[Complete - Full] XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite(EN):
DLSite(JP):
ULMF: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28719

Hey all.

Here is the completed translation for XVI ~塔の町のリズ~.
Made a new thread because I wasn't sure if the creator of the original partial would be around to update it.
I started this just over a month ago and have finally reached a stage where I'm not completely reluctant to release it.
This is my first translation, so it may not be very good in terms of quality, but I hope it's enough for you guys to be able to play through the game.

Normal Patch
MEGA:

RPG Trans Patch
MEGA:

Version Updates
1.01 - Added translated images from Cadgy's partial.
1.02 - Fixed up some typos. Credit to Mingzors.
1.03 - Fixed up some more typos. Credit to Akimu and JackyHF for finding them.
1.04 - Created by JackyHF so all credit to them. Item images have been adjusted to match my translation and untranslated names have been fixed(for new games). Liz's portrait has also been tweaked so that she maintains her Zettai Ryouiki between her disheveled state and normal state.

I used version 1.07 to translate this game but I believe it will work with version 1.05 and above as 1.05 was the last content update. I...don't guarantee that though.

Just a couple of comments:
  • I have added the translated images from Cadgy's partial. Credit goes to him for their creation.
    Credit also goes to JackyHF for editing those images to match my translation..
  • I left most of the sex sounds *untranslated*, meaning I just switched them over to the alphabet.
    Even now, I'm not sure how to best translate most of them. I think I need to read a few more translations myself to get a better idea.
    Those I could agree upon a suitable English term I did translate.

If you find any mistakes (or know what I need to do to fix up anything in the comments above), please PM me and I'll get them sorted when I have time.

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

Nice!

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ever consider translating the first game? Is it already translated or even worth doing so?

OP
Y

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for adding those links. Pretty poor form of me that I'm still not at a stage where I can link them myself.

Ever consider translating the first game? Is it already translated or even worth doing so?
As far as I know, it was never translated and I haven't played it myself so I can't say whether or not it'd be worth doing. I do like that game's MC in this game though, so I'll likely play it sometime. If I like it enough, I might give it a go.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for adding those links. Pretty poor form of me that I'm still not at a stage where I can link them myself.

As far as I know, it was never translated and I haven't played it myself so I can't say whether or not it'd be worth doing. I do like that game's MC in this game though, so I'll likely play it sometime. If I like it enough, I might give it a go.
PLEASE DO IT!!! You will be added into the ULMF hall of fame!!!

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

• I left most of the sex sounds *untranslated*, meaning I just switched them over to the alphabet.
    Even now, I'm not sure how to best translate most of them. I think I need to read a few more translations myself to get a better idea.
    Those I could agree upon a suitable English term I did translate.
Usually best to leave it like that but it all depends on you the translator on what they think "sounds" best.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for translating the game.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought the game when I saw this thread. I was very excited when I heard about your full translation for this game. You have my gratitute!
BTW the game is now on version 1.08. I applied the patch without any problem, so far so good.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just bought the game when I saw this thread. I was very excited when I heard about your full translation for this game. You have my gratitute!
BTW the game is now on version 1.08. I applied the patch without any problem, so far so good.
But now your game has reversed back to 1.07.
The translator could release the patch in RPGMakerTrans format so you can patch it yourself to 1.08.

OP
Y

Yorimashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I appreciate the words, all. Hope you guys can enjoy it and aren't too off put by any shoddiness you come across.

But now your game has reversed back to 1.07.
The translator could release the patch in RPGMakerTrans format so you can patch it yourself to 1.08.
That's a good idea. I've added it to the first post.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, thanks, been waiting for this forever... you're our hero!
ps: wth happened with the reputation button?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. Please don't stone me to death for initially doubting this savior.
Now open up a Patreon and let us thank you :p keep up the good work.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just did a complete playthrough of this. It looks like you translated basically everything, I didn't run into any untranslated lines. I did notice typos and such but considering the speed at which this came out, I don't feel like being nitpicky about it. Thanks a lot for your hard work! I enjoyed replaying through XVI in English a lot!

About Luxuria... it's the only one of Clymenia's games that does not have an English translation of some sort at this point, I believe. It's also his first game, and it kinda shows; in my opinion it's not one of his better games. I still think it's worth a play, like all the rest of Clymenia's games, but very definitely I would not commit to translating it until you've tried it yourself.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, I was planning to sleep soon but I guess I can just play this for the next 3 hours.

Can't get enough of Clymenia's games.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for translation.
Game seems good, with intersting "fighting" and hp system.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just another person passing through saying thanks!
As for the first one being worth the translation. IT IS!
Everyone would remember you for a long time!
Thanks again for the translation.