What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ178928]

Someone confirm pls!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Last update on the blog is for the 1.05 version (november 11 2016)...

On dl site, info for december 27 2016 update is :

不具合修正
回想イベントの一つで再生されないことがある不具合を修正しました。

Which translate as :
Bug fixes
Fixed a problem that may not be played by one of the recollection events.
No more info since the game went from 1.05 on november to 1.08 on december.

Untill someone grab the game from dl again and check the readme, there no way to be 100 % certain.

But I guess any real content addition would have had some mention on the blog / dl site at least.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

English side is saying the same thing, hasn't been any content update :/.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latest version is only bug fixes. No more content updates for this game. He's already working on a new game (hopefully to be released this year). Check his twitter for more info :)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do we have a walkthrough for the game?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough for this?

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fully translated it's very easy dude...

+Game goal: Reach to the blonde girl in upper district.
+How to reach upper districts: Getting points and speaking with the militia guy.
+How to get points: Helping citizens.
+How to help citizens: Give what they ask for, and do H-Events.

If a guy doesn't let you pass through the city, you need the militia pass (bronze/silver/gold), and you need to talk to the militia guy when you have enough points.
Also, you can use Cheat Engine, get some gold and buy a lot of healht potions, so you can beat everyone and farm everything on 15 mins.

Where are you stuck?

Last edited:

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you walk around with Aisha?

Edit: Nevermind. You have to visit the exhibitionism chick again while wearing clothes.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tower does have more floors than just 10 right or another area with monsters. Do i need gold permit to acess it?

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tower does have more floors than just 10 right or another area with monsters. Do i need gold permit to acess it?
It has more, check to your right after arriving to the second "town". I forgot the requirement to go to the field area, i just talk to everybody back then. Maybe to the boss in the headquarter?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tower has more than 10 floors. The very topmost layer should be the nobles' residential area, high up in the sky. Passes are obtained via talking to the "boss" of the town's "security organization" or something like that, met in the intro.

Before you can get passes, though, he basically asks Liz to become an active, contributing member of the town, which means finishing sidequests. And encountering H-scenes, because they please a portion of the population too.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohh I got it, there was two militia aguys after reaching the "second city", I thought I had checked both but I just just checked one of them, the other one leads to the rest of the tower. Thanks!

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The brothel missions seem to have some sort of obscure requirement. Can't get past the "she put on her birth control ring and he cums buckets inside of her" generic scene no matter how many times I repeat it. I'm fairly sure I got past it in the game before it was translated, but I'm not sure what I did. Tried changing her lust level around and finished the exhibitionism questline, but no dice.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The brothel missions seem to have some sort of obscure requirement. Can't get past the "she put on her birth control ring and he cums buckets inside of her" generic scene no matter how many times I repeat it. I'm fairly sure I got past it in the game before it was translated, but I'm not sure what I did. Tried changing her lust level around and finished the exhibitionism questline, but no dice.
This confused me a lot when I first played it too. You need to watch the two blue crystal recordings in your Key Items before the next brothel scene will play.

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This confused me a lot when I first played it too. You need to watch the two blue crystal recordings in your Key Items before the next brothel scene will play.
Thanks. That is a pretty strange requirement, I would have never figured that out on my own.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have a save when cloth flashing is enabled?

My game bugged and I can't trigger the event on the public bath, I know the reqs but I don't want to start again, and the saves here doesn't work :(

NinaChan

Reputation score

Hey, i just started to replay this game yesterday :)
Everything went smooth so far, no bugs or anything.

I have just entered the upper town and flashing cloth with (w) is enabled.
Impurity/Gold are obviously cheated and i've finished most of the downtown events, hopefully you can still use it.

Have a nice day ;)

Attachments

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im halfway trough it i guess.

just wondering: how to unlock the "pet" scene?

rest is pretty straight forward... enjoyed the game and the translation.

thx for the work

EDIT: Thanks

Last edited: