What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Google translated the new blog update.

A new special type of enemy is being worked on that's tougher than the others. For what I understood, It gonna be a monster that chooses the best player and begin chasing that person. It's temporarily just a screenshot of a red glowing zombie.

Also the miasma in the air is gonna make the girls climax.

Not sure about this part, but it looks like a new sex position for the game is being worked on. Said something about riding on top of another character.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Google translated the new blog update.

A new special type of enemy is being worked on that's tougher than the others. For what I understood, It gonna be a monster that chooses the best player and begin chasing that person. It's temporarily just a screenshot of a red glowing zombie.

Also the miasma in the air is gonna make the girls climax.

Not sure about this part, but it looks like a new sex position for the game is being worked on. Said something about riding on top of another character.
What I got from google-fu was that.

The super ghoul ('legendary' ghoul in the screenshot) will show up after a certain period of time and continue chasing you through the dungeon for a while.

The miasma can cause girls to climax, and can even cause your characters to have sex with each other (something like the elf's lesbian attack in Succubus Nest?)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What I got from google-fu was that.

The super ghoul ('legendary' ghoul in the screenshot) will show up after a certain period of time and continue chasing you through the dungeon for a while.

The miasma can cause girls to climax, and can even cause your characters to have sex with each other (something like the elf's lesbian attack in Succubus Nest?)
Figured the legendary ghoul was gonna start chasing the best player because my google translation said: will change pointing to the enemy worthy of them...
I thought that by worthy it meant the player that's the bigger threat.

So the thing about the new position is actually the girl having sex with each other. Sweet! I can't wait. :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limits of machine translations showing up clearly here.

性感が最大になった状態だと、稀になんの刺激も受けていないのに軽く絶頂してしまうようになりました。絶頂することで一時的に性感は下がりますが、大きな隙が生じるばかりか、心身の汚染も少し進んでしまいます。

=

Once the ecstasy gauge reaches maximum, there's a small chance that the affected girl will orgasm on her own without external stimuli. Once she orgasms her gauge will lower temporarily but also leave her extremely open to attacks. Moreover the affected girl will be more corrupted from the experience.

What the creator is currently concentrating on is various positions relating to girls mounting each other, however this is independent of the miasma gauge orgasms.
Edit: A second interpretation for the last part starting その他 has nothing to do with lesbian action and more to do with the rendered models of the girls appearing on top of each other due to failure in collision detection. Although it looks like it can be interpreted as lesbian action, the tone of the tense and how he usually talks about sex scenes separately from technical problems suggests it's more mundane.

Feel free to argue that your machine translations are better than what I've proposed if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Limits of machine translations showing up clearly here.

性感が最大になった状態だと、稀になんの刺激も受けていないのに軽く絶頂してしまうようになりました。絶頂することで一時的に性感は下がりますが、大きな隙が生じるばかりか、心身の汚染も少し進んでしまいます。

=

Once the ecstasy gauge reaches maximum, there's a small chance that the affected girl will orgasm on her own without external stimuli. Once she orgasms her gauge will lower temporarily but also leave her extremely open to attacks. Moreover the affected girl will be more corrupted from the experience.

What the creator is currently concentrating on is various positions relating to girls mounting each other, however this is independent of the miasma gauge orgasms.

Feel free to argue that your machine translations are better than what I've proposed if you don't believe me.
I won't, it's not like I ever assume machine translation to be super accurate anyway? More like, why would I argue that machine translations are better, I don't remember ever defending MTL vs actual translation...

Well, I wrongly assumed the characters mounting each other would be related to the miasma .- . despite how that part is not even in the same paragraph as the miasma explanation.

So in this case it's not the MTL fault, it's mine.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Figured the legendary ghoul was gonna start chasing the best player because my google translation said: will change pointing to the enemy worthy of them...
I thought that by worthy it meant the player that's the bigger threat.
これまでは倒し損ねた敵が追いかけてくるだけでしたが、今回から時間経過でひときわ強力な敵が現れるようになりました。スクリーンショットは仮にグールを赤くしただけですが、その内相応しい敵に差し変わる予定です

=

Enemies which players failed to finish off will engage pursuit, but henceforth extremely strong enemies will spawn after a certain amount of time has passed. The screenshot illustrates a ghoul who has been given a red paint scheme to show off its strength, but future plans involve directly replacing monsters with the super-strong variants.

No idea why there's talk about the strongest player being targeted by the super monsters when the text is clearly referring to time elapse as the trigger.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

これまでは倒し損ねた敵が追いかけてくるだけでしたが、今回から時間経過でひときわ強力な敵が現れるようになりました。スクリーンショットは仮にグールを赤くしただけですが、その内相応しい敵に差し変わる予定です

=

Enemies which players failed to finish off will engage pursuit, but henceforth extremely strong enemies will spawn after a certain amount of time has passed. The screenshot illustrates a ghoul who has been given a red paint scheme to show off its strength, but future plans involve directly replacing monsters with the super-strong variants.

