What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Missing all the Clone scenes, wonder where could I have missed those =|
They're the biggest headache to get to be honest. Basically, you have to go get yourself purified for each level of corruption. So not only do you need to get high corruption, you need to get the right amount of it...I think it's 4 times ? Something like that.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for bumping/necroing this thread, but is the dishevel thing bugged? I haven't seen anyone else talking about it, but the semi undressing doesn't work for me. When talking to the exhibitionist chick with your clothes on, she "teaches" you how to show your tits without undressing by pressing W. Thing is, the game does this automatically afterwards, and every single press you do afterwards changes this back and forth, with no way to get rid of the standing picture, or even move. Only way I could get her to move was to go into the menu, use an item, and then move one space before it got stuck again.

user171

Reputation score
It's on F95zone (need an account to download), but it's still a WIP

Hentai-Prince

Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

Not sure what happened to the previous post which had a complete save file, so here's my copy. For those who wish to play through everything without cheating or shortcuts, I estimate around 5-6 hours, 7 maximum to get every single scene and view both endings.

I fulfilled most of the requests except for four (which I suspect are rare monster drops). Anyone know which monster drops the coat, fancy coat, the fang amulet and sobering-up amulet?
Did you ever figure out which Monster drop those items?