What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Not to mention a variety of enemies. I would be thrilled to see a return of drider-type enemies from succubus nests and their web bondage, only with better visuals.
Maybe even some bestiality. I mean, when the creators are going for a Dark Souls-esque game, you just NEED to add in hybrids and other beasts.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

There was plenty of beast stuff in the last game so I'd be surprised if there wasn't

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Google translated one of their posts. Seems like they're done with all the basic stuff and are now focusing on adding new content. :D

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Google translated one of their posts. Seems like they're done with all the basic stuff and are now focusing on adding new content. :D
Oh yus. Hype is real.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tell me about it. That second trailer, under the totally lame first one? Devastating.

I'm pumped.

Are there any positions to see other than the generic one in trailer and in demo?

Last edited:

teenage_angst

Reputation score

long time lurker decided to ask you guys about a problem im having with this game. i think i ran into this problem with a few more unity engine games and i dont know how to solve it. once i start the game its like the directional keys are jammed. for example i click the exe and the options keep running to a right direction without me clicking anything. same happens when i start the game and it loads up the camera keeps strafing in a right direction continuously. there is nothing wrong with my keyb so im suspecting its some weird problem. anyone got any idea how to solve this? thanks

im using windows 7 64 bit.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you get the "kiss" grab as shown in the trailer?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the "kiss" grab as shown in the trailer?
At a low chance the zombie will do a big wind up 'hug' attack instead of its normal swing, if it hit you while you still have clothing on it'll be that.

Then the cloth break quickly and back to normal raping.

It's easily interrupted and even if you get grabbed you can easily break out of it/get saved by your friend hitting the zombie.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At a low chance the zombie will do a big wind up 'hug' attack instead of its normal swing, if it hit you while you still have clothing on it'll be that.

It's easily interrupted and even if you get grabbed you can easily break out of it/get saved by your friend hitting the zombie.
Don't know if it's a bug or it's intentional but If you get grabbed while only having your pantie left. It won't destroy them and you can get raped while still having your panties on.

Also I wonder what happened to the pink hair girl? Did he scrapped her?!?!?!
Would be nice to have characters with different body types. Like smaller breast, etc...

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know if it's a bug or it's intentional but If you get grabbed while only having your pantie left. It won't destroy them and you can get raped while still having your panties on.

Also I wonder what happened to the pink hair girl...
I think she's just not available in the demo.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I always find it funny when there's some rare circumstance that results in a different animation, to the point where you find yourself awkwardly running around an enemy until it does the attack you're looking for and then jumping into it's arms. Surely they could just make it do the attack more, or make it so you can lure it out by blocking or something...

I don't think that eventually having a gallery is an excuse for mechanics that force the player to cheese the game just to see animations during gameplay. (Like taking away all the partner's weapons and then jumping in the way of the enemy's grapple -__-)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that eventually having a gallery is an excuse for mechanics that force the player to cheese the game just to see animations during gameplay. (Like taking away all the partner's weapons and then jumping in the way of the enemy's grapple -__-)
.- . Well, that's kinda the drawback of games with AI partner.

Still, even if she has weapon, 3-4 zombies usually can take down and rape the AI fairly consistently.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still, even if she has weapon, 3-4 zombies usually can take down and rape the AI fairly consistently.
It just happens once you start playing this quite often.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Well, that's true too, but not what I meant.

What I meant was; if the player wants to see the grab animation on themselves, it's incredibly rare, because the enemies almost never use the grab attack while you're clothed.

So you can either run around an enemy until it uses the attack, which takes forever , or you can cheese the game by getting the partner naked so the enemies will try to grab her, and then get in the way so that you get grabbed instead, while clothed.

A player should never have to think of such convoluted strategies lol.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, that's true too, but not what I meant.

What I meant was; if the player wants to see the grab animation on themselves, it's incredibly rare, because the enemies almost never use the grab attack while you're clothed.

So you can either run around an enemy until it uses the attack, which takes forever , or you can cheese the game by getting the partner naked so the enemies will try to grab her, and then get in the way so that you get grabbed instead, while clothed.

A player should never have to think of such convoluted strategies lol.
I never have to do that though? At least I'm pretty sure it doesn't decide whether it'll use grab attack based on clothing level (unless you mean when she's downed)

Maybe they'll add 'chance of sex attack' slider later on ' 3' much like how they more or less allows people to just edit their Succubus Nest save to chance stats of everything.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There was one time that instead of getting hugged until clothes get destroyed, they starting raping instead while clothes on....Or was that with partial damaged clothes... I can't remember but definately not higher than damaged clothes. Only happened once. Preferred if that happen more often as well.