What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

you simply find out what the people hardly want da ne solution what the want who really super.
XD

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the naughty lvl has an influence on her clothing. (e.g.breast/crotch visible etc) Which will enable random events with the townsfolk. In their others games (most notably salvation) there were a huge number of random events scattered around (albeit with repeating images, but still).
I think there were also different stages of 'naughty' with each piece of clothing.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sigh.... If you ask Aisha to join you she gives you a proper hopeful response..... shortly followed by this message >_>

"現在、アイシャと2人での行動は実装されていません。"
"Behavior by Aisha and 2 people isn't mounted at present."

So it's not even implemented yet ^^ I thought it was and a bug that made it NOT WORK. But apparently they were just talking about her response.

Besides that there are some minor improvements, apparently right before entering the final battle the heroine hints which ending you will receive (by pulling down her blouse... OR NOT ;))

Also bugs in the bath and in the house right before the top of the tower got fixed. Overall nothing new here.

Let's wait a month or so and we will get the game clymenia wanted to release in the first place but couldn't. It's worth the wait in my opinion because even in this present form it's one of the best RPG maker H games out there.

Looking at the CG's on exhentai there is quite a bit of content related to the non obtainable costumes missing. Those costumes only appear during the corresponding scenes. One of the costumes (naked with scarf & nipple ring) isn't even in the game at all. Will be a decent update which will be released soon. In their blog they are talking about the gallery for the mini events but there seem to be a lot of bugs halting the progress.
Considering the very good sale numbers which made them easily rank 1 on DLSite we can expect more good games from Clymenia.

Attachments

Last edited:

lanxiu

Reputation score

did we get to play her teacher?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did we get to play her teacher?
She has quite a few scenes in the game and in the next patch you can recruit her and get into actual Events with her in the group. At the moment that isn't in the game though and there are only 2 special scenes right before the end, a short arena scene with her and 5 crystals who show scenes in the academy which you briefly visit during the prologue.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll wait for the "finished" game. :)

her teacher story in
So this is a sequel ? Or a prequel ?
BTW her character design is really better now :p

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

her teacher story in
Holy crap, I completely couldn't recognize the teacher as her, despite having played her game too...

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap, I completely couldn't recognize the teacher as her, despite having played her game too...
It's a good thing. Their art improved quite a bit.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a good thing. Their art improved quite a bit.
Their art noticeably improves with every game, I think Clymenia is one of the best circles for improving game to game.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She has quite a few scenes in the game and in the next patch you can recruit her and get into actual Events with her in the group. At the moment that isn't in the game though and there are only 2 special scenes right before the end, a short arena scene with her and 5 crystals who show scenes in the academy which you briefly visit during the prologue.
Any idea when the patch will be?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea when the patch will be?
Since they are quite busy with bugfixing at the moment they need to get that stuff done first.
Afterwards when the game is bug free they can work on the missing features.
My estimation without any actual facts to base it on: 1 Month.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since they are quite busy with bugfixing at the moment they need to get that stuff done first.
Afterwards when the game is bug free they can work on the missing features.
My estimation without any actual facts to base it on: 1 Month.
Ah i see. About the gameplay is it the same like salvation? At least the dungeon play seemed "wierd". You are walking over different squares rather than exploring dungeon itself. Is it still the same?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah i see. About the gameplay is it the same like salvation? At least the dungeon play seemed "wierd". You are walking over different squares rather than exploring dungeon itself. Is it still the same?
Dungeon play saves time actually. Bump into a monster and it will die at the cost of 5MP. Players get XP and a random item from the monster drop list in return.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The whole combat gameplay is actually just a managing of ressources.

You lose a certain amount of HP per second and each enemy gives you an item and exp if you defeat it at the cost of 5 MP.

You have 2 items, 1 regenerates a certain amount of MP and the other gives you more stats so you take less HP / sec as dmg.

At the beginning you can't afford MP potions so you will most likely go for the MP reg but later you take such a huge amount of dmg that you need the protection item.

Anyway the items that drop are mostly used to craft stuff. Everything you craft is useless for you but can be donated to people in the town to get a certain amount of points needed to get bronze/silver/gold tickets which will grant access to more of the town so you can get more scenes in the process and can climb even higher in the tower.

So you can clear the game quite fast and can enjoy the scenes ;)

Personally I loved the combat in salvation but on the other hand you never need to grind much. If you want you can even rush through the dungeon. If you earned enough money in the town and stock up on potions you can clear the each 10 level tower level in 5 minutes.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The whole combat gameplay is actually just a managing of ressources.

You lose a certain amount of HP per second and each enemy gives you an item and exp if you defeat it at the cost of 5 MP.

You have 2 items, 1 regenerates a certain amount of MP and the other gives you more stats so you take less HP / sec as dmg.

At the beginning you can't afford MP potions so you will most likely go for the MP reg but later you take such a huge amount of dmg that you need the protection item.

Anyway the items that drop are mostly used to craft stuff. Everything you craft is useless for you but can be donated to people in the town to get a certain amount of points needed to get bronze/silver/gold tickets which will grant access to more of the town so you can get more scenes in the process and can climb even higher in the tower.

So you can clear the game quite fast and can enjoy the scenes ;)

Personally I loved the combat in salvation but on the other hand you never need to grind much. If you want you can even rush through the dungeon. If you earned enough money in the town and stock up on potions you can clear the each 10 level tower level in 5 minutes.
Is there a way to teleport outta the tower without dying? Or its completly HP management?

Also is there a list which npcs accept which items.

And whats with the purple jar thing on menu screen?

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to teleport outta the tower without dying? Or its completly HP management?

Also is there a list which npcs accept which items.

And whats with the purple jar thing on menu screen?
The purple Jar is the H level.

There are 4 bars which is the maximum.

Different scenes require a certain amount of H level. With H level 4 you can get all scenes.
As far as I know you can't teleport out.
Either go back or try to finish the next few levels. Each zone in the dungeon only features 10 levels. So if you reach 10 or 20 you are safe.

Just do enough H scenes and try to get enough money to buy 10-15 potions and you can easily clear the first stages.