What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

There was one time that instead of getting hugged until clothes get destroyed, they starting raping instead while clothes on....Or was that with partial damaged clothes... I can't remember but definately not higher than damaged clothes. Only happened once. Preferred if that happen more often as well.
You can actually initiate the H-scenes once your characters reach max ecstasy with clothes on. Although I haven't tested the first ripped clothing stage, you can start the H-scene with the grunts once you're left with your underwear at max ecstasy. Although it takes quite a long time to actually start it since the only way to increase your ecstasy bar with partial clothing is through time. Trying to start the H-scene without a full bar will only initiate the hug scene with the grunts until you don't have any clothes left.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been noticing this alot. But when I check on their blog. I see alot of random stuff. Not about their games, but blog updates talking about something completely different... Right now there's an update talking about Sourjelly's game. Probably about the cheat that someone made to make his game easier.

It just bugs me when I think there's an update about the developement of the project, but it's stuff like that instead.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually it's a game review/recommendation. Chaos Gate, as well as a few other circles, do them from time to time.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW is there any ETA advertized by the author for that game?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

BTW is there any ETA advertized by the author for that game?
\' '/ Nope.

Although given that they gave us alpha build while initially saying there probably won't be trial version that year (technically not the same so they're not lying), we might get to see another alpha/beta build still.

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sweet, looking forward to the full game and english translation patch

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

\' '/ Nope.

Although given that they gave us alpha build while initially saying there probably won't be trial version that year (technically not the same so they're not lying), we might get to see another alpha/beta build still.
OK, thanks :)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hoping for an uncensoring patch too. I wonder if that's possible with that kind of game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hoping for an uncensoring patch too. I wonder if that's possible with that kind of game.
Possible, maybe? It's Unity, so that means .NET, and that's pretty easy to hack - so on a technical level, certainly possible. One problem though would be the models; if there's a lot of enemies, then there's a lot of models to provide more detail for. For those interested in this sort of thing, a good set of .

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I decided to play through the alpha build of the game again and I just figured something that might be very useful at times.

That orb right there opens [I think] every chest that is in the current room you're in. So instead of having to use your weapons just to break open chests, just use this to save your weapon durability and time. Thought this would come in handy later on.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to play through the alpha build of the game again and I just figured something that might be very useful at times.

That orb right there opens [I think] every chest that is in the current room you're in. So instead of having to use your weapons just to break open chests, just use this to save your weapon durability and time. Thought this would come in handy later on.
You've saved a picture of the 1-use chest opening orb after it's been used up.

The pair get one orb right at the start and must find more from undestroyed chests if they want extra.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Blog update. Looks like new areas are being added.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One of the comment of the latest post talked about the mosaic (censoring) in the game and the developper replied. I'm just wondering if someone could translate it better than google translate does.

I'm curious since recently I was told that unity games were hackable and could easily be decensored. But then there are some unity games like Annette the Alchemist which isn't because of the way the censoring is made.
I'm asking since I'm curious whether it's possible or not.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of the comment of the latest post talked about the mosaic (censoring) in the game and the developper replied. I'm just wondering if someone could translate it better than google translate does.

I'm curious since recently I was told that unity games were hackable and could easily be decensored. But then there are some unity games like Annette the Alchemist which isn't because of the way the censoring is made.
I'm asking since I'm curious whether it's possible or not.
Which comment exactly? The post about the new locations didn't talk about censoring as far as I can tell. A post number might be helpful.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which comment exactly? The post about the new locations didn't talk about censoring as far as I can tell. A post number might be helpful.
The third and fourth posts. The ones made in January 29.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The third and fourth posts. The ones made in January 29.
It's not what you think. Someone mentioned the mosaic graphics extending all the way to the stomach region for girls forced to the ground. The creator's reply was an admission that this aspect is not going very well and that the renderer goes for the lowest common denominator option for the display. This is partially due to the creator's lack of expertise with UNITY engine shaders so he's putting it off for the time being and planning fixes for later on.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's not what you think. Someone mentioned the mosaic graphics extending all the way to the stomach region for girls forced to the ground. This is partially due to the creator's lack of expertise with UNITY engine shaders so he's putting it off for the time being and planning fixes for later on.
Wouldn't this mean the censoring is done by the usual Unity mosaic overlay? So this game should be easily uncensored by replacing the asset file.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wouldn't this mean the censoring is done by the usual Unity mosaic overlay? So this game should be easily uncensored by replacing the asset file.
Kind of, I guess. Technically it definitely sounds like that's what's going on (actually it sounds more like he's writing his own shader, but the same principles apply in either case), and so knocking out the mosaic shader would remove the censoring.

Of course, it wouldn't fix low or no-detail models. So while knocking out the shader would remove the mosaic, there's no guarantee that the underlying models would have enough detail for it not to be de-facto censored anywhere.

Unless you like your hentai heroines fucking monsters with nondescript tube-like genitals, of course.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Black tube dicked worked for SKUNK 3d