What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Finished the short demo level about 3 times now. Simple but enjoyable. I never had a problem with the durability. Just use some of those dropped maces to bash open some chests and the swords will just spill out for you. (Though bashing does damage some contents, one of the magic balls (The one with the more ... square-ish? ... first character) will open them safely) I often have both characters with 3 swords by the end. The other magic ball I always used to teleport back from the end room so I could continue playing more. Wish there was an endless mode.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty good demo, makes me excited to see what will come out in the full game. If only there was some kind of infinite mode or disable AI like the video where the animation just loops rather than tossing out the character then repeating.

I was a bit sad that they didn't add any new enemies. So in terms of H-content, there's nothing new that the preview video didn't already show.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

played it over and over again!! by far the best alpha demo I have played for a H-game. its a little to easy even running past mobs got like a group 15 or so at one point nude and no weapons maybe cummed in once. depending on what gets added and adjusted could make this the top H-game that every other game would be compared to. my dream for it is 4-player co-op I know it wont happen but this is the game I been wanting sents ROA.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does appear to have a room limit. After a while you'll get a room without any door icons and it'll result in a black screen if you try to go through. Damn this demo, now I want the main game soo much more.
Edit: Using a teleport ball allows you to continue as normal, just seems to happen every now and then when going from floor 2 to 3.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I believe somewhere in his blog the creator confirmed that it won't be released this year. Given that the first blog post about development was in January 2014, I wouldn't be surprised if it won't be released until summer 2016.

Hopefully there will be several alpha tests with new monsters along the way to keep us satisfied.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

WAIIIIIT WAIIIIT. I thought that any form of trial for the public or watnot would probably be available next year or so. Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the hype.

EDIT: well i just read the guy's comment above me. I was too hype when an alpha came in.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo doesn't actually seem to contain any new content beyond what was shown in the preview videos earlier this year.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome, a game in alpha with good H and decent core mechanics.

see you guys in 3 years

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been lurking this thread for a while. This demo finally got me to post :D

That was a fun little demo for an alpha. Really stable and polished for what it is. Excited for this to be released in 2 years or so :rolleyes:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got round to playing this demo. Not much more than the videos that have been shown previously, but in some ways it's much easier than the preceding game since one can switch between characters and rescuing fellow partners is doable with some skill.

To unlock chests, use the item 開錠の石. Once the magic stones are used once, they become useless and should be discarded using the Q key. 転移の石 teleports the characters to a random area in the challenge dungeon which is great for redoing sections without starting over from the main menu. 帰還の石 teleports the party to the start of the floor (e.g. 0% of floor 1/2/3).

Dragonslayer swords are the best weapons against monsters, even the broken shards do a bit more damage than fists and kicks. Maces are best used when there are no other weapons around or if there's a chest to be bashed open.

Very rare, but players who find a green glowing pillar can interact with it to restore clothing. Best bet is to head towards big halls or a specific location relating to the holy maiden's shrine.

I didn't do this the first time, but using the mouse wheel to check on each girl's inventory is very useful. Otherwise one of the girls is going to be naked and unarmed very very quickly.

Only two girls in this demo compared to three in the full version. Players who lose a girl because she's been gang-raped too often might get the chance to save her if they can find the area marked "prison" (牢屋).

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The alpha link on page 1 doesn't work.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The alpha link on page 1 doesn't work.
You have to copy the link into a new tab manually, if you click on the link the server will prevent your access due to being a redirect link.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

403 by click, 404 by copy/paste.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

403 by click, 404 by copy/paste.
Right click on the link and click copy address, not highlight and copy (the forum shortened the visible url, as seen with the ... in the middle)

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are u sure u can find girl in prison? I did 5 runs and still could not find her in prison.
Still could not find green piler maybe its SUPER RARE.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Are u sure u can find girl in prison? I did 5 runs and still could not find her in prison.
Still could not find green piler maybe its SUPER RARE.
Don't know, probably no - - at least the girl in prison thing is just one of the image they showed on their blog, I don't think anyone ever mentioned it's in the alpha.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know, probably no - - at least the girl in prison thing is just one of the image they showed on their blog, I don't think anyone ever mentioned it's in the alpha.
I played for around 2 hours with just one girl and repeated the floors again and again. I couldn't get the prison area to generate.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Harleyquin13 i tot u say can so i go retry it :p

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The prison area is pretty rare itself but you can find it. If one of your characters gets her stamina/health depleted fully and disappears on a map transition, then you can find her in there. Though you can just avoid her disappearing if you play as her when you make that map transition. I managed to see it once after trying solely for it a couple times. Nothing really special. Just getting fucked like normal by ghouls inside the jail cell. You have to break down the door (sword on fire with the special attack is the fastest same as with the golden fancy chests) and the free her from the ghouls.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right click on the link and click copy address, not highlight and copy (the forum shortened the visible url, as seen with the ... in the middle)
The files are passworded. Do you know it?

Thanks forgetting me this far, by the way.