What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

From what I understand, there are two endings in the game right? One with 0 corruption level, and one with full corruption level?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand, there are two endings in the game right? One with 0 corruption level, and one with full corruption level?

Yeah. I can confirm that 0 / 4 corruption gives you the "good" ending
and 4 / 4 gives you the "bad" ending.

Neither one is bad.
The bad ending is not even what you expect. I don't want to spoiler but both are completely fine and she has no breakdown or really anything bad happen to her in both endings.
You don't even have to feel bad to aim for the "bad" one. Think they are classified by "Stay" or "Leave", allthough even in the Stay ending she leaves from time to time for academy stuff.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So the teacher was "sluttified" in the prequel... interesting !
Yup. They did try to justify it though. According to my limited understanding of moonspeak she uses "lust" magic.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup. They did try to justify it though. According to my limited understanding of moonspeak she uses "lust" magic.
Of course :rolleyes:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone having problem regarding her changing clothes, apparently even when i change/remove her clothes she keeps using her default one.

EDIT: strangely enough it fixed itself after going to the old lady's house

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Question: How do you get the rest of the - what I assume - of the prostitution events? The ones in the tower? It says I need some letter or something like that, but from where? I thought it was a good word from the other brothel, but that doesn't seem to be it?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question: How do you get the rest of the - what I assume - of the prostitution events? The ones in the tower? It says I need some letter or something like that, but from where? I thought it was a good word from the other brothel, but that doesn't seem to be it?
but it is the other brothel where you get invitation letter, i really don't know what triggers it, but yeah first brothel

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

but it is the other brothel where you get invitation letter, i really don't know what triggers it, but yeah first brothel
The third event there gives you the letter, not 100% sure on the req's, but I got it screwing around before I even started trying to bother with the tower. I think I had max corruption, and low-moderate other stat (the one that's boosted by getting scenes and giving parcels).

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, so, I had to reset my corruption level to get the 3rd lvl brother scene, and indeed, I got the recommendation now :D

What's the goal of the game actually? Go to the top of the tower? Or get the gold pass? ( What area does this give me access to btw? I don't have the gold pass yet, but I don't see where it could give me access, as I can already go everywhere? )

And, also, two questions, I usually play with a translater, but was Fullscreen, so didn't get what I had to do in two situations:

- There is a witch on a chair, in the tower, what does she wants?
- I fought the teacher in the arena, did she went somewhere? EDIT: Found her on top of tower!

Edit: Alright, arrived at the top, so I guess that the goal of the game is both things I said... xD

Last edited:

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone having problem regarding her changing clothes, apparently even when i change/remove her clothes she keeps using her default one.

EDIT: strangely enough it fixed itself after going to the old lady's house
I'm having the same problem except that going to the old lady didn't fix it. Been trying to fix it for an hour now, since my save is pretty long and I don't want to start over, but no luck. Anyone know a fix?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem except that going to the old lady didn't fix it. Been trying to fix it for an hour now, since my save is pretty long and I don't want to start over, but no luck. Anyone know a fix?
go to bath house (onsen)

Last edited:

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.03, no new content only bug fixes.
Many thanks for keeping up with updates.

For those with clothes issue, try using update version and try unequipping the staff.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, so, I had to reset my corruption level to get the 3rd lvl brother scene, and indeed, I got the recommendation now :D

What's the goal of the game actually? Go to the top of the tower? Or get the gold pass? ( What area does this give me access to btw? I don't have the gold pass yet, but I don't see where it could give me access, as I can already go everywhere? )

And, also, two questions, I usually play with a translater, but was Fullscreen, so didn't get what I had to do in two situations:

- There is a witch on a chair, in the tower, what does she wants?
- I fought the teacher in the arena, did she went somewhere? EDIT: Found her on top of tower!

Edit: Alright, arrived at the top, so I guess that the goal of the game is both things I said... xD
Not sure you need to reset your corruption for any of the requests, but I could be wrong. The game isn't too tricky, but on my first play through I got a bit comfortable and forgot about the area to the left of the first tower-gate house(the one with the guy who has the nude-check scenes.) Maybe I'll make a compact walkthrough after a decent update or two.

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is this second brothel you guys are talking about? And those reccomendations?

I'm missing the last 2 crystals of the first brothel,and Im missing a whole line of crystals which I assume is that second brothel, but I either cant seem to find it, or cant seem to figure out how to trigger it. Can anyone explain?

EDIT:

This is the scenes I'm missing. I've spent an hour trying to find them to no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 2nd brothel is on the upper layer. You need to work alot at the first brothel on lower to get a recommendation letter, then you can work at the 2nd.
Those five crystals are scenes with the blonde teacher. You get some in game, and 2-3 by using the orb items in your inventory.

Last edited:

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 2nd brothel is on the upper layer. You need to work alot at the first brothel on lower to get a recommendation letter, then you can work at the 2nd.
Those five crystals are scenes with the blonde teacher. You get some in game, and 2-3 by using the orb items in your inventory.

Thank you! Finally managed it.

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi guys
Where I can find this event? :confused: