What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths

Sad to hear about your issues with the game.
Few people here working with the MV, from what I can see, and none of them look like an expert to me.

Is it that hard to start from the scratch, copying events, maps and whatnot?
Its not hard. But as I see this a as Learning curv i think I can make mapes better the second round. And the big question is what I can take over that isent corrupted? So make most of the stuff in a new round and it will come out better and more improved :) im already started on the history and characters :)

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its not hard. But as I see this a as Learning curv i think I can make mapes better the second round. And the big question is what I can take over that isent corrupted? So make most of the stuff in a new round and it will come out better and more improved :) im already started on the history and characters :)
That's the spirit :)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good to hear, i hope you're not going to discard your previous model, i liked her but of course, if you're having more than one, it's even better ;-)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good to hear, i hope you're not going to discard your previous model, i liked her but of course, if you're having more than one, it's even better ;-)
I have started on a new model and starting to sculpture her :) the new game will be alot different from the last. Will publish the lore and plan when im done planing :)

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have started on a new model and starting to sculpture her :) the new game will be alot different from the last. Will publish the lore and plan when im done planing :)
Bummer. I kinda liked the punk/tomboy look your current girl had as well as her overall body shape. It's not something you see too often in games like these.

What will the new model look like?

Also, kudos for being honest about needing help. I like the concept of this game, and would hate to see it disappear because you got too frustrated and didn't want to look elsewhere for assistance. Sadly, I know nothing about creating games, so I am hoping someone else is able to assist you.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bummer. I kinda liked the punk/tomboy look your current girl had as well as her overall body shape. It's not something you see too often in games like these.

What will the new model look like?

Also, kudos for being honest about needing help. I like the concept of this game, and would hate to see it disappear because you got too frustrated and didn't want to look elsewhere for assistance. Sadly, I know nothing about creating games, so I am hoping someone else is able to assist you.
All the new info about the game is on the first page now :) with some images of the new protagonist.
I i'm starting from scratch and are learning from my faults and take it from there.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

TBH the old model looked better, the new one just looks weird.
it kinda looks like a dude with girls head and boobs plastered on, whereas the old one looked like an actual tomboyish girl.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TBH the old model looked better, the new one just looks weird.
it kinda looks like a dude with girls head and boobs plastered on, whereas the old one looked like an actual tomboyish girl.
ok, because it will be a new look now, and the tomboyish style is gone. But your problem with the new char is the body? :)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, because it will be a new look now, and the tomboyish style is gone. But your problem with the new char is the body? :)
i dont see a problem with the new character based on the storyline now. but i didnt like the punk/butch look anyway.

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont see a problem with the new character based on the storyline now. but i didnt like the punk/butch look anyway.
Have made a new model. and a vote poll on the first page with the new character :)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, just talking about the body.
Too many hard features give a more masculine look.

Edit: the right one is a definite improvement compared to the left one.

Last edited:

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but was there a Demo for this game? I've only saw this thread now and a quick reading of all the comments it seemed there was once a Demo. Either way, Since I still dont understand what kind of story you want for the main character I prefer the Right one since it is better looking then the left one, maybe is just the expression the left one is making on the photo but I dunno.

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna say the previous concept of the game was a lot better, this weird mix of modern and fantasy world es kinda dumb. Also the new MC is inferior with a silly hair style... BUT!

This is your game, do whatever you enjoin the most and have fun! I'm gonna play and fap to it when it will be complete. :)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About your poll, i'm embarrassed, i prefer the skin color of the right model but left model's hips. Faces changes too but i'm not sure which one i prefer :p

Maybe it's too many changes for one poll ? :p

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but was there a Demo for this game? I've only saw this thread now and a quick reading of all the comments it seemed there was once a Demo. Either way, Since I still dont understand what kind of story you want for the main character I prefer the Right one since it is better looking then the left one, maybe is just the expression the left one is making on the photo but I dunno.
I have removed the game since i need to redo a lot of it. (since I it is corrupted and I have done some Very big programing errors in it)

I'm gonna say the previous concept of the game was a lot better, this weird mix of modern and fantasy world es kinda dumb. Also the new MC is inferior with a silly hair style... BUT!

This is your game, do whatever you enjoin the most and have fun! I'm gonna play and fap to it when it will be complete. :)
The problem with RPG maker MV is that it not that many titleset for it, so to make the modern world I want is hard. And I can understand that people is confused about the hair style from the previous model. But I think you all will be surprised when you see what I'm trying to do (NOT SPOILING at this point)

About your poll, i'm embarrassed, i prefer the skin color of the right model but left model's hips. Faces changes too but i'm not sure which one i prefer :p

Maybe it's too many changes for one poll ? :p
The only difference is the face and body :p

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im ending my vote.
Right won with 70 % of the votes. :) and now I can start to render :D

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you really should use left model's hips, i'm sure the skin color, which wasn't supposed to change had something to do with it (check your message, you can see the difference by yourself) and the faces were definitly the other important factor. :p

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you really should use left model's hips, i'm sure the skin color, which wasn't supposed to change had something to do with it (check your message, you can see the difference by yourself) and the faces were definitly the other important factor. :p
It is what is it. have started to render images now. So this is the model im going to use :p

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uploaded some images of map and MC :)