What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths

You have a bug when you went to prison and are second floor and must to base and use second floor. The door is open and you are at the same floor and can´t use the elevator because the door is open.

Sometimes the last letter from a word is missing (your sentence are to long).

You have at the moment to much items and so the fights are to easy.

Are the Anime pics from people placeholder? (girl prison).

I hope you improve the difficult for the fights. Why you have not a level boss in the Maze?

At the moment is the story interesting and you can make a lot from it. ;)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have a bug when you went to prison and are second floor and must to base and use second floor. The door is open and you are at the same floor and can´t use the elevator because the door is open.

Sometimes the last letter from a word is missing (your sentence are to long).

You have at the moment to much items and so the fights are to easy.

Are the Anime pics from people placeholder? (girl prison).

I hope you improve the difficult for the fights. Why you have not a level boss in the Maze?

At the moment is the story interesting and you can make a lot from it. ;)
The elevator bug is fixed in the next update.
I know of the problem with text, since I have upscale the game to 1280x1024 there is some problem with the text. All of it will be fixed it's just a tedious and boring part to do.
All of the battle will be different, Enemies will have the same skills as the player and not a routine.
Shhhhhhhhh….a boss fights is coming…
Glad you enjoy the game :D

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It was very short on story content and events, at the same time very long on rather boring battles. Maybe it's just me, but the default RPG Maker battle system is rubbish. That maze was particularly annoying, I think I fought a medium size army of goons. And when I say fought - I mean repeating the same boring (attack, attack, skill, heal after fight) process for like half an hour. It wasn't challenging, it wasn't interesting, it was unnecessarily long. And at the end I think I had enough Red Bull-s to leave the academy and the prison job and open a small shop for energy drinks :)
The story of the game is somehow interesting. The whole idea of a female prison guard is at the very least unique. But so far the game completely lacks side characters. Besides the protagonist, everyone else is just a small portrait face and few lines of dialog.
The visuals are ok, although I always get annoyed when people use the same Michael 6 default figure for multiple characters. Just dial a few face morphs and make the bloody guy look at least a little different.
The English is bad, but that was not an issue for me. There were some structural weirdnesses tho'. Like using quotation marks for the characters' thoughts. I'm somehow used at seeing it the opposite way (thoughts - without, dialog - with quotations). Some words were clipping outside of the dialog box. You shouldn't trust the brake marks in the editor completely, or just find some script to take care of it.
All in all, the thing is promising. Keep at it.
Hehe the battle system is rubbish and I know of it. Just that I can't really do that much with it.
The plan is to have a system of 3 types of weapons.
Primary weapon
Secondary weapon
And melee weapon
equipped at the same time that use items. So a 9MM gun will use 9mm ammunition, and can only be fire when you have ammo. (i'm not that good of a programmer yet. It will come. I don't know when :p
And the item drop will be nerfed again. To around 15 % drop rate for both.
Side characters is coming and more story build. AND a lot of side quest.
Michael 6/7 is good visuel, the problem is the price of models. You should take a look at what Michael 6/7 pro bundle cost……. I'm not making any money on this. It's just hobby based and the time and money I have invested it's….let's just say it's more then I think it was :p
I'm getting some help with the english and are rewritten some of the story as we speak. (just some minor details nothing big or story changing)
I will change all of the “ to nothing for thoughts and () for description of environment.
There is many problem with RPG MAKER MV, and the biggest one is that there isn't a lot of script for it. Little to non extra titleset. I'm looking but there isnt alot at this time. In a year or two I think it won't be a problem.
Thanks Im glad you like the game :)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like how it doesn't immediately jump to sex or complete nudity (enf?).
Having her walk/shower in panties is much sexier than instant sex/nudity.
The corruption process is usually the best part (the road is the destination?)

There is some broken english/typo's, but it didn't bother me too much.

