What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

heaven07022

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

The first girl's orange bar won't go up at all until you reach a certain part of the story where she'll go under your bed with her panties off.
That's actually near the end of the game, so it maaaaay take a while. Good thing is that you've probably maxed all her affection up before you reached this part. I assure you, it's harder (it takes a long time) to raise their affection once the orange bar goes up
There are some other girls who's orange bar won't go up until you reach a certain part of the story concerning them.

Edit: For those who have a hard time patching the game. Gonna put a step-by-step with pics
Step 1
Open the Patcher. In this case, 1.1.9 - 1.1.9.8 which can be found
Click Okay

Step 2
Look for your Dungeon Town Folder, wherever you put it in your computer. Mine's in the desktop for easy access.
Again, click okay once done.

Step 3
Once you've completed step 2, it will immediately begin to patch. Keep on clicking that bar to proceed to the next patch. In case you have a 1.1.9.5 version but the patcher is a 1.1.9 to 1.1.9.8, it will just skip until you reach 1.1.9.6

Step 4
Once you've patched until the latest, you can now close the patcher by clicking that highlighted Bar. Be careful though, sometimes what's written there is not the one shown in the picture (It's キャンセル, the katakana of Cancel).

Optional Step
Go to your dungeon town folder and delete the files with .old
They're basically junk files that are just taking up space.

It's kind of difficult to upload the latest patched version all the time, especially with my internet that has a slow upload speed :x
It will delete the .old itself if you check the box. :)

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anon over at HimeWorks posted a DXExtract key to this game.

Code:
keys.ini
95F6EBA9B9EDBDB70B1980A3 Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

Been playing for a few days. While at the beginning confused a lot, now starting to get the hang out of it.

I have a question though. I'm currently on day 35 and for a while (from day 30 till 35), it seems I can't progress through the story at all.

Since usually each day there's always somekind of story progress (the exclamation mark has color), I find this a bit unsettling.

Did I make a mistake? Or is this normal that the story will continue after a certain day?

I've tried to bring all 4 available girls (The red scholar, the village girl, the red haired maid and the loli maid) to each last floor of the dungeon (last one I unlocked is the 4th dungeon old execution IINM). I also have tried to sell most items to their respective shop and still nothing.

Anyone has a clue or suggestion?

Just for info, I'm playing version 1.1.7 and haven't updated it again since the dev keep spawning updates at a VERY fast rate.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A simple cheat table

Attachments

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello.

Been playing for a few days. While at the beginning confused a lot, now starting to get the hang out of it.

I have a question though. I'm currently on day 35 and for a while (from day 30 till 35), it seems I can't progress through the story at all.

Since usually each day there's always somekind of story progress (the exclamation mark has color), I find this a bit unsettling.

Did I make a mistake? Or is this normal that the story will continue after a certain day?

I've tried to bring all 4 available girls (The red scholar, the village girl, the red haired maid and the loli maid) to each last floor of the dungeon (last one I unlocked is the 4th dungeon old execution IINM). I also have tried to sell most items to their respective shop and still nothing.

Anyone has a clue or suggestion?

Just for info, I'm playing version 1.1.7 and haven't updated it again since the dev keep spawning updates at a VERY fast rate.
1) What is the current 'main quest' that you are on? Check the quests and see if you have a quest with an exclamation mark. That said, did you already encounter the bunny girl/angel with Tetra (the Alice shout-out loli-maid)?

2) I kinda got stuck once, then a new quest popped up after I let the succubus drain all my levels. If you are certain you have no main quests up at the moment, then try letting her fully drain you.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, that does the trick.

Yeah, I haven't bring the Tetra to the bunny/angel. After I did it, the story progress smoothly.

Thx for the quick solution.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all, no, ver1.2 patch isn't out yet. Sorry to disappoint you if you're waiting for news on it in this thread.

But for those of you that didn't know, the author announced earlier this month that he's going to expand on the sexual harassment system. Which is a sentiment I agree with, since it was sorely lacking in variety in dialogue. He's also expanding on other systems and putting in more dialogue, but without any real "content" as far as I could see, I wonder if it really justifies him selling it as a standalone patch...? (Then again, if Ghost Building can get away with adding three scenes and call it an append disc...)

