What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

Anyone having troubles to start the game? I just get a blackscreen, game seems to be running but i cant see anything :/

Which Resolution and OS are you playing it on?

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone having troubles to start the game? I just get a blackscreen, game seems to be running but i cant see anything :/

Which Resolution and OS are you playing it on?
Try running in Windows 7 compatibility mode and disable visual compositions and desktop compositions.

The engine is pretty sketchy and automatically disable visual themes in Windows 7 so it doesn't surprise me it has problems.

Don't set it to XP compatibility since it freezes the game to me.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have some question to anyone have deeply tried the game;

-the forest dungeon is the only dungeon on the game?

-sometimes during or after a combat, appear a new window where we must choose the right answere to "fill" the love meter with the red cap girl? (i suppose. i really can't understand the whole meaning of that minigame).

-inside the above minigame, what the meaning of that % number on the right of the screen? they have different colors and i suppose each one is link to a peculiar "mood", maybe?

-the succubus night event. whats the faster way to regain the lost lvl? i've difficult to go deeper that 16 lvl of the dungeon, i spent too much time to regain lvl and when i finally pass the lvl 10 the succubus suck my lvl again...

-i've seen that every time we choose to lose lvl with the succubus, we gain some value and we can spend that value to buy item (i suppose) and skill. its worth it?

-the girls event is directly connected on the depth of the dungeon? so every time we reach a certain floor a certain event is triggered? becous i have only found the event in the wood with the red hood girl and i have unlock the knight girl, so far.

-there is some event/quest/note i must take in consideration inside town/farm etcc? i speak to anyone, especially when i see the "!" mark on the map, regardless is yellow or red. but i dont know if i must do something else.

-i appreciated every hint to proceed with the story/event with the girls.

man, it's too much difficult to play this game without a translator.

btw. sry for my english u,u

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-the forest dungeon is the only dungeon on the game?
No it is not, there's another one. The First forest dungeon has 30 floors, so goodluck.
-sometimes during or after a combat, appear a new window where we must choose the right answere to "fill" the love meter with the red cap girl? (i suppose. i really can't understand the whole meaning of that minigame).
That's a minigame wherein you could either get closer to your partner or make her hate you more, depending on the choices you make.
The choices will affect this
-inside the above minigame, what the meaning of that % number on the right of the screen? they have different colors and i suppose each one is link to a peculiar "mood", maybe?
Doki Doki (Blue)

This is normally filled at the start if your fight was successful (red hearts show up if you made the right choice). If the minigame ends with this highlighted, they'll be neutral at you at most.

Piri Piri (Purple)

This is normally filled at the start if your fight was unsuccessful (blue hearts show up if you made the wrong choice). Making wrong choices in the minigame increases the number). If the minigame ends with this highlighted, they'll hate you more

Dere Dere (Green)

Making the right choices in the minigame increases this number. If the game ends with this highlighted, they'll like you more.

Ero Ero (Orange)

Making some choices will raise this number (Choices like Kissing, something with skirts, and something with clits? if I read the katakana right). If the game ends with this highlighted, the map will instantly go nighttime, and you can have a Sex Battle with your partner in your room. Do note that you actually pay the girl to initiate a Sex Battle (As what happened to me.)

Affection Points (?) (Pink)

Affects the outcome of choices (and what our partner will think about it). Positive is good, negative is bad)

The choices affect this

Some of these are just assumptions, don't hate me pls
-the succubus night event. whats the faster way to regain the lost lvl? i've difficult to go deeper that 16 lvl of the dungeon, i spent too much time to regain lvl and when i finally pass the lvl 10 the succubus suck my lvl again...
Go to deeper dungeons, and fight the enemies there. The stats you have allocated is permanent by the way. The only thing you'll lose are the stats you gain by growth. It only happened to me once, but she only drains your level forcefully if you don't let her drain you by choice for atleast 2 times.
-i've seen that every time we choose to lose lvl with the succubus, we gain some value and we can spend that value to buy item (i suppose) and skill. its worth it?
That's the succubus' "currency". The more levels and EP that you give, the greater the currency she'll give back. No clue if the skills are worth it. If anyone can translate it, please do. The potions however are very worth it.
α - 25% hp heal + atk buff
β - 50% hp heal
γ - Exp boost (Big thanks to Sir Briger for pointing it out)
Fairy - 50% hp heal + atk buff
-the girls event is directly connected on the depth of the dungeon? so every time we reach a certain floor a certain event is triggered? becous i have only found the event in the wood with the red hood girl and i have unlock the knight girl, so far.
I have a feeling they are connected. The days are connected as well. Some events open up as well if you have had a successful Sex Battle with some girls.
-there is some event/quest/note i must take in consideration inside town/farm etcc? i speak to anyone, especially when i see the "!" mark on the map, regardless is yellow or red. but i dont know if i must do something else.
Some of them gives you quests, or hints of how to proceed to a quest. Too bad it's not translated. At night, you need to have a higher relationship with the girls I think, if you want to clear that yellow exclamation mark. If it's not possible, just keep on dungeon diving.

