What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

You're gonna have to find that link on your own, then. No links for games with underage characters.
I meant a new link for a new version of the auto translator.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

I came across something called Arc-Converter and WRPGE (Wolf RPG editor) and I was able to get into the data of the game, but it looks like I can't edit the text, unless I'm missing something. What I was able to unlock was pictures of weapons, characters, animations and such, but I think to get at the text of the game, I gotta open another file.

Pyroman31

Reputation score

Does anyone know, if they are working on something like kariyume again?
I loved the gameplay and combination of spritbased and artwork H scenes.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know, if they are working on something like kariyume again?
I loved the gameplay and combination of spritbased and artwork H scenes.
Doubtful.. they seem to be focused on ebooks and updates to this game presently, though that's not to say another game in the oneshota series isn't in the works.

..not that you could tell by checking his blog, which hasn't been updated in months.. you're likely best off checking his twitter

Pyroman31

Reputation score

Hmm, twitter might be a good idea, thanks for that one. I loosely checked his blog, but as u said - there is not much going on.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On a note separate to the search for translations, does anyone know anything about the third mission in the town where you can upgrade your weapons? I've accomplished EVERY other mission except that one. Every time I try, it says a message that I obviously can't read; also, has anyone given the weapon upgrade thing a shot? I have no idea how it works since I can't read anything, so if anyone can tell me if it's worth it and what I need to do for that mission to start, that would be epic.

*Edit* I did the weapon thing and it is SO very worth it, cause I just got the ultimate magic weapon and the fastest melee weapon for charging and counters. Also, after reading a bit, I did miss a mission, but I just completed it. All that's left is the one mission that requires an unknown item and my only clue is in the pics on my next comment.

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These two pics show the mission I am talking about and the message that prohibits me from doing this mission. Just to point it out, I played these games with Applocale, so that's why they have that text rather than the more symbol heavy kind if you just play it normal.

*Edit* On a whim, I removed all my gear and tried the mission, and it turns out you have to remove everything and go with the gear it sets for you in order to play that mission. Live and learn and with this, I have completed ALL the missions including the tower challenge, unless I missed something, which is unlikely since I talked to everyone and did everything I could think of. So, unless someone tells me of a mission I missed, all I have left to wait for is the translation.

Attachments

Last edited:

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. So I downloaded the most recent version of the game (paid for).

Now I've noticed some issues: One is that while the girls are in their idle animations in a battle, they don't appear on the screen until they attack, flash, or grab me.

Two is that... I have a lot more enemies to add to the library and have no idea how to get them. So far as I can tell I'm missing both of the new witches, some kind of white angel thing, and two succubi. Can anyone give me any tips?

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. So I downloaded the most recent version of the game (paid for).

Now I've noticed some issues: One is that while the girls are in their idle animations in a battle, they don't appear on the screen until they attack, flash, or grab me.

Two is that... I have a lot more enemies to add to the library and have no idea how to get them. So far as I can tell I'm missing both of the new witches, some kind of white angel thing, and two succubi. Can anyone give me any tips?
Did you mess around with the settings? I recall changing the settings back in the demo and for some reason that messed up the graphics like you mentioned. As long as everything's on default it shouldn't be a problem.

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you mess around with the settings? I recall changing the settings back in the demo and for some reason that messed up the graphics like you mentioned. As long as everything's on default it shouldn't be a problem.
No, just downloaded it straight from the site and let it write over whatever it needed to write over.

***After figuring out where the settings were and playing with them. I realized they were not on default. My graphics issue has been resolved, but my Library quandary has not been answered yet.

Last edited:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but my Library quandary has not been answered yet.
Just making sure, you have completed every side quest in each village? If you updated at any point it is likely you've missed a few.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, just downloaded it straight from the site and let it write over whatever it needed to write over.

***After figuring out where the settings were and playing with them. I realized they were not on default. My graphics issue has been resolved, but my Library quandary has not been answered yet.
Quick questions: 1) what version is it up to now? 2) How long ago was it published?

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick questions: 1) what version is it up to now? 2) How long ago was it published?
1. I could not tell you. 2. December 5th. Though there is an update that fixes bugs released on Dec. 10th

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.41, Dec. 10

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.41, Dec. 10
That early. So there's no way someone would have already put it up as a torrent for us free guys, unless anyone of you would be willing to pop a link to a mediafire or dropbox where I can download it off of you.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

god damn it read the thread

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

god damn it read the thread
... Was that towards me? If it was, then what part of the thread, because reading the whole thing looks like it would take half a day without skimming it.

DMX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a lot more enemies to add to the library and have no idea how to get them. So far as I can tell I'm missing both of the new witches, some kind of white angel thing, and two succubi. Can anyone give me any tips?

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

... Was that towards me? If it was, then what part of the thread, because reading the whole thing looks like it would take half a day without skimming it.
If it wasn't towards you then it should have been. I've already said twice to you (and I think someone else did as well) that a link isn't going to be put in the thread, because the game contains shota. If you meant obtaining a link from someone by PMing them for a link ..... you'll have to wait for someone kind enough to offer to PM you a link.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it wasn't towards you then it should have been. I've already said twice to you (and I think someone else did as well) that a link isn't going to be put in the thread, because the game contains shota. If you meant obtaining a link from someone by PMing them for a link ..... you'll have to wait for someone kind enough to offer to PM you a link.
It's my fault for not being more specific. I meant a link to a media fire or dropbox that had just the data wolf and the necessary parts to upgrade my version to 1.41, but yes, I will have to wait for someone to PM me the link.