What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Alright, I'll go free up some space in my list. Pretty sure some of these people are inactive. I'm at 200 kills at the moment, but I should be able to finish it by the weekend. :D

Edit: Freed up a few space. ID No. 11871114. :)

Last edited:

The whim tickets are making spending money on this game awfully tempting. How difficult is it to buy points with a US credit card?

its verry simple, dmm makes it quite easy. All you need to do is go to your dmm account settings and add a payment method. Then just put in your card, no extra steps, just like using your card in America.

Also, I am at 80 kills, goin a little slow but I think I will still make it.

its verry simple, dmm makes it quite easy. All you need to do is go to your dmm account settings and add a payment method. Then just put in your card, no extra steps, just like using your card in America.

Also, I am at 80 kills, goin a little slow but I think I will still make it.

It looks like you get 500 points for just registering a credit card. Am I missing any fine print?

It looks like you get 500 points for just registering a credit card. Am I missing any fine print?

Not sure, I registered mine a while ago. I dont remember if I got 500 points or not, but I have never had any issues with it. I have only spent money on buying points and it has always worked liked a charm for me. It usually takes a day or two for the balance to be taken off your card and there is a small international purchase transaction fee. Most likely they are just giving those points away as incentive to register your card and buy more.

I've gotten enough fun out of this game to justify spending $30. So far gotten 9 new cards out of it. Time to wait for missions to reset to spend the rest of my points.

well I am just about halfway there to the 300 wins now, getting closer

also, I just opened up six spots in my friends list, so if you havnt added me yet: 11826299 (birdplane)

Last edited:

One day left, to get 107 kills. I got a little over 90 yesterday, so hopefully today's friend spawns keep up... it is the weekend, and all.

I can't connect to any game of dmm, I hope can enter soon :/

Oh no! Do you get an error of some kind?

Oh no! Do you get an error of some kind?

Finaly I can enter, but in the game I get errors all the time, and tired with another IP and another browser.

ex: errors in LoW (load improperly)
995e6bb4f9.jpg
I don't want to try to refresh the page again, because i was over 3 hours trying to enter in peropero and Low xDD

Last edited:

well just 50 more to go in 24 hours, I can do it!

I'll try to spam summon bosses. Together, we can do it! :)

Edit: I'm not too fond of the level 100 one though. Think I should skip those?

Last edited:

I usually skip that one. Only when I have high attack power and several heavy hitter friends do I even think of attempting those.

296 kills now, with two tagged. Hurrah!

Yeah, I thought as much. I have 2.6m attack power, so it will take me 24 full recovery to down a lvl 100 with half hp. :D I haven't been getting much super bosses though. Kept getting the normal ones. On the bright side, some of you are close. Keep it up. :)

Lol, two of the pero pero saimin characters got the top two slots in the voting. PERO PERO SAIMIN FTW!!!!!!!

So with this event, the poster girl went all dark again. Is she salty about not receiving any votes or something?

Nope. just how the event is. I just think she's full-on Tsundere, but that's just me.

Back