I may be wrong though, so please feel free to correct me

Edit: Froteina (The nun) can reset stats/skills. So far, I didn't see any penalties doing so.

Edit2: Never play this with mosaic turned on. looks creepy imo.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Gamma potion(third potion) is a exp gain booster.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Gamma potion(third potion) is a exp gain booster.
I was wondering what it was for. Thanks!

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

first, thank you very much for this info, they are very useful! txh again!

now...

Doki Doki (Blue)

This is normally filled at the start if your fight was successful (red hearts show up if you made the right choice). If the minigame ends with this highlighted, they'll be neutral at you at most.

Piri Piri (Purple)

This is normally filled at the start if your fight was unsuccessful (blue hearts show up if you made the wrong choice). Making wrong choices in the minigame increases the number). If the minigame ends with this highlighted, they'll hate you more

Dere Dere (Green)

Making the right choices in the minigame increases this number. If the game ends with this highlighted, they'll like you more.

Ero Ero (Orange)

Making some choices will raise this number (Choices like Kissing, something with skirts, and something with clits? if I read the katakana right). If the game ends with this highlighted, the map will instantly go nighttime, and you can have a Sex Battle with your partner in your room. Do note that you actually pay the girl to initiate a Sex Battle (As what happened to me.)

Affection Points (?) (Pink)

Affects the outcome of choices (and what our partner will think about it). Positive is good, negative is bad)

The choices affect this

Some of these are just assumptions, don't hate me pls
i've see that certain sequence of choice (pink face, then green, green, yellow, yellow, green, pink for example) trigger some event inside minigame. this raise to 99 the pink bar and start to rise the orange one (ero ero), but every time i think i fail at the end becouse the minigame close and i return on the dungeon. some time i have reached the orange box over 60% but no sexbattle... i wonder what i do for lose that opportunity... uhmmm.

I have a feeling they are connected. The days are connected as well. Some events open up as well if you have had a successful Sex Battle with some girls.
so, there is a chance that some event required some trigger (specific floor + some sexbattle or talk) BEFORE or only in certain day. i hope not lol or i'm totally fucked up :p

Some of them gives you quests, or hints of how to proceed to a quest. Too bad it's not translated. At night, you need to have a higher relationship with the girls I think, if you want to clear that yellow exclamation mark. If it's not possible, just keep on dungeon diving.

I may be wrong though, so please feel free to correct me
i have reach the pink face mood with the red cape girl but i still cant talk to her in night.
perhaps i need to change some value inside this?;

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i've see that certain sequence of choice (pink face, then green, green, yellow, yellow, green, pink for example) trigger some event inside minigame. this raise to 99 the pink bar and start to rise the orange one (ero ero), but every time i think i fail at the end becouse the minigame close and i return on the dungeon. some time i have reached the orange box over 60% but no sexbattle... i wonder what i do for lose that opportunity... uhmmm.
At the minigame, once eroero is highligted, choose the last option to end it immediately, then leave the dungeon. Once out, make sure that your partner doesn't leave you. If she does, well you won't be able to Sex Battle.

i have reach the pink face mood with the red cape girl but i still cant talk to her in night.
perhaps i need to change some value inside this?;
I'm actually working on that.
For some reason, she never opens for you at all. I assume you need to progress on the story a bit more.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At the minigame, once eroero is highligted, choose the last option to end it immediately, then leave the dungeon. Once out, make sure that your partner doesn't leave you. If she does, well you won't be able to Sex Battle.
good to know

I'm actually working on that.
For some reason, she never opens for you at all. I assume you need to progress on the story a bit more.
yeha, i thought the same thing

btw, to recruit the other girl i need certain quest/floor reach, or the choice is based only on the affinity meter (of each girl of course)?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

btw, to recruit the other girl i need certain quest/floor reach, or the choice is based only on the affinity meter (of each girl of course)?
As far as I know, you can only recruit the other girls through quests. You may get them in some (!) that are red.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The NTR elements are more of a "what if" with a side of rape events, it's not really fleshed out in the story and can be avoided, unlike the rape events which can't be. It seems to be similar to how Merry Christmas 3 did it in where you "dream" of these events happening. Then again, I can't read most of the text so it's just the gist of what I'm shown so far.

