What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

what are these ex wild cards and how do i use them
well, the Ex-Wildcard are used to increase the maximum level of card (lvl 100 to lvl 125).

to use them, you first need a card (preferably SR) at lvl 100.

then go to ítem menu
then you choose ex-wildcard and choose the card you want to lvl up.

Mangomon

Reputation score

You also need to have completed the story mode up to the latest full section(4 I believe).

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man I cant wait for the next story chapter to come out, then section 5 will finally be in the GHQ and I cant get that stage 18 sr. I have missed it ten times now in story extra and there are just too many sr's for me to try and use my reveals to find it.

Edit: This new item exchange gatcha is fun!!

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Man I cant wait for the next story chapter to come out, then section 5 will finally be in the GHQ and I cant get that stage 18 sr. I have missed it ten times now in story extra and there are just too many sr's for me to try and use my reveals to find it.

Edit: This new item exchange gatcha is fun!!
The exchange is definitely interesting.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so sad its only here for three weeks, keep getting reveals!

or at least I think. Its got a date of 7/14 not sure if that is when it ends or if thats when the cards swap out.

Last edited:

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know how it feels Kei. Lost a few times too. But so far so good. 75 more wins til I hit 400. Maybe I should go pick weaker opponents just to be safe. :D

As for the exchange feature, the item quality/quantity affect the outcome or is it randomized? Like for example, will I have the same chance to get a reveal by using 1 pink wild card vs 10 gold wild cards? Eitherway its pretty interesting since I have a lot of items I don't use. Hopefully they'll make that feature a permanent one if its successful. :)

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the better and more things you put in, the longer it will take and the better your reward. I did about 10 runs of 1 NWD and got 1 NWD back so it looks like you get out what you put in. So if you put it 10 R gatchas and 10 full stamina pots you will get something nice like a reveal.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ugh, I'm still on the third box. 89/250. Why won't you give me the card?!

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's good to know. Though wonder if I have to go all out to get the SR, like 10 reveals, 10 gold wild cards etc. On the bright side, I can atleast put the stamina restore to good use now. This event really gives a lot if you roll all of it from the boxes! :)

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ya, not sure if I want to spend 10 reveals to test that out, lol. So far I have opened 5 of the 6 different kinds of acorns. The only one I havnt opened is the golden fat one. Not sure the difference between the fat and the tall one yet, as I have only gotten two fat ones so far.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the SR out of a silver topped acorn using 10 of the 2 stamina pots and pink and silver wild cards, so I'm guessing you have a chance regardless of the acorn type. On the plus it means you dont need to trade your good items.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got the SR out of a silver topped acorn using 10 of the 2 stamina pots and pink and silver wild cards, so I'm guessing you have a chance regardless of the acorn type. On the plus it means you dont need to trade your good items.
Nice!

Edit: Opened a 2 hour gold fat acorn and got an ex WD and a reveal. I put in way to much for that tough. Think I will stick with the 30 minute ones.

Edit 2: If you look at the button as you add items, you can see it change colors. That signifies the reward tier you are getting from your acorn.

Last edited:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This might be only my guess, but i think there might be a pattern to this- i used the same items at a silver acorn 3 times in a row and it gave me suprisingly the same reward. Coincidence?

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];579439 said:
This might be only my guess, but i think there might be a pattern to this- i used the same items at a silver acorn 3 times in a row and it gave me suprisingly the same reward. Coincidence?
maybe, will try this

We will see if I get the SR too.

Edit: Ran 10 full stams, 10 half stams, 10 pink WC, and 10 R WC, and I got a small oppai so unless I read you wrong its random.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea it is random, I get the same acorn everytime but not same items. Seems like there are certain sets of items that will drop from an acorn with a chance for the card to be added, got the silver card as well with the same combo.

Keima

Reputation score

I have tried various combinations but only give me (Full) Peropurins and (カードオープン) open cards. xD

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally got my 400th win and lost at 402. :D

On another note, I got both the R and SR too from the silver acorn as well. Items I kept using were 5 half and full stamina recoveries (not sure what they call those in game really).

Edit: Oh, they're called Peropurins. Thanks Kei. :D

Keima

Reputation score

Finally got my 400th win and lost at 402. :D
Nice :D
For now I only have 247 win streaks xD

On another note, I got both the R and SR too from the silver acorn as well. Items I kept using were 5 half and full stamina recoveries (not sure what they call those in game really).

Edit: Oh, they're called Peropurins. Thanks Kei
just in case the chests are the Peropurins and the bottles are the Peronamins :)

btw I finally got the SR card
only as a reference I used the following ítems
10 Full Peronamins + 10 R-Tickets + 10 N-Cards + 10 N-Tickets

Edit: shit, now perform an emergency maintenance at the exact moment I got the card. XD
Edit2: that relief, I have the card xD

Last edited:

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol just traded 5 NWC for 1SRWC, horay!

These daily wins are way too good, I have gotten so many ex WC this event!