Status
Not open for further replies.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

New update is out.

What's new:
-upgraded dash. Keep holding dash to start running like a ninja (hue)
-1 new area - Carnival (accessible from the Old Town)
-1 new enemy (ryona/penetration). Both standing and downed animations are super long and end up with different penetration scenes. You better equip the skip item if you don't wanna go through every stage lol.
-1 new trap enemy (currently bugged)
-added 3 old animations to GunAiri costume (#7 double penetration/#14 downed/#32 standing)
-added 4 new progressive stages in the downed animation for enemy #34 (you need to be facing the opposite direction)
-added loop option for 5 older animations
-new event (carnival area)
-new game opening

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lol, looks like your were right, now they added a witches orgy. :3

Works in gallery as well......

This is the 8 dollar version, not the 12. so...... have fun...... ;3

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol, looks like your were right, now they added a witches orgy. :3
Huh, i completely missed that one since he forgot to post about it lol.

Thank you for the fap... I mean for pointing it out.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A very nice update, there is a glitch where the witches don't attack or move though. The dark mind corruption from the clown is a nice touch,

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has he not updated the free version in a long time then? How far behind is the free version?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has he not updated the free version in a long time then? How far behind is the free version?
The free version is super outdated. so if u want, i recommend u to support the creator(people has posted ways of supporting in the previous pages)

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm.. for some reason the latest enemy is bugged? the standing animation only doing a loop. Brain Wash > Brain wash finale> cool down> brain wash again. I can't seem to trigger the standing penetration.
Also, i can't start the carnival event. I went inside the circus but there's nothing there ( I finished the latest vivi event + hotspring but nope).

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm.. for some reason the latest enemy is bugged? the standing animation only doing a loop. Brain Wash > Brain wash finale> cool down> brain wash again. I can't seem to trigger the standing penetration.
Also, i can't start the carnival event. I went inside the circus but there's nothing there ( I finished the latest vivi event + hotspring but nope).
You need to be near the iron maiden trap to proceed with the clown's standing animation.

And yeah I can't figure out how to trigger the carnival event. I go there and there's nothing there really.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to be near the iron maiden trap to proceed with the clown's standing animation.

And yeah I can't figure out how to trigger the carnival event. I go there and there's nothing there really.
Look at the ground for a shoe and stand on top of it.
The shoe will suddendly move foward a bit. Keep doing that until it disappear next to a tent and you will be able to access it.

After that look for the shoe again and repeat until the clown appears.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who are looking for carnival/circus. Go to old town until you find a map with axeman and kneeling man. There's an accessible alley on the right of the map.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Look at the ground for a shoe and stand on top of it.
The shoe will suddendly move foward a bit. Keep doing that until it disappear next to a tent and you will be able to access it.

After that look for the shoe again and repeat until the clown appears.
Ahh it worked, thank you very much. Wow, i didn't even see the shoes there.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently enemy #32 has a different downed threesome animation now for people who like feet.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone noticed it. There's a hidden animation in the gallery area with some weird tentacle monster. It's right under the teleport to the chibi-gori and the destroyer boss. Just stand right under it and let it fall on you.

Also, are you guys sure the butcher #33 has threesome anim? Yes, #33 is the butcher. Maybe you mean #32, the fat zombies that are licking her all over?

Last edited:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where and what is this '1 new trap enemy' that is currently bugged? Are you referring to the iron maiden/coffin from the clown? If so, how is it bugged?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where and what is this '1 new trap enemy' that is currently bugged? Are you referring to the iron maiden/coffin from the clown? If so, how is it bugged?
It's the octopus thingy. You can normally find it in the abyss randomly attached to roofs.
He's supposed to jump on you when you walk underneath it but it was bugged in the 5/3 version. It's now fixed if you download the update.
There is also one in the gallery.

Also, are you guys sure the butcher #33 has threesome anim? Yes, #33 is the butcher. Maybe you mean #32, the fat zombies that are licking her all over?
Wops, you are right. I meant to say #32.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wops, you are right. I meant to say #32.
Damnit son, don't do mistakes like that! I enjoye...I mean I wasted a lot of time figuring the possible outcomes with the butcher enemy in every possible combination to date :D

BTW, what's worth pointing out is that the new clown enemy is just awesome, even if it's not to your liking. It's more complex set of h-animations than most(it's closer to those of the bosses) and if we can expect more enemies like that in the future than I'm just happy to be alive :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.