Just take care not to have every battle repeat itself a 100 times, it quickly becomes tedious quality of quantity is what i recommend.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hehe the battle system is rubbish and I know of it. Just that I can't really do that much with it.
The plan is to have a system of 3 types of weapons.
Primary weapon
Secondary weapon
And melee weapon
equipped at the same time that use items. So a 9MM gun will use 9mm ammunition, and can only be fire when you have ammo. (i'm not that good of a programmer yet. It will come. I don't know when :p
And the item drop will be nerfed again. To around 15 % drop rate for both.
Side characters is coming and more story build. AND a lot of side quest.
Michael 6/7 is good visuel, the problem is the price of models. You should take a look at what Michael 6/7 pro bundle cost……. I'm not making any money on this. It's just hobby based and the time and money I have invested it's….let's just say it's more then I think it was :p
I'm getting some help with the english and are rewritten some of the story as we speak. (just some minor details nothing big or story changing)
I will change all of the “ to nothing for thoughts and () for description of environment.
There is many problem with RPG MAKER MV, and the biggest one is that there isn't a lot of script for it. Little to non extra titleset. I'm looking but there isnt alot at this time. In a year or two I think it won't be a problem.
Thanks Im glad you like the game :)
Then don't use the battle system that much, at least until you manage to improve it.
Even with just G2M and M6 (or better G3M and M7) you can still dial face morphs. Just a wider chin, bigger nose, tighter lips, etc... and you end up with a different looking guy.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then don't use the battle system that much, at least until you manage to improve it.
Even with just G2M and M6 (or better G3M and M7) you can still dial face morphs. Just a wider chin, bigger nose, tighter lips, etc... and you end up with a different looking guy.
True, I give it a try :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just downloaded the most recent version, going to give it a go. Seems interesting from what I've read here.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just downloaded the most recent version, going to give it a go. Seems interesting from what I've read here.
Hope you liked it :)

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any word on progress here? How's it going?

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a few response as I start playing it

-How are you writing? When I started making my first RPG maker game I wrote directly into the editor and had the same horrible results. Moving to Word (or any of the freeware alternatives) would cut the mistakes down significantly just from the built in corrector.
-In the army base your action indicators (stars) are set to 'same as character' instead of 'below character' which feels off.
-A lot of text clip issues in the speech. Also with a word processor you can move the margins and such to have a guide of how you can write.
-In the army base no reason for a game over when losing a spar. Just put in a 'continue if lose' branch, heal the player up and let them try again.
-In the 10 duel having a heal location would be nice. A water fountain or a bed so you can recover between fights if you get unlucky on the drops. I only had one red bull drop and would have lost without getting luck with a few misses.
-And the maze is just annoying. Way too much combat. It's an easy mistake to make in RPG maker. Tone it way down.

After 15 minutes in the maze I got bored and stopped. The setting, character and model are all interesting and could make for a fun game. But you're overusing combat a lot. You want it to make an impression and be interesting, the challenge of combat shouldn't just be the patience to get through it.

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay. Spelling and grammar text spacing is all kinds of butchered in this game.

The first fight in the military base isn't really very well balanced to fight against 4 people that hit twice as hard as you can.

The flashing points that tell you where to go in the base can glitch and stay permanently if you exit the base after talking to the LT but before heading to the showers.

The game doesn't seem to have a "shutdown" button from the status menu or the title screens.

The 3D artwork for the game is really good, but the rest of this could use a lot of work. Hopefully all the rough edges get smoothed over, it's a neat concept and with such good renders it would be a shame if it was a flop.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The progress of the game is going forward, (I don't want to give a new update with only 5-10 minutes of gameplay). When it's ready I don't have an ETA for the moment.

Just a few response as I start playing it

-How are you writing? When I started making my first RPG maker game I wrote directly into the editor and had the same horrible results. Moving to Word (or any of the freeware alternatives) would cut the mistakes down significantly just from the built in corrector.
-In the army base your action indicators (stars) are set to 'same as character' instead of 'below character' which feels off.
-A lot of text clip issues in the speech. Also with a word processor you can move the margins and such to have a guide of how you can write.
-In the army base no reason for a game over when losing a spar. Just put in a 'continue if lose' branch, heal the player up and let them try again.
-In the 10 duel having a heal location would be nice. A water fountain or a bed so you can recover between fights if you get unlucky on the drops. I only had one red bull drop and would have lost without getting luck with a few misses.
-And the maze is just annoying. Way too much combat. It's an easy mistake to make in RPG maker. Tone it way down.

