What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Is there any way to have the character you aren't currently controlling stay in a room?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to have the character you aren't currently controlling stay in a room?
What do you mean? The default AI appears to be actively moving towards enemies in the room and attacking them with whatever weapon is equipped at the time.

Players could manually leave characters in specific areas of a large hall, but if there are no enemies around the companion AI will try to make sure both the characters are kept within a certain distance.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like it well enough, but Unity lags to shit on this laptop. It's also a game best played with a controller.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you mean? The default AI appears to be actively moving towards enemies in the room and attacking them with whatever weapon is equipped at the time.

Players could manually leave characters in specific areas of a large hall, but if there are no enemies around the companion AI will try to make sure both the characters are kept within a certain distance.
I basically just want to run with one character at a time if it is possible. Nothing against the default AI, it was pretty good!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I basically just want to run with one character at a time if it is possible. Nothing against the default AI, it was pretty good!
Get into a room with 3-4 enemies, let them all gang on the other one, watch her get raped until completely KO.

Now kill the monsters and move on.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get into a room with 3-4 enemies, let them all gang on the other one, watch her get raped until completely KO.

Now kill the monsters and move on.
Yeah, I figured that was an option. I was just hoping there was a different way to do it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, this game is looking pretty good. However I have a few criticisms of it:
1) the default rotation speed with the mouse is "too damn high". There might be an option to slow it down, but I didn't find it.

2) it is sometimes hard to control which direction your heroine is attacking since they sometimes automatically turn a bit to hit an enemy; this seems good, but what if you're trying to hit a specific target?

3) The chests are REALLY hard to break

4) The doesn't seem to be an inventory system beside just the 4 items (unless I'm an idiot and didn't find the key for it or how to use it)

5) IMO the eyes are a bit too big; I stood next to a wall, and rotated to face the heroine and felt the eyes were more disproportional than custom girl 3D.

6) when lying on the ground, the girls bodies look unusually stiff - as if they are dead (also, there doesn't seem to be a zoom button, unless I missed that too)

I have high hope for this game though since:
1) nice combat
2) nice rape scenes (things you can't say in public)
3) companions which you can watch yaay!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, this game is looking pretty good. However I have a few criticisms of it:
1) the default rotation speed with the mouse is "too damn high". There might be an option to slow it down, but I didn't find it.

2) it is sometimes hard to control which direction your heroine is attacking since they sometimes automatically turn a bit to hit an enemy; this seems good, but what if you're trying to hit a specific target?

3) The chests are REALLY hard to break

4) The doesn't seem to be an inventory system beside just the 4 items (unless I'm an idiot and didn't find the key for it or how to use it)

5) IMO the eyes are a bit too big; I stood next to a wall, and rotated to face the heroine and felt the eyes were more disproportional than custom girl 3D.

6) when lying on the ground, the girls bodies look unusually stiff - as if they are dead (also, there doesn't seem to be a zoom button, unless I missed that too)

I have high hope for this game though since:
1) nice combat
2) nice rape scenes (things you can't say in public)
3) companions which you can watch yaay!
3) Use the special technique (hold the attack button) on the sword and make it glow on fire. Chests break faster after that.

4) Maximum 4 items per girl, makes sense since this is supposed to be a rogue-like dungeon crawler.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@duck666

Yeah , the camera view is suck
The durability of weapon is too low
Sometime hitting enemies can miss

As 4 item per char , probably OK since there is 3 char
It only need higher weapons durabilty , probably 100-150

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I found the prison you guys were talking about.

Its a small cell with a single ghoul in it and there is other small cell on opposite end of the room. The room was shaped as upside down reversed L. The cells is very missable. I almost didn't notice but when I took a random look around and then I saw the cells minus the girls. There were only ghouls in them sadly.

This game seems pretty decent. Minus for the part where you have to break open the damn chests with your kick attack. I had to punch punch punch and hope i aim correctly for the kick to land. Is big hassle. And the green/yellow ball thingie for opening up chests it seems to be one time use only and then it will be greyed out despite saying 4.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small update to the alpha demo.

A few bug fixes and a provisional new feature featuring the characters talking about distinctive abnormalities within the stage they're in (haven't tried yet so will confirm if that's the case).

Don't get hopes up for a release this year, no word on the official blog about progress going that far to qualify for retail release.

Edit: Part of the game is voiced now. Girls will advise you to run if there are many enemies on the floor. They will also run to nearby chests and flag them up with a verbal warning. If they're being raped, players can hear them clearly.

The GUI has also been revamped. Previously it was really obvious when weapons were about to break since everything was represented in numbers. Now the HP, corruption and weapon durability bars look different from the previous build and only give a rough indication of how long they have before they break completely.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small update to the alpha demo.

A few bug fixes and a provisional new feature featuring the characters talking about distinctive abnormalities within the stage they're in (haven't tried yet so will confirm if that's the case).

Don't get hopes up for a release this year, no word on the official blog about progress going that far to qualify for retail release.

Edit: Part of the game is voiced now. Girls will advise you to run if there are many enemies on the floor. They will also run to nearby chests and flag them up with a verbal warning. If they're being raped, players can hear them clearly.

The GUI has also been revamped. Previously it was really obvious when weapons were about to break since everything was represented in numbers. Now the HP, corruption and weapon durability bars look different from the previous build and only give a rough indication of how long they have before they break completely.

Awww, I preferred the detailed numbers...

No new enemies I presume?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No new enemies, still the same skinny ghouls and the same humping animation.

There's a while to go yet before this will be released.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for not understanding but what do you mean by "distinctive abnormalities within the stage their in"? Like their surroundings or something?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for not understanding but what do you mean by "distinctive abnormalities within the stage their in"? Like their surroundings or something?
Lots of enemies = I think it'd be better to run.
Few enemies = Time to show off how cool I am!
Chest = I wonder what this is?

Etc. etc. I think you get the idea.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another progress report on the game's development on the website.

The developer is implemented "inverse kinematics" using the Unity engine to accurately the "gripping" graphics of weapons and items as well as the arms restraining the girls during the rape animations.

It's quite a small feature, but it's significant since it's showing attention to detail. Whether or not this will increase the load on players' systems remains to be seen.

As before, no definitive announcement on development completion.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another progress report on the game's development on the website.

The developer is implemented "inverse kinematics" using the Unity engine to accurately the "gripping" graphics of weapons and items as well as the arms restraining the girls during the rape animations.

It's quite a small feature, but it's significant since it's showing attention to detail. Whether or not this will increase the load on players' systems remains to be seen.

As before, no definitive announcement on development completion.
At least judging by this, we know that these guys are really attentive to what they're hoping to do and accomplish.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow... This game could become a gem if done right. :D I have high hope for this game. I'm glad that they decided to fix the grappling. Since I noticed that unarmed enemies pin you down the same way an armed enemy does. What I mean by that is if you look closely ghouls use their mace to pin your arm to the ground. But when an unarmed ghouls does it, he does the same exact animation but his hand holds on to nothing and floats in the air. Just a small detail I noticed. But hey, maybe that's not what he's fixing since the grappling is already pretty clumsy.

Also I hope they includes lesbians and more playable characters. :)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also I hope they includes lesbians and more playable characters. :)
Not to mention a variety of enemies. I would be thrilled to see a return of drider-type enemies from succubus nests and their web bondage, only with better visuals.