What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.2]

Is there a way to play this in windowed mode?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to play this in windowed mode?
I think it's written in game, just hit F4. (beware of the mean F5 which gets you back to the title screen )

BUG : there is a loop when you visit the library for the second time, it's said you can check the dictionary directly but the librarian has some sparks in front of him as well, if we talk to him, we get back to the first time we visited him, having to go through the story one more time (it doesn't happen again if you take the time traveling loop )

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think it's written in game, just hit F4. (beware of the mean F5 which gets you back to the title screen )

BUG : there is a loop when you visit the library for the second time, it's said you can check the dictionary directly but the librarian has some sparks in front of him as well, if we talk to him, we get back to the first time we visited him, having to go through the story one more time (it doesn't happen again if you take the time traveling loop )
Thanks for the bug find. It will be fixed in the next update :)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Time goes and I will soon start the vote for new name on the MC. Do if you have a name you want her to have. Post it here :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to steal a name from DMC4.

We shall call her Kyrie. :D

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Vote is up

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The poll will be close before I have the update 0.03 ready since it only takes like 4 second to do does changes. Vote and enjoy summer :D

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The poll will be close before I have the update 0.03 ready since it only takes like 4 second to do does changes. Vote and enjoy summer :D
:D u mean enjoy summmer with the version 0.03 out?:D:D:D:D

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:D u mean enjoy summmer with the version 0.03 out?:D:D:D:D
Well, most patreon developers take one month to give an update with 5-10 min gameplay in RPG maker. And I have reworked 100 % of my game and given it more content in about a moth time so there will be some beer and bacon at this point for me. :D I don’t give a release date for the 0.03 update at this point :p

haurock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, the main characters reminds me a lot of Stelle Bright(Trails in the Sky, a really good jrpg), mainly her hair. It's just coincidence or did you take her as an inspiration?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Before I start, I want say I acknowledge the English is not your native tongue.

After you name your character, the game forgets it at some point, resorting to everyone calling you "Player".
The shower scenes are far too long. You could afford to cut them in half.
There's potential in this game, I like what's in it so far.
I hope you find a proofreader with a good grasp of English before much longer.
I started documenting things that don't make sense, unnecessary line duplication and things that are just plain wrong. I gave up at the mine. I spent over an hour alt-tabbing to my notepad and the game.

Something that bugs me is when a cohesive sentence is broken into two sentences complete with their own quotation marks, then second one starting without space on the same line as the first, or it's own window entirely. Or yet, when they ARE given their own lines when they would make perfect sense if strung together. Full stops being used in place of commas. So far, there four "off"s instead of "of"s. Example "I want you to know what I do to feed all off you." Instances of "you" instead of "your", sometimes the Father character has text display problems like this:
Player "Listen carefully to me now."
His name is Father, not Player.
There's tings instead of things and a few other issues. Do please find someone to check your work as you go. Readability is a big thing for me.

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, the main characters reminds me a lot of Stelle Bright(Trails in the Sky, a really good jrpg), mainly her hair. It's just coincidence or did you take her as an inspiration?
I just google her and must say. They are quit alike. But no she wasn’t my inspiration for new mc :)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Before I start, I want say I acknowledge the English is not your native tongue.

After you name your character, the game forgets it at some point, resorting to everyone calling you "Player".
The shower scenes are far too long. You could afford to cut them in half.
There's potential in this game, I like what's in it so far.
I hope you find a proofreader with a good grasp of English before much longer.
I started documenting things that don't make sense, unnecessary line duplication and things that are just plain wrong. I gave up at the mine. I spent over an hour alt-tabbing to my notepad and the game.

Something that bugs me is when a cohesive sentence is broken into two sentences complete with their own quotation marks, then second one starting without space on the same line as the first, or it's own window entirely. Or yet, when they ARE given their own lines when they would make perfect sense if strung together. Full stops being used in place of commas. So far, there four "off"s instead of "of"s. Example "I want you to know what I do to feed all off you." Instances of "you" instead of "your", sometimes the Father character has text display problems like this:
Player "Listen carefully to me now."
His name is Father, not Player.
There's tings instead of things and a few other issues. Do please find someone to check your work as you go. Readability is a big thing for me.
Thanks for the feedback.
The shower scene is going to be reworked when I find the time for it.
Since I’m a one-man army with this game and don’t make or earn any money on this. I have given up finding anyone to proofread for free. (I’m not paying anyone to do it)
As for the example for the father. There is a bug or something I can’t find out what’s making the problem with the name situation. So if you named the character for Suzie. The father scene would be
“Suzie listen carefully to me now."
This will be fixed when vote for new name is over.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While the game is promising (I like the writing and the character model), I hope future versions offer more interactability. At this point the game is very much "head from point A to point X and watch the 'cutscene'" so to speak. At the moment it's much more a visual novel than a game.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While the game is promising (I like the writing and the character model), I hope future versions offer more interactability. At this point the game is very much "head from point A to point X and watch the 'cutscene'" so to speak. At the moment it's much more a visual novel than a game.
Side mission will be added with time. If there will be npc side mission or bigger I don’t know right now.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I’m started to redo the whole bathroom/shower scene. It’s now a bathtub.
There will be multiply way to take a bath depending on stats and your choice. A masturbate scene will be added in next update ;)

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I’m started to redo the whole bathroom/shower scene. It’s now a bathtub.
There will be multiply way to take a bath depending on stats and your choice. A masturbate scene will be added in next update ;)

ohhhhhhhhh looing so goooood ,icant wait :p good job :p

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Last time I played this it was the old character model, going to give this a go now it's been updated, liking the look of the new character model. Will be keeping an eye on this :) Hope we get a new download soon ;)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most say this have been a productive day. I’m finished with the rework of shower scene. It’s now a bathtub scene with multiple choices depending of stats.
Talking about stats There is now a stat follow system in game.
All of this work with only 8 beers today…. Think I need to spell check tomorrow.