After 15 minutes in the maze I got bored and stopped. The setting, character and model are all interesting and could make for a fun game. But you're overusing combat a lot. You want it to make an impression and be interesting, the challenge of combat shouldn't just be the patience to get through it.
I use google doc as a proofreader and grammarly. Some errors will always be there. And are working continues to remove them.
(star) is fixed now. Could only find one.
The text clip is a mess in rpg maker MV. as of now i don't know where to find or if there exist a plugin for this issue, and I'm doing it manually. And it take time a lot of time.
There will not be any heal location other than bed (sleep next day) since I'm trying to make a game that is more real life. (sort of :p )
The Maze have been nerfed a lot of the the next update. And will work better with more new drops. Will post a changelog that is change for the new version.
Thanks for your feedback :)

Okay. Spelling and grammar text spacing is all kinds of butchered in this game.

The first fight in the military base isn't really very well balanced to fight against 4 people that hit twice as hard as you can.

The flashing points that tell you where to go in the base can glitch and stay permanently if you exit the base after talking to the LT but before heading to the showers.

The game doesn't seem to have a "shutdown" button from the status menu or the title screens.

The 3D artwork for the game is really good, but the rest of this could use a lot of work. Hopefully all the rough edges get smoothed over, it's a neat concept and with such good renders it would be a shame if it was a flop.
I use google doc as a proofreader and grammarly. Some errors will always be there. And are working continues to remove them.
The fight is meant to be that way.
Bug in army base is fixed.
Added exit button on the title screen.
Thanks for your feedback :)

Last edited:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a changelog of that's it's fixed and added at this point. (NO NEW REALEASE OUT YET)

Changelog:0.0.3
NEW MAP
Airport, beach and prison cell.

Droprate for red bull and small first aid kit is now 15 % on each enemy.
Double the light around the player in the maze
Redo the day system and stat system, WAY better than what it was. (easier for me to add scenes)
New scenes at the toilet at…...SPOILER!
Change all of the text “ and ()
Change battle images (right scale)
Addet maze boss
Added new item in maze
Added skill learn vendor (same place as jb vendor)
Enemies now have different attack and timer for use of different skills.
New random drop in the maze +hp +attack +defence.
Added 2 new passive skill :Counter attack and Evasion that can be upgraded to level 10
Added Durability on armor and weapon.
Added repair kit

Last edited:

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright till the maze.

Fuck you and your maze.
peace

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you play through the maze part of the game at all? You should always play test your game and make sure you take the longest path. Also having such a long and tedious part followed by ending the demo is just douchey.

I was a little interested in the game, but not so much any more. I'd recommend people pass on this demo, it had no real sex scenes, and of course a ridiculously long and tedious maze followed by ending the demo with no kind of reward for even completing that maze.

SoaringSpirit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright till the maze.

Fuck you and your maze.
peace
What a dick comment.
Peace.

Just a changelog of that's it's fixed and added at this point. (NO NEW REALEASE OUT YET)

Changelog:0.0.3
NEW MAP
Airport, beach and prison cell.

Droprate for red bull and small first aid kit is now 15 % on each enemy.
Double the light around the player in the maze
Redo the day system and stat system, WAY better than what it was. (easier for me to add scenes)
New scenes at the toilet at…...SPOILER!
Change all of the text “ and ()
Change battle images (right scale)
Addet maze boss
Added new item in maze
Added skill learn vendor (same place as jb vendor)
Enemies now have different attack and timer for use of different skills.
New random drop in the maze +hp +attack +defence.
Added 2 new passive skill :Counter attack and Evasion that can be upgraded to level 10
Added Durability on armor and weapon.
Added repair kit
Thanks for the update. Always good to know what's happening to a game you follow with interest.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need help, Have some errors as I play with variables on quest chain and it's messing up the whole fucking game at this point. I have spent over 4 days at this point just to find the error(s) and don't know and don't understand what I'm doing wrong at this point. so if there is any RPG maker MV guru out there, please send me a PM!

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

I don't know anything about RPGMaker, just wanted to know if you got some help.
Maybe you should check RPGMaker forums, there is a lot of gurus there. ;-)

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi,

I don't know anything about RPGMaker, just wanted to know if you got some help.
Maybe you should check RPGMaker forums, there is a lot of gurus there. ;-)
I have been to all of the forum that I know off at this point. And I get helt to the second they see its a "adult" game they back off. And at this point it look like i have a corruption in one of the maine files (dont know how that happened) and need to Redo more or less 95 % of the game.

Are playing with the thouth to start ower with a new character but more or less same story. More lore and background story for the main potaganist and family.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sad to hear about your issues with the game.
Few people here working with the MV, from what I can see, and none of them look like an expert to me.

Is it that hard to start from the scratch, copying events, maps and whatnot?