Oh, and the patch has it's own page on dlsite that launched on the 16th. Didn't notice it until now, and it's the only reason why I'm bumping this thread. Slated to be released by the end of this month.

umamichang

Reputation score

1.2 out now

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know how i feel about this patch

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know how i feel about this patch
Really? Because I feel like it's god damn amazing. When they said they were going to expand the touching system, they really expanded it. And without too much effort, too, beyond huge amounts of additional text.

Haven't quite beaten the game yet, but I'm hoping to see multiple endings as a possible new patch direction if they plan on continuing work on this game.

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help. After finishing the ruins for the first time, I was told that my MC is about to die and must escape the dream land on 65th floor or something. Once I did, there is no event at all and I believe this is a bug. Anyway solving it?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Without going into bad end territory, I'm not sure how they would do multiple endings, since without getting into too many details, you pretty much get all the girls and can't be choosy (a 'single girl' ending doesn't really make sense in the context of what happens later in the game).

I need some help. After finishing the ruins for the first time, I was told that my MC is about to die and must escape the dream land on 65th floor or something. Once I did, there is no event at all and I believe this is a bug. Anyway solving it?
Which ruins do you mean? Is this when you beat the
maid succubus the second time around, then get drained by the possessed rich girl'? If so, when you escape you should automatically get prompted to save the village after visiting the church or something.

If you mean some other specific part, I'm not quite sure then.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some sort of limit on when or where you can do the minigame after battle? At the start of the game it was happening no matter what I did after almost every battle, now I've gone like 10 days clearing dungeon floors without seeing it a single time, I've tried just killing stuff and I've tried defending while on low life and running and using the second option, but nothing makes it happen anymore regardless of which girl I'm using, so I'm stuck on floor 18 because I can't initiate the sex battle with the farmer girl.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there some sort of limit on when or where you can do the minigame after battle? At the start of the game it was happening no matter what I did after almost every battle, now I've gone like 10 days clearing dungeon floors without seeing it a single time, I've tried just killing stuff and I've tried defending while on low life and running and using the second option, but nothing makes it happen anymore regardless of which girl I'm using, so I'm stuck on floor 18 because I can't initiate the sex battle with the farmer girl.
Assuming this wasn't radically changed during the newest version, it should happen either when a monster is low health and aims an attack on the girl in desperation, and THEN runs away after the attack, or when you attempt to run from the battle but the girl can't keep up, which also prompts some dialogue from her.

I'd try knocking a monster down to 25% then keep defending until it attacks the farmer girl. Given that it's the farmer girl, I'd also choose the option to cover her since that would get you off on the best start in the mini-game. Repeat the defending and covering until the monster runs away, and if it STILL doesn't occur then I don't know what to say.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assuming this wasn't radically changed during the newest version, it should happen either when a monster is low health and aims an attack on the girl in desperation, and THEN runs away after the attack, or when you attempt to run from the battle but the girl can't keep up, which also prompts some dialogue from her.

I'd try knocking a monster down to 25% then keep defending until it attacks the farmer girl. Given that it's the farmer girl, I'd also choose the option to cover her since that would get you off on the best start in the mini-game. Repeat the defending and covering until the monster runs away, and if it STILL doesn't occur then I don't know what to say.
Repeated that process to over 200 turns already, must have encountered a gamebreaking bug then. I've also repeated the run away process at least 100 times to test if that would work, it also does not. I'm 8 hours into the game, I'm just going to grab a savegame at this point, not worth the trouble to restart.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Repeated that process to over 200 turns already, must have encountered a gamebreaking bug then. I've also repeated the run away process at least 100 times to test if that would work, it also does not. I'm 8 hours into the game, I'm just going to grab a savegame at this point, not worth the trouble to restart.
If you haven't gotten a new save, what version are you using and do you mind tossing the save over?

Also, if you hadn't done too much between hitting the point in the story where you got the game-breaking bug and where you are now, you could try loading an autosave, although they don't go that far back.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you haven't gotten a new save, what version are you using and do you mind tossing the save over?

Also, if you hadn't done too much between hitting the point in the story where you got the game-breaking bug and where you are now, you could try loading an autosave, although they don't go that far back.
I downloaded the savegame from a few pages ago and the bug is still present, it has to be a problem with the game files themselves, I'll try re-DLing a different one and transferring my save.

batto0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its one of your skills fault, you`ll have to find it by yourself tho.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its one of your skills fault, you`ll have to find it by yourself tho.
I never would have figured that out on my own, thanks. Why the hell would you put a skill that breaks the game into the game? Anyway, you can press C while highlighting a skill to disable it, here's the skill.

Attachments