No idea why there's talk about the strongest player being targeted by the super monsters when the text is clearly referring to time elapse as the trigger.
Thanks for clearing that up.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't you just love Machine Translations?

It so cute of them to occasionally make some very different translation of what the original really means. :p

Some question i want to ask your opinion, if you guys don't mind:
Do you think that the Lesbian Act will be uninterruptible or not?
Do you think this "Super Enemy" will has its own unique Sex Scene?
What's you guys think?

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't you just love Machine Translations?

It so cute of them to occasionally make some very different translation of what the original really means. :p

Some question i want to ask if you guys don't mind:
So, are the Lesbian Act uninterruptible?
Will this "Super Enemy" has special Sex Scene?
The lesbians act are probably gonna be like a normal rape attack where you mash buttons to break out while the zombies masturbates. I don't think they went into details on exactly how it's gonna work since it's work in progress.

Since the legendary enemy is subjet to change later on, I would say probably yes.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The lesbians act are probably gonna be like a normal rape attack where you mash buttons to break out while the zombies masturbates. I don't think they went into details on exactly how it's gonna work since it's work in progress.

Since the legendary enemy is subjet to change later on, I would say probably yes.
Why masturbate when they can join in.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why masturbate when they can join in.
QFT!

Monsters are not allowed to have blue balls!
Come and join on the fun! >:p
Group party all the way!
Unless Voyeurism is their fetish, of course. ;)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ooh, I'm looking forward to these new enemies. :V

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' new blog update, nothing sexy though.

They add a 3rd option to opening chest which take more time to do compare to beating it open but has similar effect to unlocking orb otherwise.

In relation to the previously mentioned super mob, this makes time another type of resource to manage.

Another thing is the 'virginity lost' animation has been slowed down, since in alpha version that went by rather fast.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

' 3' new blog update, nothing sexy though.

They add a 3rd option to opening chest which take more time to do compare to beating it open but has similar effect to unlocking orb otherwise.

In relation to the previously mentioned super mob, this makes time another type of resource to manage.

Another thing is the 'virginity lost' animation has been slowed down, since in alpha version that went by rather fast.
A useful trick which the creator himself put forward is for the player to initiate the slow unlocking sequence and then switching over allowing the AI to finish the unlocking sequence. A confirmation window should then appear after the sequence is complete, the player then has to focus on defending the AI ally while she gets to work on the lock.

But you knew that already, so the above might be useful for anyone who didn't figure out that bit.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why would he slow down the animation? Specifically the virginity lost one? If it was too fast, why not change it for the other animations too?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why would he slow down the animation? Specifically the virginity lost one? If it was too fast, why not change it for the other animations too?
ただ、仕組み上専用モーションを入れられなかったこともあって、絵面にちょっと納得がいっていない感じです。
ですので、今後も合間を見てちょくちょく改良を重ねていくかと思います。

=

However, specific animation motion cannot also be included in the foundations so graphically he feels it's not quite acceptable.

Henceforth, he'll try to implement improvements gradually when he sees the opportunity.

What all the above means: If he kept the original speed of the "virginity loss" animation, there's a lot of detail which would have been missed that he would like players to see and appreciate.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, . This one concerns... traps! Looks like some treasure chests will be trapped. The picture shows one such trap: one of the staples of fantasy H traps: a wooden horse device which is suddenly deployed from the ground.

Other than that, not a lot in the update. But a fun picture, I think.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, . This one concerns... traps! Looks like some treasure chests will be trapped. The picture shows one such trap: one of the staples of fantasy H traps: a wooden horse device which is suddenly deployed from the ground.

Other than that, not a lot in the update. But a fun picture, I think.
Traps come in two forms, some of them are tiles on the ground which trigger when stepped on (apparently there's no way to detect them beforehand either) while others are the aforementioned treasure chest trap.

By the looks of things, the wooden horse trap is a floor trap while chest traps might well include everyone's favourite fantasy staple: monster chest (mimic).

The only piece of bad news with this development update: it's confirmed that the AI routines in the game need to be refined and developed further to accommodate the traps as a game mechanic without creating major bugs or crashes. So expect even longer for the final version of the game to make it to retail.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

a wooden horse device which is suddenly deployed from the ground.
That sounds extremely painful. Don't think you would even be able to walk after a wooden horse suddenly springs from the ground right into your crotch.

Excited for the game's release but it seems like development is taking so long that I'm not sure if it will even come out by the end of this year.