, i'm stuck on the two angel girls, i don't know how to get past them, i mean i get that i probably havo to kill both of em at the same time but don't really know what weapon to use

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel like that question's been answered at least a hundred times by now. Use an attack to finish them both off at the same time.

FlyingClay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this game will never been translated to English although a translation project exist ?

too bad, I really want to play this game with fully understanding story and the felling of Hero when he being raped :(
Assuming that this is the last update provided by the game's author, a fan translation should be coming. It becomes difficult to translate the game when new features are added.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn, i'm stuck on the two angel girls, i don't know how to get past them, i mean i get that i probably havo to kill both of em at the same time but don't really know what weapon to use
Any weapon with a wide arc or naturally hits multiple enemies, I recall a boomerang being one of them.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Magic-staves and halberds/poleaxes/greatswords are the most classic wide-arc weapons, though the boomerang in the snow city is one as well, as stated.

If in doubt, check the width of the transparent white/gray line near the bottom of the screen, the one that follows your cursor. That's a rough estimate of your current weapon's attack range.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

though the boomerang in the snow city is one as well, as stated.
I never did find that

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I never did find that
One of the NPCs you can talk with through the [Information] tab (in エスラ, IIRC) gives you directions to an optional snowfield area; going through that lets you get to the snow city. It should be necessary to get there to unlock the Last One sidequest, since IIRC there's a unique subquest there...

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming that this is the last update provided by the game's author, a fan translation should be coming. It becomes difficult to translate the game when new features are added.
I think version 1.4 must be the last version, look like no more story add in, only some new enemy but not affect to the story, version 1.4 should be translated now.

This game seriously need full translation, I will keep waiting everyday.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think version 1.4 must be the last version, look like no more story add in, only some new enemy but not affect to the story, version 1.4 should be translated now.

This game seriously need full translation, I will keep waiting everyday.
Well maybe if you wanna encourage the dude to make updates you should buy the game legit. You seem like quite the fan...

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well maybe if you wanna encourage the dude to make updates you should buy the game legit. You seem like quite the fan...
I'm a big fan of excessm game, but in my country I just a normal student who can't affort to buy a game, that why I always searching for a free download, I'm sorry :(

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the version I've been sending out still the lastest update? Can someone check and reply please. I'm still sending out the same one from a month ago lol.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the version I've been sending out still the lastest update? Can someone check and reply please. I'm still sending out the same one from a month ago lol.
According to DLsite the latest update was made on 16-12-10, so yeah, you are pretty much 100% still golden!

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that was fast lol

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how can i play the game at full screen?

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i play the game at full screen?
Open up the config.exe, Select 全画面モード (Full Screen Mode, Option 4), Press 適用 (middle button at bottom), Press OK.

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we defiantly need more games like this :D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Open up the config.exe, Select 全画面モード (Full Screen Mode, Option 4), Press 適用 (middle button at bottom), Press OK.
worked! tx so much :)

FlyingClay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't look like there are any updates coming down the line. To those still interested I'll be sharing my TA translated version of the game in the next few days. All items are named and mostly completed, first 4 towns are complete with a few lines here and there that I wasn't able to translate yet - It totals between 1 and 2 hours of gameplay.