Edit2: Never play this with mosaic turned on. looks creepy imo.
There's a way to change the censorship?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh how i wish we can have translation for this game.
Thanks btw laogaoren for the infos!

Oh yeah, anyone knows what's up when you press Esc? And for some reason my game always starts mute unless i press f6.

EDIT: Oh hey! There's some kind of trivia in the developer blog that actually states some nice information! This is some of the important infos i had deduced from Google-fu:

1. No combat sex for your Female Partner and there's no Rape on Lose for them also from random battles. Don't know if this still true for event battles.
2. The developer said there's no such thing as days-limited events! But story-based emergency events will not let you advances days.
3. You can take on the dungeon alone during night time (not sure about this one..)

Oh, the thing when you press esc is supposed to be an emergency screen to hide the game if you play it on fullscreen, lol, and the image can be changed freely, just change the dummy image file on the folder.

There's still many information i believe that can be deduced from said blog, but i think it would be better if someone with better Japanese to read it.

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mikufanboy said:

This one to be exact. It's in the system config.

AGamerPassingBy said:
You can take on the dungeon alone during night time (not sure about this one..)
Yep, you can. Tested it just now.

Will post more info that I can gather about the game. Just need time to word it all right :v

Edit:
A bit of info about field skills. Press Z to use, press Q or W to change skills.

The skills all depend on this right here. I don't really know what the exact name is though, so I'll call it energy.
All skills have a green bar. If it depletes, it reduces one number of your energy.

Map - Changes size of minimap.

Skill

Stopwatch - Lets you regenerate HP each use
Skill effect - Reduces depletion amount per each level.

Skill

Enemy Search - Reveals enemies on the minimap
Skill effect - Increases search range and reveal duration

Skill

Item Search - Reveals items on the minimap
Skill effect - Increases search range and reveal duration

Kabedoun (That's the name in Katakana)
-Destroys terrain. Can be used for making shortcuts.

Edit 2:
Info about partner affection.
You can increase a girl's affection through red (!) events by making the right choices, or by the minigame
In the minigame, you will be given various choices, all which are completely randomized, except for the last choice which ends the game immediately.

Increasing a girl's affection increases the likelihood for her to use stronger skills, frequent attacks, etc.

Now, for increasing affection through the minigame, you need to choose the choice which has a positive face, with the <3 Face always being successful.

Now, say you chose this choice

It will increase the affection for

Some choices have 2 effects, like this

So in turn, it will increase affection for both

Edit 3: Info about Sex Battles
To be honest, I was completely lost at first, because no matter what I do, nothing seems to happen. But I finally got it now.
Sex Battles only happen to monster girl bosses (Like Succubus), and your partner (via EroEro)

There are 2 phases in a Sex battle, seduction phase and insertion phase. (Sorry for the names, I'm bat at it)

Seduction phase
Before attacking, you need seduce the girl, and the only way to do it is the talk command (2nd choice in battle)
There are various scenarios given, all that are completely random. Some scenarios include guessing (?) what items they like, giving gold (humans), giving levels (monster girls) etc.

Successfully seducing a girl raises affection, which is shown like this

Unsuccessfully seducing a girl is shown like this

To deal damage, you need to reach a certain point of affection. You can check if you've reached the cap by looking at your weapons. If the dmg is high, and doesn't increase anymore, it's already at maximum. If it has no dmg at all or it only deals low dmg, you need to seduce them more. Also note that you can also use weapon skills in this phase.
Sword - Moderate Dmg, 5% crit chance. Highest Accuracy (85%)
Spear - Lower dmg than sword, 10% crit chance. High Accuracy (80%)
Axe - Highest Dmg, 20% crit chance, Lowest Accuracy (60%)
Bow - Lowest dmg, 25% crit chance, Moderate Accuracy (75%)

Some girls can also deal HP dmg in Sex Battles by the way, so proceed with caution. Some can also drain your EP immediately depending on the choice you make (like giving you a fellatio).
Once you've depleted atleast 75% of their, you can now go to the insertion phase. Depending on the choice you made, some girls have different poses for each insertion phase

Insertion Phase
In this phase, neither you or the girl will "die". Instead, your goal is to cum all over her as much as possible. Depleting around 65% of the girl's EP will give you the choice to cum. The first choice will always make you cum inside her. You will lose 1 point of LP everytime you successfully cum, and both you and the girl's EP will be maxed. After the first ejaculation, you will be given a new set of choices on where to cum, namely

The final choice is for bonus purposes. Fully depleting the girl's EP before cumming will give bonus EXP at the end of the Sex Battle. The more ejaculations, the more EXP is given as well.

