What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

So, how many female partners we can unlock in the demo currently?
Currently, I only have 4 partners available, at 9 hrs gameplay
I also play the 1.1 version in nyaa
Partners gained in-order
Alticia

Collette

Maid Kushina

Chibi Maid Tetra
Only 2 of them can be Sex Battled at the moment

Also, is it just me, or do the girls in the game kinda look like Touhou characters?

Edit: Just unlocked Tetra's Sex Battle
It unlocks after a scene in "On the Abyss" concerning her.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

floor 18 hint say to gather more information before go deeper in the dungeon.

no mark on the map. any tips?
i wonder if i must win a sexbattle with the farmer girl...

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

floor 18 hint say to gather more information before go deeper in the dungeon.

no mark on the map. any tips?
i wonder if i must win a sexbattle with the farmer girl...
Yep, you need to win a sex battle with her. You'll be able to proceed once you do. Atleast, that's what happened to me

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, you need to win a sex battle with her. You'll be able to proceed once you do. Atleast, that's what happened to me
I knew it! damn...

edit: i think i have reach a max seduction (my damage is high and don't change anymore) but every time i try to attack there is no damage (and i hear a "disequip" sound). damn, this minigame is like hell.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stuck at fighting the 3rd whore in whorehouse. For every time I try to reduce her HP she goes super saiyan and reduce my HP to 0. This always happened. While sweet talking to her gives you nothing but drains shitload of golds out of you. Help?

Also level cap is beyond 100 as my mc is now level 180. Price of items gets more expensive the more levels you have as if the game doesn't punish you enough with level draining alone.

Kinda stuck after fucking with the boss mobs when in the chapter when the blonde rich girl possessed by something dark lord's soul (she gets a lot loosier when that event happened too). There are no clues of what to do. The red exclamation mark also not present. Also I've got the chance to fuck the knight although it doesn't seems worth the effort to raise her affections (just like every other whores). And by the way, most bottom choices during rape event gives you an other cg that seems to be Miss able since you can't buy it from the suckubus so feel free to pick dat option. Don't worry tho, no girls are tight in the first place (some, if not most of them will gonna get even more loosier later on too!)

Shits getting even more bullshittier later on especially when you're drained to level 1 when all mobs even in the first dungeon gets boosted to level 99 and above. Please be wary

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone can't edit the format you can just switch all 3 of the computer locals to japanese (format, locations, applocal/administration)

Edit: Does anyone know what each stat are? kinda in the dark in that...

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, is it just me, or do the girls in the game kinda look like Touhou characters?
It's the hat man, the hat, or head accessories if you prefer it, every single of the girls got them. :p

Also, the 1.1 version you guys playing, is that a full version or an updated demo version?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺An跡の森と夢魔の薬~

Anyone mind uploading their save? i gave up after the succubus sex battle. couldn't read shit and just randomly spam "Z" on every option, unable to damage her and even after losing all LP, didn't even got me a Game over Rape.

Incomplete save or not, just Put it up here

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind uploading their save? i gave up after the succubus sex battle. couldn't read shit and just randomly spam "Z" on every option, unable to damage her and even after losing all LP, didn't even got me a Game over Rape.

Pretty much i can understand is you have to lose all levels.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, aren't you supposed to lose anyway? So of course there's no Game Over rape. But there's still a little sex event before your character totally blacks out.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to recover the... i think it's called move stat (that ticks every several steps or drops 5 per a floor) or to raise it besides leveling up?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance that a translated version of this will get made? I feel helpless when it comes to the Sex Battle stuff and would love to play this more effectively but I can't get past the amount of reading required to do decent at it.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BelowAverageLookingGuy said:
By the looks of it, even if I did give you my save, you'd still be stuck at Sex Battles.

AGamerPassingBy said:
Also, the 1.1 version you guys playing, is that a full version or an updated demo version?
It seems to be the full version, cuz it really hasn't stop at some point, and I'm at 13 hrs gameplay

Does anyone know how to recover the... i think it's called move stat (that ticks every several steps or drops 5 per a floor) or to raise it besides leveling up?
It recovers every after dungeon run. I haven't seen an item that restores some of it. It does, however, increase by 1 point for everytime the Succubus drains you, or maybe it increases by 1 per day passed. Not really sure, either of the two.

edit: nvm, the above statement isn't true.

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance that a translated version of this will get made? I feel helpless when it comes to the Sex Battle stuff and would love to play this more effectively but I can't get past the amount of reading required to do decent at it.
You can machine translate it in Translator Aggregate with agth with /x3 and /kf 180:4.

But on any choices you are going to have to hunt for text.
Even made a TA Helper Plugin script to format the text better.
The script still has some bugs as I haven't played the game that much but now at least you get some details on items and skills.
I also recommend to have JParser in TA to see the formatted japanese text and have an idea on where things go where when you hunt for choice text.

New version of the script:
Code:
([。!?★]+)	\1\n
パートナータスク&クエスト
アイテムスキルエネミー図鑑アイテム図鑑シーン回想システムメニュータイトルに戻る
LRで切替 Aで実	\nActivate:\n
武器:.+防具:.+盾 :.+指輪:.+HP	HP
Д
(HP .+)?戦う!
EP \d\d+
トーク!逃げる!
開発中|名声不足
すべて表示(【XY】でフィルタ切り替え	\n
(.+撤退する!)(.*)	\n\2\n===\n
(必死に謝る!|肩を叩く|うっかり手が股間に!|胸をじっと見る|手を繋ぐ|元気づける|うっかり尻に手が!|尻をじっと見る|とにかく褒める|撤退する!)	\n\1
 なし
(遺跡渡りゼノ)	\n\1\n
((?!遺跡渡り)ゼノ「)	\n\1
「(.+?)」	\n---\n\1\n---\n
*(個必要))	\1\n
(離れる|がない|がする|みよう|ついて|に向かう|確認する|と話す|があります)	\1\n
クリアボーナス …… 	\nClear bonus:
ポイント消費【 \d+ / \d+ 】 :	\n
【A】で割り振り 【B】で割り振り終了【L】で10倍ダウン 【R】で10倍アップ
)】	)\n
【
】
???+
(部位(.+))	\n\1
(?=防御してターンを進めます)	\n
[REGEX]
Lv\d*
(.{3,20})\1	\n[\1]\n
*(.{4,12})(?!.{1,30}\1)(.{32,120})\1	\n--[\1]--\n\2\n
*(.{4,12})(.{42,70})\1	\n--[\1]--\n\2\n
(.{4,15})(?!.{1,25}\1)(.{28,85})\1|(.{4,15})(?!.{1,25}\3)(.{86,140})\3	\n--[\1\3]--\n\2\4\n\1\3
 	\n
 +	\n+
((HP|HP|WT|攻撃|防御|俊敏|必殺|命中|回避|性技|EP|名声)[-++-\s]*\d+)	\n\1
*(?<=武器|防具|盾|指輪)	\n
*//.+$
\s?\n+	\n

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a bad reputation just because I refuse to give my save file? That's kind of funny :p. I may have sounded like an asshole, but let's face it. There are Sex Battles that you need win if you need to progress to the story. So even if I did give my save file, it won't help you win any sex battles at all. I'm just saying the truth here

To be honest, I would gladly give my save away just for the CGs, and only for the CGs. Since I haven't gotten them all (not even close to 50%), I won't be giving it away just yet.

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got a bad reputation just because I refuse to give my save file? That's kind of funny :p. I may have sounded like an asshole, but let's face it. There are Sex Battles that you need win if you need to progress to the story. So even if I did give my save file, it won't help you win any sex battles at all. I'm just saying the truth here

To be honest, I would gladly give my save away just for the CGs, and only for the CGs. Since I haven't gotten them all (not even close to 50%), I won't be giving it away just yet.
Wow... kinda stupid to know that people are that stubborn to listen to simple advice... hell i almost said if the guy can't figure it out himself he should stop playing but dropped it (before my mouse decides to stop working and had to restart :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Edit: Also am i thinking of this right: for sexbattles having the pink hearts float up means the opponent get more happiness?

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow... kinda stupid to know that people are that stubborn to listen to simple advice... hell i almost said if the guy can't figure it out himself he should stop playing but dropped it (before my mouse decides to stop working and had to restart :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Edit: Also am i thinking of this right: for sexbattles having the pink hearts float up means the opponent get more happiness?
The sad thing is he's stuck on a SexBattle where you're supposed to LOSE... it's worrying to think how he's going to fare against future SexBattles where you need to win past that Succubus. :(

Yes if i remember right. And purple/dark pink hearts means the opposite.

Curses, why do good games are always so complicated to translate?!
Thanks anyway Drix, but i'm afraid i just wouldn't be able to make it work somehow.

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep the first sex battle is a kind of intro. The game starts properly with level 1 no matter what outcome of the first battle was and the succubus helps you during nights you don't spend with other girls, draining your levels and giving you dream type money for that, but also giving you option to buy potions, skills, events in form of dreams for that money etc. Whatever you do with talk options in the sex battles if you see red/pink marks floating around her it was good for her mood and if you see violet/indigo marks it was bad.

Kinda stuck after fucking with the boss mobs when in the chapter when the blonde rich girl possessed by something dark lord's soul (she gets a lot loosier when that event happened too). There are no clues of what to do. The red exclamation mark also not present.
Not sure which blonde, your level seems to be very high, but if you mean the girl that tried to masturbate and you go to save her from her dream I don't remember any problems progressing. After some red events in the mansion or your own place or town and finishing sex battle with rabbit/angel (3rd area boss) you unlock water place which gets blocked very early and you switch to the next area, witch house, looking like a castle on the map where you need to take the farm/herb girl with you to proceed. After clearing the witch you can proceed in the water place, meantime unlocking more girls, like the magic shop seller or the tavern girl.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure which blonde, your level seems to be very high, but if you mean the girl that tried to masturbate and you go to save her from her dream I don't remember any problems progressing.
I think he's talking about the girl in Tidilia's Premises