What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.2]

Love it.
I don't know much about RPGMV, but could the stats be arranged differently? I'd edit the shot myself if I could, so I'll lay it out like this:

Left Side:
Corruption
Raped
Exhibitionism
Submission

Middle:
Masturbation
Blowjob
Handjob
Vaginal
Anal

Right Side:
-Blank-
Enemies Tortured
Enemies Killed
-Blank-

This would mean the middle column would be bigger than the others, but I dig categories. I'm also a little confused as to just what "Enemies Tortured" would entail, exactly. If it's the opposite to Submission, it's Domination. This would also kind of require a layout change. In this case, leave Raped on the right, but move "Enemies Tortured" to left, and place it on top of Submission and rename it Domination.

This is all my opinion, and I could well be talking out of my arse. It's your game after all, and it's early days yet. ^^

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Love it.
I don't know much about RPGMV, but could the stats be arranged differently? I'd edit the shot myself if I could, so I'll lay it out like this:

Left Side:
Corruption
Raped
Exhibitionism
Submission

Middle:
Masturbation
Blowjob
Handjob
Vaginal
Anal

Right Side:
-Blank-
Enemies Tortured
Enemies Killed
-Blank-

This would mean the middle column would be bigger than the others, but I dig categories. I'm also a little confused as to just what "Enemies Tortured" would entail, exactly. If it's the opposite to Submission, it's Domination. This would also kind of require a layout change. In this case, leave Raped on the right, but move "Enemies Tortured" to left, and place it on top of Submission and rename it Domination.

This is all my opinion, and I could well be talking out of my arse. It's your game after all, and it's early days yet. ^^
Not to spoil to much of the story but she will travel over the wall with time. Stuff will happen there.
The Enemies torture and submissive stat is two different stats. That haven’t got any anything too common. Thanks for pointing out the Dominate stat I have forgotten all about it. And is added now

The arranged of the stat will be as is at this time. Spent 6 hours getting it to do anything with them at this point.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ohhhhhhhhh looing so goooood ,icant wait :p good job :p

Last time I played this it was the old character model, going to give this a go now it's been updated, liking the look of the new character model. Will be keeping an eye on this :) Hope we get a new download soon ;)
Hope you like the new changes. There will be a long time for the next update is ready…. like 6-8 months from now ;)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd like to say my opinions on the game but I gave up because I was tired of listening to the introduction drone on about a 200 year history, the social/economic/political structure of the 'world' and the goddamn layout of a fucking town (I must've I blacked out cause I thought I saw the game lecture me on what a library is.)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd like to say my opinions on the game but I gave up because I was tired of listening to the introduction drone on about a 200 year history, the social/economic/political structure of the 'world' and the goddamn layout of a fucking town (I must've I blacked out cause I thought I saw the game lecture me on what a library is.)
Hehe, background information on the world/country/place where the game is important for many players:). (clearly not you and that’s ok) and the game didn’t lecture you about what a library is. But where its located. (clearly two different things:))

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I’m closing down the vote for new player name in a couple of days. (No new update ready yet) more that I need the player name to get some plugins to work.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

imercenary said:
PLEASE can you work in a "skip intro" thing after the Warning screen?* Explanation is good, but not many people would sit through it all more than once to try options they didn't on the first run. A story should not take more than two-minutes to get through, and to be honest when it told me about the town I was despairing the game would never start.
I agree with imercenary, though. Most of us know what a library is and what a general store sells.
All those NPCs and not one of them says anything outside of quest dialogue. Yes, I know it's an early build and non-essential NPC dialogue is really unimportant - relative to the rest - but it helps the town feel more like a town and less like a graveyard.

*: Most games released through an RPGMaker engine have this, and some other commercial games as well. Here's an example of a story that although unskippable only takes a few seconds. As much of a collection of RPG tropes the game is, it tells you all you need to know: Evoland. About ten lines and it's done in ten seconds.
Most demo builds have this function as well.
Plot exposition is well and good, but perhaps you should stop before telling everyone about the south until it factors into the game as a whole. A whole region's worth of explanation we can't explore yet makes it feel like DLC.

How old is the player character supposed to be again? Nobody I know of that age and with boobs like that squeaks like a munchkin on helium. An option to disable to soundbites before the game starts proper would be greatly appreciated. The first time I went through the intro and she squeaked at me I was "Oh for god's sake, shut up!" and uttered the same again when the cock wouldn't shut up while I went to make a cuppa. Please only have it crow once or twice, not constantly.
I'm of a dual mindset about the adopted brother character. One moment he seems like a total asshole, another he seems pretty okay.
I know that if I told a family member "Not now, I'm playing." I'd have the face eaten off me. He has no concept of respect for anyone, it seems.

N.B. I'm not telling you how to make your game, I'm only trying to help people like imercenary who were put off by the obscene length of the intro actually get into the game proper as opposed to not even wading through it to give it a go.

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

PLEASE can you work in a "skip intro" thing after the Warning screen?* Explanation is good, but not many people would sit through it all more than once to try options they didn't on the first run. A story should not take more than two-minutes to get through, and to be honest when it told me about the town I was despairing the game would never start.
I agree with imercenary, though. Most of us know what a library is and what a general store sells.
All those NPCs and not one of them says anything outside of quest dialogue. Yes, I know it's an early build and non-essential NPC dialogue is really unimportant - relative to the rest - but it helps the town feel more like a town and less like a graveyard.

*: Most games released through an RPGMaker engine have this, and some other commercial games as well. Here's an example of a story that although unskippable only takes a few seconds. As much of a collection of RPG tropes the game is, it tells you all you need to know: Evoland. About ten lines and it's done in ten seconds.
Most demo builds have this function as well.
Plot exposition is well and good, but perhaps you should stop before telling everyone about the south until it factors into the game as a whole. A whole region's worth of explanation we can't explore yet makes it feel like DLC.

How old is the player character supposed to be again? Nobody I know of that age and with boobs like that squeaks like a munchkin on helium. An option to disable to soundbites before the game starts proper would be greatly appreciated. The first time I went through the intro and she squeaked at me I was "Oh for god's sake, shut up!" and uttered the same again when the cock wouldn't shut up while I went to make a cuppa. Please only have it crow once or twice, not constantly.
I'm of a dual mindset about the adopted brother character. One moment he seems like a total asshole, another he seems pretty okay.
I know that if I told a family member "Not now, I'm playing." I'd have the face eaten off me. He has no concept of respect for anyone, it seems.

N.B. I'm not telling you how to make your game, I'm only trying to help people like imercenary who were put off by the obscene length of the intro actually get into the game proper as opposed to not even wading through it to give it a go.
The skip intro choice is fast to build and will be added in next update.
NPC and dialog will be added later on. The main reason this isn’t been added is because all side missions will be added true no quest NPC. And don’t want to spent time adding dialoged with npc when it’s going to be change anyways.
I did all of the history of the game now since it would be harder to include it later in game. This way the player is informed of the history and no question marks about it. My problem is that there are two player groups. Does who want much information and does ho just want to play. My problem is to find a balance between does two. (first step is to add the skip intro part)
The “MC” is 18 years old. (told in the intro) the “Mommy” sound is played 2 times over 4 seconds. And it’s only plays does two times. And I have no idea how to add the turn off sounds bit other then don’t include them. (and can cut down to one “Mommy”)
Brian (Brother) dialog haven’t been 100 % tweak at this time. And will be change/reworked later on. Mostly because of the stat system that are finished and will be lunched at next update. (different stat with different Quest NPC will give different dialog)
All criticism I take with an open mind off how to improve my game and think of a scene or object differently. constructive criticism is always the best.:)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Took a little look at the vote and do think there is some foul play here. But at this point the vote stay as is. Since I can prove anything.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

vote will end tomorrow.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Vote is finished.

New player name is Suzie with 42 % of the votes:)

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Vote is finished.

New player name is Suzie with 42 % of the votes:)
so now?1 year to next update?this is me ->*open cave door ,lay down and start hibernate* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hehehe

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so now?1 year to next update?this is me ->*open cave door ,lay down and start hibernate* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hehehe
Hehe not that long. Working on 0.03 update now and will see how far I will come the next days before I’m leaving for holyday.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As many of you know I have tried to keep my game free to play, since late April when I first released New paths. I have been searching for a proofreader. I have found many over the last couple of weeks, but everyone stops to help me since they don't get paid, or get anything for their work.
I have spent a lot of my own money in this game so far. (RPG Maker MV, DAZ3D Models etc.) and at this point, I don't have the money to hire a professional proofreader. So the last part is to make a Patreon where all the funds will go back into the game. Hire proofreader. Upgrading hardware etc. To make this game better with time. (I will not do a rework of the game again, have learned from my mistakes.)

My plan is to release the new updates to my Patrons after their donations every month. This being said, a free update will be available every second month as a free to play, for non Patrons.

I hope people understand why I can't keep spending my own money on this, and don't start a lynch mob.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My plan is to release the new updates to my Patrons after their donations every month. This being said, a free update will be available every second month as a free to play, for non Patrons.

I hope people understand why I can't keep spending my own money on this, and don't start a lynch mob.

That's fine, as long as you don't make the game playable only to Patrons then I don't have a problem with it.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Added some new stuff. Day counter and day name. at the top left corner of the screen.
Bottom right will be a little image of what wearable outfit you have on. The image will change with your stats.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.3][06.08.2016]

This update is more of a bug fix with some more content (not much) old save will not work!

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've never worked with RPG Maker stuff, but I would advise you to try to avoid making saves incompatible...it's a huge drag to replay through a game again, unless you've made a fast-forward button for the dialogue.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game crashes when "snoring female audio" tries to play, at night when brother is sneaking to her bed.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've never worked with RPG Maker stuff, but I would advise you to try to avoid making saves incompatible...it's a huge drag to replay through a game again, unless you've made a fast-forward button for the dialogue.
Since I have added a new stat system I needed to change a lot of information in game. Since the game is fairly short at this time it’s better to do it now then later and a save with 2-3 hours of gameplay is gone. And this will be the last time save don’t work. :)

the game crashes when "snoring female audio" tries to play, at night when brother is sneaking to her bed.
Uploading a fix now . new link on patreon :)

Last edited: