What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

I can't really buy games yet so I can't upload the latest version. You'll have to wait for a generous soul to share the latest one.

Also, don't forget to thank Sir zerotowin, Sir Dragon248 and Sir falenheaen for finding those patches. The game's a lot easier and less buggy now :p

AGamerPassingBy said:
So, i don't need to apply patch 1.1.7 and below, right?
If you're going to apply it yourself, all the way from 1.1.0, then you need to patch it from the lowest, then 1.1.7-1.1.8.

Or just download that. I already patched it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, don't forget to thank Sir zerotowin, Sir Dragon248 and Sir falenheaen for finding those patches. The game's a lot easier and less buggy now :p

Or just download that. I already patched it.
I see, thank you everyone! :)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure version 1.1.9 hasn't even released yet.
the current patch on the blog is 1.1.9 to 1.1.9.1

Excuse me guys, but help please, how do i apply those patches?
one, extract the exe file from the zip. two, open the exe file you just extract it. three, the exe file your opening will ask for the game folder for example "C:\hgames\ダンジョンタウン" the patch will backup the files it mods with the extension .old (there is a option to set it to auto delete the backups). four, confirm each version update. five, enjoy the game.

the update system is the same as the one used for Fatal Fake and Fatal Zero Action(if you haven't heard of them don't worry there not h games but if you like fate stay night you should look them up)

edit
oh it's now 1.1.9.2

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title Transliteration (direct): Danjon Taun: Iseki no Mori to Suima no Kusuri

Title Transliteration (sensible): Dungeon Town: Iseki no Mori to Suima no Kusuri

Title Translation: Dungeon Town: The Forest at the Ruins and the Succubus' Potion

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That twist with the maid though, I gotta admit I wasn't expecting that.

Still not finished, but this definitely is a good H-game that actually fulfills the 'game' part.

alfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone up a patch to update 1.1.8 to 1.1.9? I couldn't find it.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would anyone up a patch to update 1.1.8 to 1.1.9? I couldn't find it.
zerotowin said:
Unfortunately the author did not create a partial patch for 1.1.9 so someone would have to dl that version directly from dlsite and share it with us.
I hope this answers your question

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, hasn't this game been up for a while already?

Don't get why there's no full save around even when looking through Japanese sites.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

patch 1.1.9.7 is out btw

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I've been trying to play this game for a few days now. I can do the minigame fairly easily but I have no idea which would trigger the orange bar to go up. I've tried kissing, touching but it only raises the green bar. So I have absolutely no idea what raises the orange percentile in the mini game.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. (to clarify, yes I did read about the earlier posts on how to play the mini game. I'm just getting frustrated with raising the orange bar. I'm only on the first girl and I've raised her affection to maximum. So, I have no idea what choices are needed to be made.)

Thanks in advance.

wawa819

Lurker
Reputation score

Excuse me but I need some help proceeding with the story since theres no more red markers after I've reached the 10th floor of the old execution site, just met the final girl. Thanks

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, I've been trying to play this game for a few days now. I can do the minigame fairly easily but I have no idea which would trigger the orange bar to go up. I've tried kissing, touching but it only raises the green bar. So I have absolutely no idea what raises the orange percentile in the mini game.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. (to clarify, yes I did read about the earlier posts on how to play the mini game. I'm just getting frustrated with raising the orange bar. I'm only on the first girl and I've raised her affection to maximum. So, I have no idea what choices are needed to be made.)

Thanks in advance.
The first girl's orange bar won't go up at all until you reach a certain part of the story where she'll go under your bed with her panties off.
That's actually near the end of the game, so it maaaaay take a while. Good thing is that you've probably maxed all her affection up before you reached this part. I assure you, it's harder (it takes a long time) to raise their affection once the orange bar goes up
There are some other girls who's orange bar won't go up until you reach a certain part of the story concerning them.

Edit: For those who have a hard time patching the game. Gonna put a step-by-step with pics
Step 1

Open the Patcher. In this case, 1.1.9 - 1.1.9.8 which can be found
Click Okay

Step 2

Look for your Dungeon Town Folder, wherever you put it in your computer. Mine's in the desktop for easy access.
Again, click okay once done.

Step 3

Once you've completed step 2, it will immediately begin to patch. Keep on clicking that bar to proceed to the next patch. In case you have a 1.1.9.5 version but the patcher is a 1.1.9 to 1.1.9.8, it will just skip until you reach 1.1.9.6

Step 4

Once you've patched until the latest, you can now close the patcher by clicking that highlighted Bar. Be careful though, sometimes what's written there is not the one shown in the picture (It's キャンセル, the katakana of Cancel).

Optional Step

Go to your dungeon town folder and delete the files with .old
They're basically junk files that are just taking up space.

It's kind of difficult to upload the latest patched version all the time, especially with my internet that has a slow upload speed :x

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, what is exactly that orange bar represent?

Lewdness? Sex-addiction? Depravity? Sluttiness? Innocences Lost? :p

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, what is exactly that orange bar represent?

Lewdness? Sex-addiction? Depravity? Sluttiness? Innocences Lost? :p
Well, Ero means erotic. And that orange bar is eroero so it's lewdness or horniness. It's supported by the fact that their dialogue also has <3 at the end of every sentence.