What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Xanondorf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Well...that's kinda annoying.

So, I try and get on DMM a while ago, and it tells me all games were moved to nutaku. I tell myself 'Darn...looks like I'm starting over.' and start pero from scratch. Come back to the forum and I learn how to get my old pero back. So now I have two peros...-_-

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone still here? I may give another shot at trying to get my acct. back since I miss the JP ver now that I've seen the Nutaku one. Anyone know how I would go about at least questioning why I was 'limited'? Support ticket or whatever? Here's my message when I try opening the game:
エラーメッセージ: お客様のアカウントはご利用が制限されております。

Anyone who can write somewhat decently fluent Japanese would be nice to give me a hand so I don't look like a moron trying to get my acct. back.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone still here? I may give another shot at trying to get my acct. back since I miss the JP ver now that I've seen the Nutaku one. Anyone know how I would go about at least questioning why I was 'limited'? Support ticket or whatever? Here's my message when I try opening the game:
エラーメッセージ: お客様のアカウントはご利用が制限されております。

Anyone who can write somewhat decently fluent Japanese would be nice to give me a hand so I don't look like a moron trying to get my acct. back.
can't help you there, but if I had to guess, another player reported you for whatever reason, and upon investigation and discovery of IP, you were flagged. I have to assume that the Nutaku version is more lucrative (for now.. decay is starting to set it) for them, and they'd rather have you playing that.