*Some girls can critically damage you, losing more EP.
*You can do sex battles with your partner in the brothel. It costs a bit more, but more exp is given.
*You can replay monster girl Sex Battles in the Succubus Territory

Again, if I said something false, please do tell me so I can correct it.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah yeah, that option appears to be off by default.

These dungeons get really tedious later on, increasing in size. And sex battles too, getting the blond girl that looks like Alice from wonderland to sex battle finish takes forever and it doesn't help that it always randomly chooses which option raises and lowers love with each separate fight. This is a good game to play, but it kills your boner pretty hard unless you can fap to a CG scene or two per hourly rate.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah yeah, that option appears to be off by default.

These dungeons get really tedious later on, increasing in size. And sex battles too, getting the blond girl that looks like Alice from wonderland to sex battle finish takes forever and it doesn't help that it always randomly chooses which option raises and lowers love with each separate fight. This is a good game to play, but it kills your boner pretty hard unless you can fap to a CG scene or two per hourly rate.
This is definitely one of those games where you're supposed to savor the hentai later all at once in the gallery or wait for the 100% CG saves :p.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edited the post again about sex battles.

And sex battles too, getting the blond girl that looks like Alice from wonderland to sex battle finish takes forever and it doesn't help that it always randomly chooses which option raises and lowers love with each separate fight.
Wait until you get to the Maid
She literally hits you (hp dmg) for every choice you make with her first Sex Battle, until she's completely satisfied.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not the way you would like it to be, the last option can set the mosaic to make whole H images censored instead of just genitals. No idea who this option is for, kids don't play such games anyway.

Few more tips that I don't think have been mentioned so far:
- fill you last weapon slot asap, I prefer to have a sword, lance, axe and bow with max dmg and a 2nd lance with lower dmg but with highest hit ratio available
- weapon skills should be used often, there is really no point not using them, their only cost is the delay to next use, which can be lowered by leveling up the skill
- there is a sword skill to damage monster girl clothes, which will also never deal a finishing blow, always leaving them with at least 1 hp
- some girls may have more than one layer of clothes, for example Virginia has two (the shy virgin in dreams after finishing areas, a succubus who is afraid even of kissing you not to mention sucking away your levels and always runs away)
- you can get her fully naked by using this skill twice, defending between uses to wait for recharge
- always sell your drops to proper shopkeeper, it allows them to bring new merchandise, this is especially important for weapons/armor shop
- some areas may require to bring a specific girl with you to proceed (if you get stuck try going last unlocked area with a different girl)
- getting groping minigames (when your girl jumps in front of you) is easier when your opponent is low on hp, also failing to run away usually makes your girl try defend you if you repeat
- monster girls appearing randomly are supposed to be defeated in normal fight, you can rip their clothes, but don't try to woe them, until you meet their boss version on the last floor (night comes, your girl leaves and you are alone on that level, then its time for a sex battle)

About the redhead Maid - you can use her hitting you to get her mood quite high, she hits you for playing with her, which makes her easier to defeat later and you can still use HP pots, which are really cheap and available a lot earlier than EP pots.
Once your ero attacks are unlocked you can then bring her to knees with just one properly aimed skill. Too bad you can't use skills anymore after you insert, but its still easy to fully cover her with cum.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i come here to ask some thing about sexbattle event and then BAM, you have already answered me. wonderful.

btw, i hate the first part with that infinite random question. for every love point gained i lost 2 or 3 time in a row. the anger!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i come here to ask some thing about sexbattle event and then BAM, you have already answered me. wonderful.

btw, i hate the first part with that infinite random question. for every love point gained i lost 2 or 3 time in a row. the anger!
That minigame will definitely become much easier if it's in English at least. :p

So, how many female partners we can unlock in the demo currently?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That minigame will definitely become much easier if it's in English at least. :p

So, how many female partners we can unlock in the demo currently?
oh yes, indeed. with translation this is a really fun game to play.

btw, i dont know how the demo work becouse i use the 1.1 vers of the game (found on nya). but honestly i'm seriously considering to buy the game, its really nice.