What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ178928]

Buy the Nov 3rd update said "Addition of contents"
isn't the Nov 4th one the bug fix?
Yes, they do fix bugs and add some new events, 1 major event for Lise and many mini events for Lise and Aisha (group event).

・下層マップ左端の小屋にいる『露出狂のロザリー』と会話することで、露出イベントが発生します。
その後、衣装を着た状態で話しかけると自由に着崩しできるようになります。
条件はケガレ度4(最大)であることです。

・上層魔法使いが住む区画の家に入れるようになりました。
オナニーイベントが発生します。(4段階)

・危険な宿屋イベントを4つ目まで見ていると、下層左端のほうに『積極的な男』が出現し
ミニイベントが発生します。

・最上層でアイシャに話しかけると二人で行動することが可能になりました。
条件はケガレ度4(最大)、非処女、自由に着崩しが出来る状態であることです。
二人行動中は通常時と違う点がいくつかあります。
ダンジョンや回想ルームに入れません。
また、特定の場所に立ち入るためには、そこで発生するイベントを最後まで見ている必要があります。
(防具屋に入るためには防具屋5まで発生させていなければならない)
二人行動中に発生するミニイベントは回想登録されず、宿屋に泊まっても再発生しません。
アイシャと別れて一人行動状態に戻るとリセットされ、再度発生します。

二人行動中にミニイベントが発生する場所は以下のとおりです。

下層・防具屋『クロガネ』
下層・マップ右端の壁穴付近
下層・娼館にいるアルバート
下層・銭湯『フリッド』
下層・酒場『ヨッパライ』
下層・酒場『ヨッパライ』の緑髪の酔客
下層・入り口の門番のバクストン
下層・下側の露天にいる武器商のブラム
下層・宿屋『アリクイ』
下層・検問所

上層・酒場『サカビン』のテーブル横のサークル
上層・教会

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

urgh ...
there are MAJOR CHAOS in my city (Jakarta) now ...
probably I can't continue translation this for a while ...
sorry ... :(

I don't get this people brain ...
a person clearly get scapegoated by prankster and they ask the victim to be punished by the death sentence ...
to the point making major chaos and destruction at this night ...
bunch of brain damaged people ...

Right now I'm gathering some neighbor around me and gather sharp thing for weapon ...
in case some shitty lunatic crash at my location ...

Last edited:

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, yesterday had content update, today had bugfix/typographical errors corrected.

Incidentally, I uploaded today's version on mega for those of you who don't feel like spending 5 hours downloading it from bigfile. Or at least, it's the version put on eyny today.

Attachments

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kay ... continuing ... geh ... the game system is cheap-o ...
(I'm translating while playing)
kinda regretting this ... but I still continue translation since I already promised so ... (also I do a bit teaser for full translation in case someone interest to fully translate this game) ;)

if there's update can someone tell what the update (so I can easily adjust it)
this including system/bug change ... so I can edit the script in case there's change for bug fix ...

Last edited:

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If any of you wondering how to party with Aisha (like i did)
first you need to talk to guy here (you can't see him because i'm already partying with Aisha) or maybe you don't have to,

then talk to the girl in the north hut where you get to go nude (make sure to talk with cloth on), after that you will able to "open" your clothes with W key.
You need level corruption of 4, be non-virgin, and able to "open" your clothes to join with Aisha

Last edited:

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw 1.07 is now on dlsite by the way

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If any of you wondering how to party with Aisha (like i did)
first you need to talk to guy here (you can't see him because i'm already partying with Aisha) or maybe you don't have to,

then talk to the girl in the north hut where you get to go nude (make sure to talk with cloth on), after that you will able to "open" your clothes with W key.
You need level corruption of 4, be non-virgin, and able to "open" your clothes to join with Aisha
i did exactly that but i dont know where aisha is

Bloyinw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any kind soul for the last update please ?

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to be able to trigger the new major event. How does it work?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't seem to be able to trigger the new major event. How does it work?
Either
A: The next part of the series is at another location.

B: You have to talk to someone first.

C: Need more corruption level.

As far as story portion goes, it's just plain 'go up the tower' + 'get permission to enter new zones' by helping villagers.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the mini-events 不平屋のマート and 心配症のシャー口ー are? They're the only 2 I'm missing.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the mini-events 不平屋のマート and 心配症のシャー口ー are? They're the only 2 I'm missing.
Doing the following things with Lise NAKED

不平屋のマート: stay in the inn in west region (10G)
心配症のシャー口ー: talk to the man here

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Either
A: The next part of the series is at another location.

B: You have to talk to someone first.

C: Need more corruption level.
I've tried many things but can't seem to unlock it. Do you know the specific requirements to unlock it? Google translate is telling me, "The upper wizard came to enter the house of the living room. Masturbation event occurs. (4 steps)" I assume the living room is the main house where the gallery portal is? Don't know what "upper wizard" is talking about though. However, the cg gallery online doesn't seem to show any masturbation scenes so I have no clue how to get this scene. I've talked to just about everyone I could find while being naked/partially naked/fully clothed. So I'm assuming it's something more complicated than just talking to the right person.

I did manage to get the new mini-CGs from visiting places while naked along with Aisha. Odd that the developer made them non-repeatable and not show up in the gallery room so I guess I'll have to keep an old save if I ever want to see them again.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've tried many things but can't seem to unlock it. Do you know the specific requirements to unlock it? Google translate is telling me, "The upper wizard came to enter the house of the living room. Masturbation event occurs. (4 steps)" I assume the living room is the main house where the gallery portal is? Don't know what "upper wizard" is talking about though. However, the cg gallery online doesn't seem to show any masturbation scenes so I have no clue how to get this scene.

I did get the new mini-CGs from visiting places while naked along with Aisha. Odd that the developer made them non-repeatable and not show up in the gallery room so I guess I'll have to keep an old save if I ever want to see them again.
Oh him.

In the Wizard area (top-left) of the upper town (where you enter floor 11+ of the dungeon) there's a house that requires some amount of corruption value to enter.

Inside that there'll be sparkle at the bookshelf, that's the start of that series.

It's him masturbating to Liz showing her breast to him, and escalate from there.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh him.

In the Wizard area (top-left) of the upper town (where you enter floor 11+ of the dungeon) there's a house that requires some amount of corruption value to enter.

Inside that there'll be sparkle at the bookshelf, that's the start of that series.

It's him masturbating to Liz showing her breast to him, and escalate from there.
Thanks, managed to get it. I went into that room before and wondered why there seemed to be nothing in it. Had to reset my corruption and raise it back to 1 before the sparkles appeared.

Edit: hm, now I'm running into another problem. After the first scene, I lose the ability to open or close my clothing and the second scene isn't triggering even with 2 corruption. Anyone else run into this problem and know a fix?
Edit2: Nvm, looks like toggling clothing state requires corruption 4. I tried to raise it by talking to the man in the left edge of lower town which automatically opened up the clothing which disables the ability to get the next scene.

Last edited: