What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths

How has anyone even beaten the 10 enemies, this is ridiculous.
You do USE combat skills? before and in battle? and you start with 100G thats 4 red bull if you are out of MP :)

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as already mentioned, after the maze it bugs and can't progress further from day 3 quest. It loops previous scenes.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And there will be grammar and spelling errors. So if this is your biggest problem this game may not be for you!
This is more than spelling and grammar errors.

Please don't try to claim a game is in English if it isn't a language you're fully fluent in and you don't have someone who knows the language helping you with it. "I take a seat in the opposite side on the work consolation" Seriously? Machine translated doesn't mean it's in English.

Last edited:

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's nothing, wait until you get to the maze. I stopped playing during the maze, I find it's insane you can't see anything in front of you. It's already hard, it's a maze, then he made it pitch black also. Oh ya I almost forgot it's jam packed with bad guys to top it off.

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For curiosity, which program you are using to create the 3D models?

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use the triplepunch (no idea what it's called) skill. It helps beat down the enemy (once you get a baton it'll most often one-shot an enemy). Then after fight you use Medic skill to heal up. Enemies drop Red Bull (mana potion) fairly often, so you shouldn't run out. (I got through the maze with like 30 more Red Bull than I started out with, even with all the mana used to stay.)

Also for the maze, try to move NE first. Exit is to the SE and if you head straight south you'll just find yourself facing nothing but blind ends.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please don't try to claim a game is in English if it isn't a language you're fully fluent in and you don't have someone who knows the language helping you with it. "I take a seat in the opposite side on the work consolation" Seriously? Machine translated doesn't mean it's in English.
Once again it's a free to play game. And I don't have anyone to help me since there isn't any money involved. Do you want to help me with the grammar? If Yes pm me.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most of the errors I've seen are "spellcheck errors", that is to say they are actual words, just not the words that belong there.

Even fluent users of the language can make those types of errors.

It would be more useful for people to report them than to bitch about something that's clearly an alpha.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Most of the errors I've seen are "spellcheck errors", that is to say they are actual words, just not the words that belong there.

Even fluent users of the language can make those types of errors.

It would be more useful for people to report them than to bitch about something that's clearly an alpha.
Honestly, I closed it out at the point I wrote that. Gave it another shot today, and looks like it improves some afterwards (enough that it doesn't seem machine translated).

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, I closed it out at the point I wrote that. Gave it another shot today, and looks like it improves some afterwards (enough that it doesn't seem machine translated).
It's not machine translated. more that I'm not that good in english. and some errors will happen since it's not my first language

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's nothing, wait until you get to the maze. I stopped playing during the maze, I find it's insane you can't see anything in front of you. It's already hard, it's a maze, then he made it pitch black also. Oh ya I almost forgot it's jam packed with bad guys to top it off.
In the next update the maze have been NERFED alot. and doble light arround the player.

Last edited:

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mega link it down!! :l plzzz fix asap, i try this game and see if it interest me.

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Happy to hear about the maze nerf, it was really chaotic.

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drunk - what is your plan for the MC? Will she eventually get blackmailed to show some skin no matter what you chose, or will it be possible to go through the game without ever showing skin, should you so choose?

I ask, because I like ENF more than I like exhibitionism, so if given the choice I'd go for that fetish over the MC willingly teasing/showing off and getting turned on by it.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Drunk - what is your plan for the MC? Will she eventually get blackmailed to show some skin no matter what you chose, or will it be possible to go through the game without ever showing skin, should you so choose?

I ask, because I like ENF more than I like exhibitionism, so if given the choice I'd go for that fetish over the MC willingly teasing/showing off and getting turned on by it.
Like every aspect of life you always have a choice, and every choice have consecvent good or bad. Basically it's up for the player. I will add more blackmail scenes in the future. And different paths where she is in control. :) ENF ?

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like every aspect of life you always have a choice, and every choice have consecvent good or bad. Basically it's up for the player. I will add more blackmail scenes in the future. And different paths where she is in control. :) ENF ?
Embarrassed Nude Female. You should google it :p

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It was very short on story content and events, at the same time very long on rather boring battles. Maybe it's just me, but the default RPG Maker battle system is rubbish. That maze was particularly annoying, I think I fought a medium size army of goons. And when I say fought - I mean repeating the same boring (attack, attack, skill, heal after fight) process for like half an hour. It wasn't challenging, it wasn't interesting, it was unnecessarily long. And at the end I think I had enough Red Bull-s to leave the academy and the prison job and open a small shop for energy drinks :)
The story of the game is somehow interesting. The whole idea of a female prison guard is at the very least unique. But so far the game completely lacks side characters. Besides the protagonist, everyone else is just a small portrait face and few lines of dialog.
The visuals are ok, although I always get annoyed when people use the same Michael 6 default figure for multiple characters. Just dial a few face morphs and make the bloody guy look at least a little different.
The English is bad, but that was not an issue for me. There were some structural weirdnesses tho'. Like using quotation marks for the characters' thoughts. I'm somehow used at seeing it the opposite way (thoughts - without, dialog - with quotations). Some words were clipping outside of the dialog box. You shouldn't trust the brake marks in the editor completely, or just find some script to take care of it.
All in all, the thing is promising. Keep at it.