What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
EX is currently at v2.0.2.5. interestingly the DXextract code still works for unpacking, and it looks like the game script is translatable.
only thing is, font is fullwidth so not much space to write too large sentences. :(

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can someone -PLEASE- tell me which is the password for the EX expansion [h=1] [/h]

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the mission ミッション『バンシーナとエッチしよう!』が発生しました!
Make sex with bansina. Any ideas?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ダンジョンタウンEX+ ~エルフィードの名犬&全イベントCG集プラスパッチ

new expansion

Last edited:

deckera

Reputation score
sorry but i'm looking for a complete save to
someone has one now?

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any hope we can get this translated up to EX+ ?
Kagura doesn't seem to be doing their part on translating it... Looks like they left it in the limbo or something

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
Kaguragames launched this game on steam, no ex version sadly

I've got a question, aside running away and she being hit, is there any way to trigger events for the heroines on the forest?

EDIT: Nevermind, I had the great escape active, I'm dumb

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just finished the game for EN ver....
So far everything work fine till the end

I got question though, there only 3 prostitute from begining till the end butthere like more still on ??????
how to unlock these prostitute ?

Ranos

Reputation score
Just finished the game for EN ver....
So far everything work fine till the end

I got question though, there only 3 prostitute from begining till the end butthere like more still on ??????
how to unlock these prostitute ?
The answer: You can't. They're there strictly for flavor text. The game only allows you to play with three prostitutes, so you've pretty much got all of them.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aww, no OP for this good old game which even received some belated English love :cry:

@6Negima9 or the mod who would want this, before the thread gets locked:
[Circle Meimitei] Dungeon Town (RJ182003)
Original dev/title: [サークル冥魅亭] ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

DLsite(jp):
Steam(en):

A dungeon crawling RPG with roguelite elements, centered around sex-battles and level drain.
The Japanese game has various extensions/DLCs:
As of October 2021, the base game was translated in English and published by Kaguragames. Extensions are currently untranslated and unavailable on Steam.

Story (Steam decription):
Zeno, a skilled adventurer, is sent to explore the ruins of Famos Village. However, on his way there, he somehow loses his memories, reducing him to a Level 1 adventurer. What adventures await Zeno from this point forward? Find out in Dungeon Town!

Controls:
You have to configure all of these in "Game settings" at your convenience! Here's an example:
B opens the menu.
L/R switch pages when available.
X/Y/L/R are used during battle to select available skills, once you've learned some.

Gameplay:
This is a long, very long game. 20+ hours for the faster among us.
Gameplay is relatively simple but effective:
1 - You get drained to level 1 by some sexy succubus
2 - You explore dungeons to recover and advance the story, meet/fight/fuck a succubus
3 - back to square 1

Among the many quirks of the game that might be confusing:
- there are 2 means to enter 'intimate mode': failing to run away, or a relevant partner defense. Each can be disabled by a passive skill (respectively Great Escape and Sudden Death). This is key to upgrading your partner's skills. You'll be notified when you are able to bring them back to your bed, so don't rush it!
- drops are dependant on a monster's level. Don't expect Golem cores from the low-level Golems in the early bandits' den...
- there are various missable scenes, quests and events. Make sure you don't rush, and/or keep multiple saves, especially before key story battles

Content:
Many scenes, all of which are text+CGs. Only vaginal sex is ever depicted, though descriptions and intimacy/sex-battles have a much wider array of moves.
There is a fair amount of violent content, especially in the "what if?" dreams the Succubus 'sells'.

Last edited: